NI Influencers #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what the craic is with Emma Smyth? How on earth does she make any money?!

Reactions: 4
What about Nico the watch guy? I do a bit of weekend work somtimes, and some folks I've worked with have indicated he's been one of the more difficult characters they've had to deal with. So much so that an establishment had to have a word in his ear about his nasty behaviour towards people just trying to make a few extra quid.

What about Nico the watch guy? I do a bit of weekend work somtimes, and some folks I've worked with have indicated he's been one of the more difficult characters they've had to deal with. So much so that an establishment had to have a word in his ear about his nasty behaviour towards people just trying to make a few extra quid.
He’s a dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been wondering what all that is about - kept coming up on my TikTok FYP yesterday about Belfast Drama John but I’m hopeless with TT so couldn’t get the snoop on it!
seems like he has had some kind of break down, lovely guy without the alcohol but the bullying on the app is so bad in NI at the moment there are so many suffering bad MH as a result - doesn't keep them offline though, they make too much £££

Reactions: 1
I’ve heard that he is a drug dealer and also cheats on his partner (the mother of his children), but she turns a blind eye because she likes the wealth and lifestyle too much

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can we take a moment to talk about the cup in Nadia longs story? Is that a manky Starbucks cup she has reused 10x or what?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve heard that he is a drug dealer and also cheats on his partner (the mother of his children), but she turns a blind eye because she likes the wealth and lifestyle too much

He’s from the Netherlands… his YouTube videos are nonsense
Nothing surprises me about him

He's a hole a loud and obnoxious tool, literally walks into bars and restaurants thinking he owns the place.

Anyone know why i cant post on the ni tiktok thread? Is it a closed group or something
You have to have made your account before a certain date to access threads about TikTokers, there was a huge influx of trolling and out of control posts from newer accounts.

Edit: it should say on the bottom of the thread you’re looking at. Eg. If you haven’t contributed to discussion before March 2022 you can’t join in now or ever.

You have to have made your account before a certain date to access threads about TikTokers, there was a huge influx of trolling and out of control posts from newer accounts.

Edit: it should say on the bottom of the thread you’re looking at. Eg. If you haven’t contributed to discussion before March 2022 you can’t join in now or ever.
thank you! I’ll have to contain myself then 😅

• Haha