NI Influencers #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone immediately go watch Abbie Parkinsons latest TikTok and feel the cringe and what the fuckery .
She tries so hard to be funny and it is just embarrassing.
absolute dying for her. The cringe. Worst video she’s ever done 🤯

Reactions: 5
LOFUCKINGL- yesterday she was going to take the page off private and do influencing full-time.

She is a bleeping nutter, eyes raw everyday from crying. Go and get looked at would ye 🤡
I don't follow her and wouldn't give her the satisfaction of requesting. But from seeing her tit on here, is she fkn Tri-Polar?
Because.What. The. duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LOFUCKINGL- yesterday she was going to take the page off private and do influencing full-time.

She is a bleeping nutter, eyes raw everyday from crying. Go and get looked at would ye 🤡
She reading on here and taken our advice. Oh wait sorry "the people that's leaveing her dms "

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How is my eyes going to get their morning workout from eye rolling now she's taking a break. She's either reading here or someone has told her to catch herself on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone immediately go watch Abbie Parkinsons latest TikTok and feel the cringe and what the fuckery .
She tries so hard to be funny and it is just embarrassing.
jeez, just seen it. If she prepaid it booking.com still has the money and yes girl, your contract is with the third party and not the hotel. The hotel staff can do duck all as they do not have your money.
Still surprised a prepaid booking was cancelled as we can only cancel bookings where the guest doesn’t reply to the emails from booking.com to update their card on file.

moral of the story: ALWAYS book direct with the hotel

Reactions: 2
I see all the Insta wankers are away to Ibiza with BShiteBrendan
Trying their best to pretend it's anything other than crap bought from China or the like and a label slapped on it.
Your woman Stephanie Vavron (I'm a size 10) is there too. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trying their best to pretend it's anything other than crap bought from China or the like and a label slapped on it.
Are they going to see every cookie cutter's favourite pensioner Wayne Lineker?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Feel like this is how MrsDJdickhead carries on the min she bites anything… the almond mom vibes 🤡🫠

Reactions: 2
Has she brought the SEN son and her mother along on the trip 😜
BPerfect are always very accommodating of her circumstances apparently 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thought I would ask here as this lady has been on my mind. Does anyone remember a woman who posted with two young daughters, unfortunately she had cancer (I’m sure it was lung cancer) and after keeping well it had suddenly gotten worse. It’s been a few years at least since I saw her, my description is rubbish but I have wrecked my brain thinking of her name and other details but I was relatively new to following her when she took time out from posting.
Was it Triona Cleary
---
Amusing as a boot in the balls.
Actually I retract my earlier opinion more she is coming up the more annoying she becomes 😝

She like a love child of Grainne McCoy & Cathy Martin 👶

Who or what exactly is she??
Owning a Rottweiler called Pablo and moving from Belfast to Wexford is her whole personality 😝

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.