Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s still there. Cinnoir

How else is she getting all the wedding g opinions to share!
Name robbed from the lady who is doing her freebie veil
I cannot say this enough....she has no shame or class

Guess who ladies....this is a picture circulating of Niamh passed out in a beer garden from her Facebook account from a few years ago in Australia apparently Bets how long it will be before if gets deleted from her Facebook account? 😂
Classy Niamh Browne 🙄😂

IMG_0441.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Name robbed from the lady who is doing her freebie veil
I cannot say this enough....she has no shame or class
I saw that. She’ll be back pushing the story her dad use to call her that.
Also I wonder which account Luso/Cinnoir she used to ask the vail question, just so she could plug it, pity we didn’t get a poll.

I wonder will she share the pic as a day two outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I see she deleted her old Facebook and has a new one with only 77 friends…. Defo reading here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see she deleted her old Facebook and has a new one with only 77 friends…. Defo reading here!!
Ah girls that was always going to be the case This is the gremlin that deleted her entire social media channels last year because she was getting too much stick for being a liar an a covid rule breaker. I really question her mental health but no question that shes deceitful and has no shame or class

Reactions: 4
Ah girls that was always going to be the case This is the gremlin that deleted her entire social media channels last year because she was getting too much stick for being a liar an a covid rule breaker. I really question her mental health but no question that shes deceitful and has no shame or class
It’s actually very pathetic like at this stage, why would you actually bother going to that length? Makes no sense

Reactions: 3
It’s actually very pathetic like at this stage, why would you actually bother going to that length? Makes no sense
Wedding freebies on the line. Not a chance they could afford a wedding at Adare Manor .... she's whoring out a excel sheet for a wedding coordination for Jesus sakes like 😂 😂 😂 find that any brand that doesnt do their checks on who they are attaching their brand to is stupid. Dont wrestle with pigs you both get dirty and the pig likes it. Niamh is a low-esteem faker with low morals and tries to cheat her followers and got caught how many times now?

2 likes and 1 comment on her Facebook drunk on the ground in public picture. She uses TJ and has done from the start but the poor lad is too thick to have a cop on how his life is going to be with this lifesuck ... it is blatantly obvious and even more obvious with the pimp and her wedding rubbish on instagram Cant stand this person really cant

Reactions: 6
If she can't afford Adare and has to sell out for freebies wouldn't it have been easier to plough ahead with smaller numbers. I'm sure it would still have had all the stops pulled out by the hotel & vendors. I would have been more interested in it than seeing the standard rsvp wedding!!

Reactions: 3
If she can't afford Adare and has to sell out for freebies wouldn't it have been easier to plough ahead with smaller numbers. I'm sure it would still have had all the stops pulled out by the hotel & vendors. I would have been more interested in it than seeing the standard rsvp wedding!!
It’s easier to afford Adare now because of the reduced numbers! She wouldn’t be long changing the venue if they could invite 200+ 😂🙈

What I’m the name of God is she wearing today!!!!!
I am speechless 😂🙈

It’s easier to afford Adare now because of the reduced numbers! She wouldn’t be long changing the venue if they could invite 200+ 😂🙈

I am speechless 😂🙈
Raging i can’t see it. I’m blocked from her stories. She is wearing very cheap looking stuff lately. Can’t wait to see the wedding dress 🤮

Reactions: 4
Those tights remind me of your shirt on the last day of secondary school when everyone signs it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Out of noseyness I looked up Adare Manor wedding costs, it is €225 a head. Heres hoping Niamh flogs loads of those spreadsheets!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The absolute state of her. Id say the gals in the dress shop were not interested in her tagging them with her. I cant even imagine what shes like to deal with too. Shes now on about not getting enough steps in but flogging a bridal begging bootcamp😂 at the same time is she really as thick as this ?
Shes so fake like and between the begging antics, the covid rule breaking and the outfits Im surprised the family doesnt get involved :unsure:

My god whoever owns that house must be sick of tripping over Niamh on the stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Its another influencer that is in a different county and this was done during no inter-county travel allowed. The list of rule breaking, deceit and faking things keeps going. Ya, Niamh girl you made another appointment me arse 🙄 😂 youd flog anything for whatever few bob you can get as seen by your stupid wedding excel sheet and your other stupidity. Youd buy and sell your grannie like

# got extensions and hair done during level 5 and when caught took them out and posted that you had roots
# travelled outside of what was allowed during covid
# has lied several times about affiliations with brands and got caught out by her following and when caught blocked those followers
# has streamed live for a charity event using TJ and when she thought the live was not streaming any longer started cursing at TJ
# photoshops everything to the degree of changing flooring and doorways in the free house TJ owns
# been "renovating" it for years now :unsure:😂 obviously embarrassed of the free roof TJ provides
# begs brands non stop its hilarious to see because shes tagging brands that would never work with her
# selling an excel sheet a bridal bootcamp and probably some other crap on the way as we lead up to a wedding of tack
# dresses like a traveller half the time
# deleted all her social media channels last year when many of her followers were calling her out for all the lies and fakeness
# any brand that has worked with her drops her very quickly
# never stops going about calories to the extent she is obsessed and appears to have a very unhealthy relationship with food and calories
# rants off about people commenting that she looks unhealthy even though shes putting it out on social media channels and then expects no opinions (delusional rationalising)
# lots of people from Limerick comment a lot on her sleeping around and her mental health issues and being unstable
# continues to lose jobs from what Im aware of and pretends to be employed
# lets dogs charge cows videos it and laughs about on the video (n)
# did I mention that she is always on the beg from anywhere she can get a few bob from? Her style is bleeping horrendous too most of the time

Niamh girl , cop yourself on and get a real life instead of the tit you post on your fake content accounts and try to be a better person because you outted your real character time and time again. Get a job be proud of where you live and what TJ brings to your pretentious table. Also cheer up a bit because youre a absolute drag. Made another appointment 🙄 do you actually think people believe you😂

I hate people who make money thinking and trying to fool the public with fake posts and a fake character. Shes away with the fairies thinking shes fooling people. Add a few more fields to your excel sheet youre trying to charge for

1. work on being a better person
2. try to stop lying
3. work with brands youre passionate about
4. stop being a bum
5. get some advice
6. be nicer to TJ
7. be proud of your real actual life and stop faking everything
8. be more genuine if you are going to push a brand

File>Save ..... dont tag Microsoft

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.