NI Influencers #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please please please can someone make a thread on Mrsdavidjameskerr cos I really don’t know why she thinks people wanna see her dishing up every meal or cleaning. I don’t get it, am I missing some thing?

I agree… she’s like a new flavour of vanilla. It’s like she’s been lobotomised 🤦🏽‍♀️

No original thoughts, nothing past serving family, a man and cleaning after borderline adult “children” it’s weird…

Also the meal preps ick me. They pre packaged anyway, you know they going to be soggy mush once microwaved 🤮 it’s not meal prep from fresh food. This “my husband wants me to bake” most would tell them to duck off and help out, especially one who left use bankrupt and you have to carry the whole thing. What’s the point in him. 🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Every time she comes up on my fyp she's eating a chinese! Does she ever do anything else?!
She eats in Big Baps occasionally 🤣
---
Yip I watched last last nights and thought to myself, if someone was getting on like that when I just wanted my dinner which had just arrived, I'd be pure fumin. Fingers in it n all. But I think she reads here, which would explain the crying video a couple wks back and now the back on her anti depression meds because she doesn't feel like herself. I don't think this social media life is for her.
I did wonder if it was because of here. But wtf if people online talking about her constantly eating Chinese and being boring led to that video then she needs to get off social media. I mean it’s not a lie 🤣

Reactions: 3
I agree… she’s like a new flavour of vanilla. It’s like she’s been lobotomised 🤦🏽‍♀️

No original thoughts, nothing past serving family, a man and cleaning after borderline adult “children” it’s weird…

Also the meal preps ick me. They pre packaged anyway, you know they going to be soggy mush once microwaved 🤮 it’s not meal prep from fresh food. This “my husband wants me to bake” most would tell them to duck off and help out, especially one who left use bankrupt and you have to carry the whole thing. What’s the point in him. 🤮
And why does she cook everything in those disposable foil trays - can she not use normal trays that you wash and reuse - the waste of money is unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She obviously has no friends because she uses social media like it's her mates she's talking too. And I'm so over the "ok love you bye"
Stop saying love you to STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Digg Mama going on about homelessness and there she is building a home filled with freebies…anyone else think this screams ‘HYPOCRITE’

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Busy procrastinating so she can complain about having no time to write reports when she comes back on

Wonder is the big romance on the rocks. She’s usually on half gurning about how busy a weekend she’s had running to Armagh eating calorie controlled packed lunches 🙃🤣

Reactions: 2
Anyone know where Andrea mccarraghers new house is? Pics on her insta
It’s out near laurelview horse riding place, outside templepatrick on the road to sandyknowles. You’d think it was a private build the way the pair of them were getting on about it!
A Google has shown that it’s called Millbank Templepatrick!

Last edited:
She says it's cause she missed home. I say it's cause she would have had to get a really job as the Insta Hun life didn't work out for her over there. But what do I know?
---
Finally someone's said it.
She's like a different person without it for someone in their 20s.
Abigail the attention seeker,, look at me with my googley eyes and no slap, moron.

She'll be permanently attached to Belfastmediagirl aka Stacy Burns now she's won Miss GB title

Reactions: 4
A free weeks worth of shopping? Does she think her followers are in need of charity now… think the tax man needs the weeks groceries budget love! 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
To me all this does is make it look like her following is below her. It's not like she's getting sent free stuff yet. Why would she do this? Seems odd as fk, but then she is a cringey weirdo, so it's on brand.

• Heart
SingleGirl crying her lamps out again… who would have guessed it. But sure the BF is the reason she gets up in the morning.

The boyfriend finally booked something… a night away… because it suits for his football and he loves The Killers, so she’s “tagging along”

“Never felt wanted in life, I think I need to buy uppers or something” uppers are bleeping drugs you idiot.

Oh my word, feel bleeping rare… the bar is in hell. Crying all week and running after a man all weekend. Would rather put out a camp fire with my face

bleeping go seek therapy and lay off the come downs… melter! 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
SingleGirl crying her lamps out again… who would have guessed it. But sure the BF is the reason she gets up in the morning.
Life has been flipped on it's head...

I'm sure... 🙄

How does her boyfriend put up with the dramatics. I'm sure his mates rip the dick out of him over her moaning

• Sick
Reactions: 6

The boyfriend finally booked something… a night away… because it suits for his football and he loves The Killers, so she’s “tagging along”

“Never felt wanted in life, I think I need to buy uppers or something” uppers are bleeping drugs you idiot.

Oh my word, feel bleeping rare… the bar is in hell. Crying all week and running after a man all weekend. Would rather put out a camp fire with my face

bleeping go seek therapy and lay off the come downs… melter! 🙃
I need to find this girl I’ve searched her and can’t find her

• Haha
To me all this does is make it look like her following is below her. It's not like she's getting sent free stuff yet. Why would she do this? Seems odd as fk, but then she is a cringey weirdo, so it's on brand.
Such a weird thing to offer, like it’s a charity gift. She proclaims not to be an influencer but wants to “give back” some groceries… comes across so out of touch it’s embarrassing 😳

I need to find this girl I’ve searched her and can’t find her
Lucky you 🤣 you'll need therapy after watching her 😳 couldn't even watch all her story's thismorning, I bet she is jobless now and can't find teaching job for September.

• Haha
Lucky you 🤣 you'll need therapy after watching her 😳 couldn't even watch all her story's thismorning, I bet she is jobless now and can't find teaching job for September.
That's defo the way it comes across with the I really wana bring the syngle girl back any wonder on her way to a school job and talking about needing uppers 🙄. She's been reading here aswell going on about him booking something tattoo convention a night in Dublin and then on to Sligo there's no shortage of money for someone who constantly cries poverty. Also bleeting on about him being at hers on Sunday that was mentioned on here aswell.
Wee doll needs a trip to the drs to be medicated and sent to some sort of therapy that isn't normal. Nor is telling god knows how many thousand her bf of 6 months is the reason she gets out of bed have some self respect for yourself nobodies happiness or ability to function in a day should relay or have to come from someone else. She needs her own thread!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.