NI Influencers #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I discovered we have a few mutual friends (syngle gal) and when in their company last weekend I brought her up casually, and the general consensus was she is a melt, but comes across worse on her social media?
She's a whinge, but when in real life company she doesn't yap as much so is tolerated more (if that makes sense)

The hypochondria was mentioned though- always giving out about being exhausted/sick/hard done by etc.

Reactions: 5
Can someone please create a new thread for there and also a separate one for syngle girl and Mrsdavidjames Kerr

thank you so much (I would do it myself but I’ve no idea how)

Reactions: 6
It’s out near laurelview horse riding place, outside templepatrick on the road to sandyknowles. You’d think it was a private build the way the pair of them were getting on about it!
A Google has shown that it’s called Millbank Templepatrick!
Yes new build on edge on main road to airport

Reactions: 1
Another sermon from the syngle girl today on checking in on your friends, I imagine she isn't practicing what she is preaching, just like the Palestine sermon which hasn't been mentioned again

• Angry
Someone immediately go watch Abbie Parkinsons latest TikTok and feel the cringe and what the fuckery .
She tries so hard to be funny and it is just embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone immediately go watch Abbie Parkinsons latest TikTok and feel the cringe and what the fuckery .
She tries so hard to be funny and it is just embarrassing.
Omg she has blatantly copied an Australian tiktoker that always comes on my feed!! Can’t remember her name but i’ll find it but that’s the way she tells stories (but it comes naturally to her😂) i’m embarrassed for her

• Haha
Omg she has blatantly copied an Australian tiktoker that always comes on my feed!! Can’t remember her name but i’ll find it but that’s the way she tells stories (but it comes naturally to her😂) i’m embarrassed for her
What the duck was that amateur acting performance 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.