Niamh DeBrun #2 Changes wedding like knickers, live streams bickers, fear cals in Snickers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she tell people exactly where she got her engagement ring. The “Agent” has a business and a name. You’d think she would do her bit to support local business in Limerick. FYI the jeweller is called E-Jewels based in Limerick.

Reactions: 6
It’s that kinda tit that bugs me so much about her. God forbid anyone would ever know that she went to a local Limerick business woman who imports diamond rings from Antwerp at a fraction of what you would pay in a standard jewellers. Calling the poor woman an agent and not so much a giving her business a shout out or a mention is just appalling. Too much pride to mention that it was a cheaper option than what you’d be expected to pay elsewhere for the same thing. Grow up and cop yourself on you are a bird brain if you think you are fooling anyone with your stuck up notions!! Then again maybe she’s doing them a favour by not mentioning them as she would definitely put people off supporting them. How any brand would want to ever associate themselves with her baffles me.

Reactions: 9
Do something more productive with your time? Like spending hours on instagram. This argument is so lazy. "Influencers" just dont want to be called out on their tit. I don't agree with posting about personal stuff but they put all this info out there about themselves and are benefiting from their following so why shouldnt people be allowed to discuss them.

I also really doubt she is a "laid back bride". Arent they on their 3rd date? If she was that laid back they wouldve gone ahead with it already at this stage. As she said the part she is most looking forward to is marrying TJ but by moving it so many times it's obvious she wants the massive day!

Attachments

Do something more productive with your time? Like spending hours on instagram. This argument is so lazy. "Influencers" just dont want to be called out on their tit. I don't agree with posting about personal stuff but they put all this info out there about themselves and are benefiting from their following so why shouldnt people be allowed to discuss them.

I also really doubt she is a "laid back bride". Arent they on their 3rd date? If she was that laid back they wouldve gone ahead with it already at this stage. As she said the part she is most looking forward to is marrying TJ but by moving it so many times it's obvious she wants the massive day!
Oh the irony of Niamh telling people to get a life. I’ve never heard so much fuss over a wedding that is still months away. She said ages ago that the only important thing was marrying TJ. Well she could have done that on the original date without all this bullshit. Imagine being part of that wedding. Surely the good is gone out of it by now. Talk about a narcissist. She’d want to get a grip. Not many men would still be listening to her nonsense.

Reactions: 11
Oh the irony of Niamh telling people to get a life. I’ve never heard so much fuss over a wedding that is still months away. She said ages ago that the only important thing was marrying TJ. Well she could have done that on the original date without all this bullshit. Imagine being part of that wedding. Surely the good is gone out of it by now. Talk about a narcissist. She’d want to get a grip. Not many men would still be listening to her nonsense.
I also feel like Adare wasn't their original venue, didn't she say last year she wasn't mentioning the venue until after they are married? I feel like it was a different place and then all of a sudden Adare offered a freebie and they went with there! Also she'd want to get a life with the likes of going to an agent to get an engagement ring - let TJ pick it for God sake it's their one job they get to do!! But then again it would never be good enough for her lordship so I suppose he does anything for a quiet life 🙄

Def don’t think Adare manor are giving her a freebie wedding when they have plenty of actual celebs that can keep them in business. I will say however that Adare Manor are fantastic employers and have amazing employees. I think a lot of little girls in Limerick dream of having the fairytale wedding in a castle especially in Adare Manor. That’s the little girl’s dream and you grow up and realise that it costs a bloody fortune to have that wedding there. I would think she isn’t paying for it herself and that’s fine for whoever can afford it.

I was under the impression that she was getting married in the Europa originally because she mentioned something about Kerry! But sure she’ll have parties in every county if she can. 🙄 she is still harping on about having their band and that isn’t cleared yet to happen. I don’t think Niamh watches the news at all. She kind of just lives in her own little bubble. She will drag the arse out of this wedding biz for as long as she can because that’s where all her engagement is coming from. I can’t believe people paid her for wedding advice when she hasn’t even gotten married yet. I’d say her wedding day will be a total disappointment for anyone attending if she doesn’t do over the top Bridezilla. When I see those memes online of brides arriving by balloons or floating veils I think “that’s right up Niamh’s street”. I hope she doesn’t disappoint! 🙈

Reactions: 4
I also feel like Adare wasn't their original venue, didn't she say last year she wasn't mentioning the venue until after they are married? I feel like it was a different place and then all of a sudden Adare offered a freebie and they went with there! Also she'd want to get a life with the likes of going to an agent to get an engagement ring - let TJ pick it for God sake it's their one job they get to do!! But then again it would never be good enough for her lordship so I suppose he does anything for a quiet life 🙄
Any time she puts up of them interacting, he seems really annoyed and impatient. If he is just a normal, down to earth lad, how does he put up with her insufferable ranting in to the camera all day. They seem so mismatched

Def don’t think Adare manor are giving her a freebie wedding when they have plenty of actual celebs that can keep them in business. I will say however that Adare Manor are fantastic employers and have amazing employees. I think a lot of little girls in Limerick dream of having the fairytale wedding in a castle especially in Adare Manor. That’s the little girl’s dream and you grow up and realise that it costs a bloody fortune to have that wedding there. I would think she isn’t paying for it herself and that’s fine for whoever can afford it.

