Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not looking to run down any business as I said my friend was happy with the ring and it looks great, but was chatting to her today after I saw your comment so asked her, the cert was from HRD (Hoge Raad voor Diamant) so wasn‘t a GIA cert diamond insurance companies don’t like this cert because they also certify lab diamonds so they needed a jewellers letter. They bought the ring Feb 2017 and she knows of another couple who had a similar issue. As I said not trying to run down the business just sharing a story I know and the couple are happy with the ring and still think they got a good price.
I understand 100% 👍🏽🙌🏾
She obviously sells diamonds from both certs so.

I certainly wouldn’t be posting some of the interactions she puts up. He comes across as so impatient with her. They couldn’t be more different
Opposites attract but in this case I question it 🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
The job is gone alright I'd say....she mentioned being anxious and out of a routine and trying to fill the days..
She also mentioned last week she was working whilst in Killarney on the break with her parents...I thought that, if you had a week booked in a hotel that would be annual leave I doubt you'd be working remotely on holiday...

Anyone notice all the big bloggers like to do unboxing and show you when they get a new designer item? With niamh a designer bag just pops up without a mention in a pic yet she shows you all the cheap tat from zara and pretty little thing that she had ordered. I think they are either borrowed or fake you never see unboxing or proof of purchase…

Reactions: 13
Doubt her budget stretches to Kildare village. She’ll probably borrow outfits from people. Throw in a Gucci bag and pretend it’s hers…

No wonder she upgraded the car to a RR, more space for carrying suitcases of clothes around for photo ops as she can’t do it at her own place it would seem 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The big drama about wanting her bottom teeth veneered for her wedding, seriously, who the hell is gonna be looking at her wedding photos and being like oh Niamh looked lovely except her bottom teeth didn’t match her top teeth 🙄 the vanity is on another level, she is the most insecure girl I’ve ever seen on Instagram I swear. Her teeth are perfect, what is wrong with her seriously, she must have a severe case of body dysmorphia that extends to how she perceives herself facially as well. The girl is mentally unstable.

Reactions: 20
The big drama about wanting her bottom teeth veneered for her wedding, seriously, who the hell is gonna be looking at her wedding photos and being like oh Niamh looked lovely except her bottom teeth didn’t match her top teeth 🙄 the vanity is on another level, she is the most insecure girl I’ve ever seen on Instagram I swear. Her teeth are perfect, what is wrong with her seriously, she must have a severe case of body dysmorphia that extends to how she perceives herself facially as well. The girl is mentally unstable.
Sounds like she is doing her best to make sure TJs teeth are perfect for the wedding too, say he could care less!

Reactions: 11
Dragging poor TJ along with her too. She will be encouraging him to get some botox next!!
Then the YSL bag carefully propped up beside her coffee. Give me strength.
Wonder will they be getting their teeth done for free now with all the plugging and tagging on insta.

Reactions: 6
What’s odd is that dr.Niall has no availability until next year. So is this a collaboration?

Reactions: 2
It starts with his teeth …. what next?? if she has her way the poor chap will be unrecognisable in no time…. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The most recent post is hilarious!! You can see her black knickers underneath the pink dress. It looks so tacky. Niamh looks like a poor mans Rosanna Davison!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet she stands out like a sore thumb around Ballyhale. Imagine going around a small country market in a crop top and leggings. So inappropriate. It’s like she thrives on being a big fish in a small pond
We’re used to her, no one pays any attention except the fellas.

Reactions: 2
The most recent post is hilarious!! You can see her black knickers underneath the pink dress. It looks so tacky. Niamh looks like a poor mans Rosanna Davison!!!
She knows what she’s at! She had an identical photo on her stories only difference was her underwear wasn’t on show! Of course she had to post the one revealing them on her grid and it wasn’t accidental.
That’s what separates her from the rest, she lacks class!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.