NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a thread on here about general Northern Ireland stuff, I’ll try and find and post it. It might be more appropriate for the drug dealer chat than the influencer thread πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a dick!!!!!!!!!!
If she doesn’t care what people think or say why the duck dedicate a whole Instagram story about it, she’s just drawing more attention to it. Though that’s probably what she wants as she’s an attention seeking bell end the absolute pos. She also doesn’t need tattle life to make her look like a twit she does a fine job looking like one on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gerry lav
Looking more and more like a woman everyday
Well power to him. If that’s how he wants to identify then good for him. Personally I think he looks great! He’s more glam than me and you can tell he takes pride in his appearance. Go ahead wee Gerry Lavz πŸ˜‚πŸ’‹

• Heart
Reactions: 15
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what a dick!!!!!!!!!!
I don’t know who she is but surely the thing with Tattle is you have to go looking to see what people say. If you don’t want to see any criticism etc you could just not view the page? Also, by highlighting Tattle is she not potentially drawing peoples attention to it who otherwise might not be aware it exists?

Reactions: 7
I’ll make a new thread later tonight. But if anyone happens to make one before then, please include the following for the poll. I put a lot of thought into it and quite frankly thought it was hilarious πŸ˜‚
Happy Halloween tattle bastards πŸŽƒ
Hahahahaha this is too funny πŸ˜‚ it’ll be bard to pick a winner with that lot, they’re all first class dicksπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s a thread on here about general Northern Ireland stuff, I’ll try and find and post it. It might be more appropriate for the drug dealer chat than the influencer thread πŸ™„
We're not talking about drug dealers, we're taking about the influencers that are involved in that and that's the scandal atm. I don't know why you rolled your eyes when that's their history. This page is for all influencers gossip on the NI page. It's not our lives, we're just talking about it and what's going on at present. Don't judge the messenger. My life is πŸ’― not about that. I don't judge people constantly going on about Cathy Martins teeth or daughter or peeping through windows off whoever that is in cherry blossom Hill. Tattle is to gossip with what going on. As long as its kept within rules, it's kept here and no one has the right to redirct!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.