NI Influencers #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kerrie Rusak anyone…another wannabe influencer, incessant posts about Pilates, always jumping on the bandwagon…used to copy Tiffany Brien in everything too.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry caitlyn lendrums latest video on her brand page, 'if you don't know me I'm the director of by caitlyn blah blah blah' like just say you are the owner and stop making it out like you are ceo with a board and running a multi million pound business 😂
She is obsessed with herself. "I get stuck into every part of the business " no tit, that's what you do when its YOUR BUSINESS.
And the hair, she's gonna do a tutorial on it because everyone's been asking 🙄🥴 sure.
And apparently we'll all be so happy to know she's retiring her signature slick back bun.

Reactions: 2
Kerrie Rusak anyone…another wannabe influencer, incessant posts about Pilates, always jumping on the bandwagon…used to copy Tiffany Brien in everything too.
she looks very awkward, doesnt look like she’s happily enjoying anything just seeking validation on silly videos and mentioning ‘balance’ alot

No
Are you thinking of Jemma McGowan?
No, she was wonderful and I followed her journey too.
I can’t for the life of me think of the name, I’m sure one of her daughters had what most people would think is a boys name, like Dylann or the like.

Lurganista claiming she got scouted to audition for the only way is Essex… I’ve actually heard it all now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No

I can’t for the life of me think of the name, I’m sure one of her daughters had what most people would think is a boys name, like Dylann or the like.
There’s a thread for her on here 🥲

Thought I would ask here as this lady has been on my mind. Does anyone remember a woman who posted with two young daughters, unfortunately she had cancer (I’m sure it was lung cancer) and after keeping well it had suddenly gotten worse. It’s been a few years at least since I saw her, my description is rubbish but I have wrecked my brain thinking of her name and other details but I was relatively new to following her when she took time out from posting.
No

Was it Lynsey Bennett?

I didn't realise Dr Bonny is literally right opposite Cutter's Wharf! She has an ugly Cayenne as well, if you're gonna buy a Porsche buy a nice one!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned, why did Shannon Mitch come back from Oz?
She says it's cause she missed home. I say it's cause she would have had to get a really job as the Insta Hun life didn't work out for her over there. But what do I know?
---
Finally someone's said it.
She's like a different person without it for someone in their 20s.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The way Lyndsay Butler paws about in her Chinese whilst dishing it up absolutely turns my stomach. Is there any need?! Just get it on the plate
I’m going to have to block her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way Lyndsay Butler paws about in her Chinese whilst dishing it up absolutely turns my stomach. Is there any need?! Just get it on the plate
Every time she comes up on my fyp she's eating a chinese! Does she ever do anything else?!

Reactions: 4
Yip I watched last last nights and thought to myself, if someone was getting on like that when I just wanted my dinner which had just arrived, I'd be pure fumin. Fingers in it n all. But I think she reads here, which would explain the crying video a couple wks back and now the back on her anti depression meds because she doesn't feel like herself. I don't think this social media life is for her.

Reactions: 4
Please please please can someone make a thread on Mrsdavidjameskerr cos I really don’t know why she thinks people wanna see her dishing up every meal or cleaning. I don’t get it, am I missing some thing?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.