Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recently started following Sinead de Blogger. Wow what a different between her and Niamh. Sinead seems happy, healthy relationship with exercise and is always smiling

Reactions: 6
I randomly looked at her story first time in ages and thought awww when she mentioned her nephew that she didn’t go to gym and spent time with him … then the nice moment followed up by “I was outside and got in my recommended steps and vitamin d and I ticked that box wnd then hit ticked in diary…. What a sad robot ! Would u be bothered living that way … it’s not winning it’s actually ultimately losing 😭

Name robbed from the lady who is doing her freebie veil
I cannot say this enough....she has no shame or class

Guess who ladies....this is a picture circulating of Niamh passed out in a beer garden from her Facebook account from a few years ago in Australia apparently Bets how long it will be before if gets deleted from her Facebook account? 😂
Classy Niamh Browne 🙄😂

View attachment 643093
This is reaching … we all have drunk pics from old accounts …I’m more concerned with the vacant adult she is … I cringe for society . That Niamh on the ground looks like more banter !

Reactions: 10
Does anyone follow Caroline Seoighe or does she have a thread?

Some woman for the Zara bits but her voice would go through you, always sounds like shes after a bottle of wine.

Reactions: 2
I randomly looked at her story first time in ages and thought awww when she mentioned her nephew that she didn’t go to gym and spent time with him … then the nice moment followed up by “I was outside and got in my recommended steps and vitamin d and I ticked that box wnd then hit ticked in diary…. What a sad robot ! Would u be bothered living that way … it’s not winning it’s actually ultimately losing 😭

This is reaching … we all have drunk pics from old accounts …I’m more concerned with the vacant adult she is … I cringe for society . That Niamh on the ground looks like more banter !
we are all entitled to our thoughts which is what this board is for I disagree and being asleep on the ground in the middle of the day does not lead to banter IMO. But I do agree with you completely Her content is a drag and she is boring. More lies about being over at the photoshoot house to puck the ball around me arse like Recording these boring stories once again from someone elses home. Apart from her being as interesting as watching a load of washing spin around I have a problem with her lies and her two faced personality not to mention how she is always begging. Keep it up Niamh girl youre fooling nobody because of how youve been caught lying and trying to cover things up as well as during covid
Definitely reading here too 😂

• Heart
In other words I’ll go play with the young lad it will make me look good on my insta story 🙄

I genuinely don’t think she realises how transparent she is, people can just see straight through her bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is pure gas like. "She went" for the hybrid bed by Emma Mattress. Set it up in a room that does not match decor of TJs house and a completely empty room with cheap but new carpet. Wasnt it just very recently that she was saying theres no rooms and thats why boxes in the hallway always? Sleep webinar and excel on the way ladies
Influencers do what they do to get their few bob but "I went for the .....", and put it in someone elses house. Say you gifted it and be genuine although probably can't say that to get the few bob is it? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
we are all entitled to our thoughts which is what this board is for I disagree and being asleep on the ground in the middle of the day does not lead to banter IMO. But I do agree with you completely Her content is a drag and she is boring. More lies about being over at the photoshoot house to puck the ball around me arse like Recording these boring stories once again from someone elses home. Apart from her being as interesting as watching a load of washing spin around I have a problem with her lies and her two faced personality not to mention how she is always begging. Keep it up Niamh girl youre fooling nobody because of how youve been caught lying and trying to cover things up as well as during covid
Definitely reading here too 😂
Fair enough I just think if it’s from 2009 it’s prob not relevant to now , I for one have a few old bebo pics etc that the adult me doesn’t want in circulation that was my only point :) I am more concerned with her weird outlook in life and counting calories and steps and using a nice time with her nephew to get vitamin d” … like fook off Niamh ! We all know sunshine is nice don’t need to use it as a tick hoc exercise lol ! She counts everything 😭

Reactions: 4
Fair enough I just think if it’s from 2009 it’s prob not relevant to now , I for one have a few old bebo pics etc that the adult me doesn’t want in circulation that was my only point :) I am more concerned with her weird outlook in life and counting calories and steps and using a nice time with her nephew to get vitamin d” … like fook off Niamh ! We all know sunshine is nice don’t need to use it as a tick hoc exercise lol ! She counts everything 😭
I agree with that. Nephew is being used now along with the house he lives in that she doesnt. On the other topic girl I definitely agree also but I think it goes to show how thick she is and another example of how she doesnt curate her image, reckless in her content and profile and ya just in general a all around fake.
I havent come across any other influencers that make as many mistakes and lies and try to fool a following as she does. Then add in the sap personality and mental health issues. Many have said this along the way that she needs some help around her relationship with food and "steps" and also she just seems unhappy. I wont go into the lame excel sheet for money and bridal bootcamp crap again .............
I was gonna stop following her but Its like a train wreck. Have to have a look

The actual effort of unloading a mattress in someone elses house.

Are the occupants of the borrowed house keeping it or does poor TJ have to drag it out of that house back to his own house that isn't good enough for the gram?

Reactions: 7
The actual effort of unloading a mattress in someone elses house.

Are the occupants of the borrowed house keeping it or does poor TJ have to drag it out of that house back to his own house that isn't good enough for the gram?
They have the tractor and trailer outside ready to draw it home 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does TJ listen to her honestly
He's not exactly Marty wheelan himself but a harmless fella it seems like all the same. I always think it would be like putting a Katie Price into Glenroe in an affair with one of the farmers with her in ballyhale. Id say he has just settled like. Brilliant hurler but not exactly good with the ladies I would think id say not a tremendous amount of ladies around rural Kilkenny either at his age

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's not exactly Marty wheelan himself but a harmless fella it seems like all the same. I always think it would be like putting a Katie Price into Glenroe in an affair with one of the farmers with her in ballyhale. Id say he has just settled like. Brilliant hurler but not exactly good with the ladies I would think id say not a tremendous amount of ladies around rural Kilkenny either at his age
Settled? Go way out of that your man thinks all his Christmases have come together 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Settled? Go way out of that your man thinks all his Christmases have come together 🤣🤣
I’ve said this before. On looks he’s doing well And on lack of personality they’re well met.
From what I hear TJ is well able to ask for/demand/beg for the car and marketing opportunities from Kilkenny GAA.

Reactions: 2
I’ve said this before. On looks he’s doing well And on lack of personality they’re well met.
From what I hear TJ is well able to ask for/demand/beg for the car and marketing opportunities from Kilkenny GAA.
Looks?! She is as fake as they come. Fake hair, constant fake tan, veneers, botox filled jaws, fast fashion trash. It is so sad to think that someone like her is classified as good looking nowadays.

Reactions: 11
Looks?! She is as fake as they come. Fake hair, constant fake tan, veneers, botox filled jaws, fast fashion trash. It is so sad to think that someone like her is classified as good looking nowadays.

She’s more suited to Love Ireland than Ballyhale that’s for sure. “TJ can I pull you for a chat?” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not disagreeing with anything you‘ve said but TJ is no oil painting.
She‘s fake af but she fits the bill as hot gf for TJ.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.