NI Influencers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I RAN here from the Stacey Solomon thread. Apparently Mrs HouseProud and David Solomon (Stacey’s dad) are an item 🤯 he’s old enough to be her dad and he’s a creepy bastard 🥴 the lengths women will go to to make it to Z lister status knows no bounds 😂
WHAT?!? Are you serious!!!!????

Reactions: 2
This has to be an early April fools or photoshopped, is she that desperate to get close to Stacy she’s shagging her dad?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
this is madness, Stacey needs to watch she doesn’t need a restraining order 🤣🤣🤣 omg imagine the people of cookstown

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Nicole Adams employed by Primark or what? She never fucks up about them!!!!! Also her content is actually pretty tit on the face of it... No creativity at all just trying on shite clothes

Reactions: 2
Well I RAN here from the Stacey Solomon thread. Apparently Mrs HouseProud and David Solomon (Stacey’s dad) are an item 🤯 he’s old enough to be her dad and he’s a creepy bastard 🥴 the lengths women will go to to make it to Z lister status knows no bounds 😂
She has her own thread on here 👀👀

How the duck did she meet him? Creepy Dave.
I dont know why she or anyone else would want to get close to that vapid cow hinch but I can see her being with him thinking it would further her "career"
Shes hard up for fruit. That's for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can a new thread be made?

---

That girl quite clearly suffers from anorexia 😥 that's an awful disease & whole life consuming as any eating disorder . It's nothing to be light hearted about, it can be fatal & a horrible, controlled life to live. Especially at the stage she's at by her pictures. My heart goes out to her & I hope she conquers it soon ❤
I have no idea how to create a thread ... so annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does anybody follow hannah casement on tiktok? It's my life mission to find out if this girl is being serious in her videos. I've followed her for months and months on end and really believe it's for comic value and its a sketch she does but I need the facts!!! Anybody know?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anybody follow hannah casement on tiktok? It's my life mission to find out if this girl is being serious in her videos. I've followed her for months and months on end and really believe it's for comic value and its a sketch she does but I need the facts!!! Anybody know?
I’m dying to know aswell😭😭 somebody out there must know her lol

Reactions: 7
I’m dying to know aswell😭😭 somebody out there must know her lol
Either way I love her, I swear it's the smiling during the cooking ones. Has to be a piss take! Willing to book my hair in where she works just to find out, it's like the secret of the century!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i think its comedy genuis

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.