NI Influencers #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched any of this guys "content" it's really nauseating, sickly stuff.
Yes I just scroll on past, it’s the I’m better than u now I’ve found religion and you are all wasting your lives if your not doing what I do I cannot stand… there seems to be a lot of ones in Belfast at the min are born again it almost seems cult like. Each to your own but no one is better than anyone else and don’t need lectured

Reactions: 14
Sorry Abi Parkinson is hosting a cowgirl theme afternoon tea which includes ONE GLASS of Prosecco and tickets are £55!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did Abi Parkinson and Emma Jane Mooney fall out or what. No videos together anymore, no plugging of the amazing social media masterclasses anymore and not a peep of their new adventure they advertised a few months ago, wasn’t it social media management or something?
may be it’s Emma Jane’s stinking attitude to children at her wedding 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She needs a size 9 boot straight up the 🕳

State of her … is that her walking through another retail outlet to advertise her own brand?

She mustn’t have been able to get any images with the slow boats from China 🇨🇳
That’s her husbands shop although I’m pretty sure it’s all in her name cause he went bankrupt. Strange set up altogether and the mrs on the back of the hoodie 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs a size 9 boot straight up the 🕳

State of her … is that her walking through another retail outlet to advertise her own brand?

She mustn’t have been able to get any images with the slow boats from China 🇨🇳
No they’re probably still being cut in the sweatshop by 8 year olds 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 4
My god will 'HelloErin' ever stop banging on about this birth story! The 6 weeks post birth pictures outside the hospital and these continued stories have tipped me #girlbye 😅
Jesus….her smug face is incessant….no harm to the girl but she’s not great looking and then this smug face and totally hideous ‘generic’ Instagram outfits, she a paupers ‘Blossoming Birds’.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thought I would ask here as this lady has been on my mind. Does anyone remember a woman who posted with two young daughters, unfortunately she had cancer (I’m sure it was lung cancer) and after keeping well it had suddenly gotten worse. It’s been a few years at least since I saw her, my description is rubbish but I have wrecked my brain thinking of her name and other details but I was relatively new to following her when she took time out from posting.

Thought I would ask here as this lady has been on my mind. Does anyone remember a woman who posted with two young daughters, unfortunately she had cancer (I’m sure it was lung cancer) and after keeping well it had suddenly gotten worse. It’s been a few years at least since I saw her, my description is rubbish but I have wrecked my brain thinking of her name and other details but I was relatively new to following her when she took time out from posting.
Are you thinking of Jemma McGowan?

Jesus….her smug face is incessant….no harm to the girl but she’s not great looking and then this smug face and totally hideous ‘generic’ Instagram outfits, she a paupers ‘Blossoming Birds’.
Could her life get any more beige?

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry caitlyn lendrums latest video on her brand page, 'if you don't know me I'm the director of by caitlyn blah blah blah' like just say you are the owner and stop making it out like you are ceo with a board and running a multi million pound business 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.