Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have read through a few comments here and there on here about Niamh and TJ and people seem to think she is the cat that got the cream with him, I'm sorry but he should be counting his lucky stars to get with a girl like her, I don't know him personally but my god he seems like the grumpiest dry shite in Ireland and I'm not even going to say anything about his looks but 🤮 he is punching

Reactions: 4
Forgot her underwear , what is up with her legs 🤔
Tjis could have been a nice outfit if she put a top on and different shoes they are tacky af! Also hate to comment on people's appearance niamh is a pretty girl but she has very strong facial features I feel like she needs to soften the hair a bit. Tone down the colour some low lights and get rid of the blunt hair cut it's not a good look on her. She needs a much softer look

Reactions: 7
She was promoting a hair care range especially for blonde hair.
When she washed her hair you can see in the clip her hair is a yellow blonde colour! I was just highlighting the fact that she is photoshopping her hair in the photo!
Not surprised as she has photoshopped the colour of a timber floor before 😂

Wait a second has she got ready at her friends house or had she planned the outfit in advance and took the picture during her last dress up visit?

Reactions: 5
That is up there as one of the cheapest and tackiest outfits I’ve seen her wear, the right person could have made this look like a high fashion/runway kind of look but it’s shocking on her.

Reactions: 7
Gone are the days of a nice top from A-Wear and jeans for a date night. Imagine being in a rural restaurant and seeing that walk in 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have read through a few comments here and there on here about Niamh and TJ and people seem to think she is the cat that got the cream with him, I'm sorry but he should be counting his lucky stars to get with a girl like her, I don't know him personally but my god he seems like the grumpiest dry shite in Ireland and I'm not even going to say anything about his looks but 🤮 he is punching
I actually agree with you!! Every word!!

• Heart
I’m not defending him as frankly I know nothing about the chap but at times he doesn’t seem to be comfortable with her having her phone out recording him as content for her insta. He genuinely comes across annoyed by it and on numerous occasions when she has posted videos of him he actually has said put away the phone Niamh and he does come across quite cross and grumpy but can you actually blame him. At the end of the day we don’t know the real Niamh like he does, and that’s largely down to the fact she portrays herself to be something she’s not online. Which is why this forum on her exists because people can see through her lies, fakeness and bullshit.

Reactions: 13
What the hell is she wearing tonight 🤦‍♀️🤯
She looks like something you'd see at a travellers wedding :rolleyes:My god she's no shame at all at all. Between the lies and conceitedness to the tack she begs around in Im lost as to who she is actually influencing. Posting videos naked for money, Im pretty sure theres a term for people who do that :oops:

Reactions: 4
She looks like something you'd see at a travellers wedding :rolleyes:My god she's no shame at all at all. Between the lies and conceitedness to the tack she begs around in Im lost as to who she is actually influencing. Posting videos naked for money, Im pretty sure theres a term for people who do that :oops:
At least we know what she meant now when she was in Kerry and she said she was working 😂

Reactions: 1
Full view naked?

I’m not defending him as frankly I know nothing about the chap but at times he doesn’t seem to be comfortable with her having her phone out recording him as content for her insta. He genuinely comes across annoyed by it and on numerous occasions when she has posted videos of him he actually has said put away the phone Niamh and he does come across quite cross and grumpy but can you actually blame him. At the end of the day we don’t know the real Niamh like he does, and that’s largely down to the fact she portrays herself to be something she’s not online. Which is why this forum on her exists because people can see through her lies, fakeness and bullshit.
I don't really see her as fake, I feel she always looks kinda nervous on stories and it definitely doesn't come naturally to her, she seems really insecure at the back of it all, but my god TJ....big feckin deal, he is a hurler ye and a talented one at that but I don't believe in putting these lads up on a pedestal, they have girls fawning over them everywhere they go, these gaa lads think there god's in Ireland, he should crack a smile every once in a while and be happy that a pretty blonde who clearly loves him is happy to let him touch off her now and again 🤣🤣 miserable sod

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't really see her as fake, I feel she always looks kinda nervous on stories and it definitely doesn't come naturally to her, she seems really insecure at the back of it all, but my god TJ....big feckin deal, he is a hurler ye and a talented one at that but I don't believe in putting these lads up on a pedestal, they have girls fawning over them everywhere they go, these gaa lads think there god's in Ireland, he should crack a smile every once in a while and be happy that a pretty blonde who clearly loves him is happy to let him touch off her now and again 🤣🤣 miserable sod
Oh honey, she’s as fake as the handbags she carries!! There is nothing genuine or authentic about her. She probably comes across as nervous and insecure on camera because she can’t edit or photoshop it as easily. Agreed, he’s only a GAA player and i personally don’t think that he or any of the rest of them are anything special. It’s girls like his wife to be the put these men on pedestals - jersey birds and wags!!!

Guys was that TJ wearing a blonde wig in the shower? Size of the shoulders!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.