NI Influencers #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it Triona Cleary
---

Actually I retract my earlier opinion more she is coming up the more annoying she becomes 😝

She like a love child of Grainne McCoy & Cathy Martin 👶

Who or what exactly is she??
Owning a Rottweiler called Pablo and moving from Belfast to Wexford is her whole personality 😝
Someone has to know who she is or what her real name is. Michelle something or other. And more importantly what does she actually look like without that ridiculous filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hopefully sooner rather than later. What a dose.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
MrsDavidJamesBore
The shade of this comment left under her post about "building their 1st home" 😂
How can her and the bankrupt husband afford to build a house when he he's flogging cheap tat and all the businesses are in her name. Who would lend them money for a self build.

Reactions: 7
How can her and the bankrupt husband afford to build a house when he he's flogging cheap tat and all the businesses are in her name. Who would lend them money for a self build.
From the videos it looks like a built up area of houses. Maybe one of those pre planning approved estates I keep seeing pop up.
*Edit to say I think these are great. No shade but are they really self builds

I've never seen anyone as pathetic as her. Has she got her own identity? Am I missing something and we've gone back 100 years where women marry and are just known as their husbands wife. She clearly has nobody with sense to tell her to catch herself on

They didn’t build it 🤣🤣🤣 it’s is a development in Ards. They were the first ones to live in it, was turnkey

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here what’s the deal with beggy keggy kegs being the only Insta Hun not on that tacky ass trip to Ibiza? Seems everyone and their granny at it. Also that Shannon Mitchell too? Thought they were up each others asses with that shite podcast… something odd there as kegs would go anywhere at any opportunity if someone asked him 🫣

Maybe some beef with him and Brendan? 🐸☕

PPS - Brendan gives me old creepy man Ick vibes… hang on kids let me dj for you randomly on a boat in Ibiza 🥴

They all love the make believe life 😂🤣

---
To add to that… kegs really is bleeping gross. Clearly would go anywhere with anyone. This turned me 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Here what’s the deal with beggy keggy kegs being the only Insta Hun not on that tacky ass trip to Ibiza? Seems everyone and their granny at it. Also that Shannon Mitchell too? Thought they were up each others asses with that shite podcast… something odd there as kegs would go anywhere at any opportunity if someone asked him 🫣

Maybe some beef with him and Brendan? 🐸☕

PPS - Brendan gives me old creepy man Ick vibes… hang on kids let me dj for you randomly on a boat in Ibiza 🥴

They all love the make believe life 😂🤣

---
To add to that… kegs really is bleeping gross. Clearly would go anywhere with anyone. This turned me 🤮

I wonder what happened kegs when he fucjed off to Barcelona with a stranger he just met and left few days after Cus things got weird

• Sick
I cannot figure out how to make a thread, for Mrs david James Kerr can someone help lol

Reactions: 2
Caitlyn Lendrum (CEO)
Her business is doing sooooo well, she's posting about TOILET ROLL FROM TIK TOK SHOP!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.