I was under the impression that she was getting married in the Europa originally because she mentioned something about Kerry! But sure she’ll have parties in every county if she can. 🙄 she is still harping on about having their band and that isn’t cleared yet to happen. I don’t think Niamh watches the news at all. She kind of just lives in her own little bubble. She will drag the arse out of this wedding biz for as long as she can because that’s where all her engagement is coming from. I can’t believe people paid her for wedding advice when she hasn’t even gotten married yet. I’d say her wedding day will be a total disappointment for anyone attending if she doesn’t do over the top Bridezilla. When I see those memes online of brides arriving by balloons or floating veils I think “that’s right up Niamh’s street”. I hope she doesn’t disappoint! 🙈
She’s built up his wedding so much already, it could be nothing but a disappointment. I’d say any one close to her can’t wait for it to be over

Reactions: 5
What are you most e
Why doesn’t she tell people exactly where she got her engagement ring. The “Agent” has a business and a name. You’d think she would do her bit to support local business in Limerick. FYI the jeweller is called E-Jewels based in Limerick.
She actually tagged Keans Jeweller in the next post then for the wedding rings! 😂🙈 The “agent” must have been charging her and she’s chancing her arm with Keans now!

Following on from the nasty comments about her father & mother there is no need for that!

Niamh is the one who puts herself out there and the majority of the time deserves the back lash she gets because of her lies and bullshit. Her parents are respectful people, pity Niamh isn’t more like them!

Reactions: 3
Anyone spot the size 4 shorts from Penney’s in her story 😳 a girl that used to be an 8/10 and doesn’t understand why people comment on her weight. Such pressure she’s put herself under. It’s actually sad.

• Wow
Anyone spot the size 4 shorts from Penney’s in her story 😳 a girl that used to be an 8/10 and doesn’t understand why people comment on her weight. Such pressure she’s put herself under. It’s actually sad.
Her face looks so gaunt. She’s even starting to look old. All this weight loss is taking it’s toll on her. And all for a few hours in a white dress

Her face looks so gaunt. She’s even starting to look old. All this weight loss is taking it’s toll on her. And all for a few hours in a white dress
she stunning and doesn’t need to try so hard. Hope she gets back to the girl she was

Reactions: 2
she stunning and doesn’t need to try so hard. Hope she gets back to the girl she was
I presume her friends and family have said it to her. It’s crazy when the wedding is still a few months away. It’s worse she’s going to get.

Lads im not her biggest fan by a mile, critique her for the lying she does but to bring her family into it and to shame her for how she was years ago isn’t okay. Like I will be the first to say I was wild in my day too but it actually feels like I stepped back 50 years with the shaming I’ve read here 😂 she’s a dose but too far
We all need a time of being wild and riding rings around ourselves, it builds character 😂😂

• Haha
He must be mortified with her carry on and must be very easy going?

He must be busy with hurling, the farm and the gym so maybe they don't actually spend a huge amount of time together. Definitely does not seem like a happy relationship.

The outfit tonight is brutal. Its like something a 15 year old would wear to their first disco

Reactions: 4
He must be mortified with her carry on and must be very easy going?

He must be busy with hurling, the farm and the gym so maybe they don't actually spend a huge amount of time together. Definitely does not seem like a happy relationship.

The outfit tonight is brutal. Its like something a 15 year old would wear to their first disco
I certainly wouldn’t be posting some of the interactions she puts up. He comes across as so impatient with her. They couldn’t be more different

It’s that kinda tit that bugs me so much about her. God forbid anyone would ever know that she went to a local Limerick business woman who imports diamond rings from Antwerp at a fraction of what you would pay in a standard jewellers. Calling the poor woman an agent and not so much a giving her business a shout out or a mention is just appalling. Too much pride to mention that it was a cheaper option than what you’d be expected to pay elsewhere for the same thing. Grow up and cop yourself on you are a bird brain if you think you are fooling anyone with your stuck up notions!! Then again maybe she’s doing them a favour by not mentioning them as she would definitely put people off supporting them. How any brand would want to ever associate themselves with her baffles me.
I’d say she tried the whole I’m a social media influencer for a discount and they didn’t bite, so she won’t now. Has she said were she bought the dress yet, other than in Dublin?

Also that e jewel use a non standard diamond certification which is why they can seem to offer better prices, had a friend get one there she was very happy with the ring etc. but the insurance company asked for them to have the ring independently valued and it turned out not to be worth as much as they paid. But to look at the ring I would not be able to spot anything And it was a real diamond just not as high a grade as the standard diamond cert organisations use.

Last edited:
I’d say she tried the whole I’m a social media influencer for a discount and they didn’t bite, so she won’t now. Has she said were she bought the dress yet, other than in Dublin?

Also that e jewel use a non standard diamond certification which is why they can seem to offer better prices, had a friend get one there she was very happy with the ring etc. but the insurance company asked for them to have the ring independently valued and it turned out not to be worth as much as they paid. But to look at the ring I would not be able to spot anything And it was a real diamond just not as high a grade as the standard diamond cert organisations use.
The rings are GIA certified and I know for a fact they are worth a lot more than you pay. My close friend got her ring from EJewels and it was valued independently with her local jeweller in Tipperary and it was worth €4500 more than was paid to Ejewels.
That’s the first time I’ve ever heard a story like this TBH. 👍🏽

Last edited:
The rings are GIA certified and I know for a fact they are worth a lot more than you pay. My close friend got her ring from EJewels and it was valued independently with her local jeweller in Tipperary and it was worth €4500 more than was paid to Ejewels.
That’s the first time I’ve ever heard a story like this TBH. 👍🏽
Not looking to run down any business as I said my friend was happy with the ring and it looks great, but was chatting to her today after I saw your comment so asked her, the cert was from HRD (Hoge Raad voor Diamant) so wasn‘t a GIA cert diamond insurance companies don’t like this cert because they also certify lab diamonds so they needed a jewellers letter. They bought the ring Feb 2017 and she knows of another couple who had a similar issue. As I said not trying to run down the business just sharing a story I know and the couple are happy with the ring and still think they got a good price.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.