NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen the same! Really got me laughing 🤣🤣 I spent 200, I done damage, yeah with a *kindly* gifted voucher 🤣🤣🥴
I don’t know what it is but there’s something about the “kindly gifted/invited” influencers use that really gets on my wick! Like they would never use the word kindly in real life or something, basically trying to make them not look so much of a beg (hope that makes sense!)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m surprised Tiffany brien/Tiffany rea wasn’t at the primark opening either, isn’t she Cathy martins no.1 frenemy?

Must’ve been tough for her, on one hand zero principles and addicted to freebies and press attention

On the second hand she definitely think she’s above primark.

What a conundrum!

I don’t know what it is but there’s something about the “kindly gifted/invited” influencers use that really gets on my wick! Like they would never use the word kindly in real life or something, basically trying to make them not look so much of a beg (hope that makes sense!)
Yeh, it’s like it’s saying “I totally didn’t message this brand and request freebies or tag them in my stories asking for recommendations in the hope they’d clock on, it was just randomly gifted to me out of kindness. Because this totally isn’t them showing how happy they are to covertly advertise through me and shows us all up in a bad light”

Reactions: 10
Another that would go to the opening of an envelope - used to be likeable and relatable now it all grab grab, kindly gifted, pr invite eating and free shopping her way around the country

Apparently Primark is sustainable fashion going by her caption - never seen her highlight their merchandise before it’s all big brands she wears for years

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Another that would go to the opening of an envelope - used to be likeable and relatable now it all grab grab, kindly gifted, pr invite eating and free shopping her way around the country

Apparently Primark is sustainable fashion going by her caption - never seen her highlight their merchandise before it’s all big brands she wears for years
They’re all so brazen! You just know if they weren’t gifted that store card they wouldn’t have shown their face (& probably won’t set foot in it again unless another freebie). And for thon to say “it’s going to be popular” uh it’s primark in Belfast, it’s always been popular / busy🥴

Reactions: 8
Cathy martin now crying at the opening for us mere mortals 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️, think I will just get back to work , a proper job that doesn’t hand me freebies to put in a spare room and forget about

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I won’t be near the new primark after that disgrace today . They perhaps should have invited the families of the firefighters who fought to save the building , the homeless who sleep outside the store and some children who are having it tough at the minute , rather than the bunch of greedy self obsessed nobodies and their little darlings . It’s primark they don’t need the publicity , people will go without that show today !!!!
oh but don’t y
I won’t be near the new primark after that disgrace today . They perhaps should have invited the families of the firefighters who fought to save the building , the homeless who sleep outside the store and some children who are having it tough at the minute , rather than the bunch of greedy self obsessed nobodies and their little darlings . It’s primark they don’t need the publicity , people will go without that show today !!!!
Oh but don’t you realise that vulgar brash influencers have a higher social ranking in todays society than firefighters, doctors, medical professionals and charity organisations.

it’s a kick in the teeth to the people that will queue today to get in, perhaps a £10 or £20 gift card to the regular people queuing today would be more appropriate as I’m sure many are struggling.

Reactions: 17
Primark pays a pittance to overseas factory workers , skims the profits to maximise the salaries of a select few at the top, all while overproducing garments contributing to waste of fuel and material, and extreme environmental harm.

so why is anyone surprised they gift to a bunch of shallow undeserving social media leaches with Cathy Martin at the helm?

don’t be annoyed at Primark or the influencers lads, we all knew that bunch were scummy. Be annoyed at ourselves for shopping there at all and following these eejits. Let’s vote with our wallets and out feet (I know I will be).

Reactions: 12
Cathy martin now crying at the opening for us mere mortals 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️, think I will just get back to work , a proper job that doesn’t hand me freebies to put in a spare room and forget about
Who is Cathy Martin? Has she deleted her account? I get ‘user not found’ on her tag through an ‘influencer’s’ comments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll bet those ‘marketing students” in Cathy’s stories weren’t paid for their time either. What a absolute tit show.

Who is Cathy Martin? Has she deleted her account? I get ‘user not found’ on her tag through an ‘influencer’s’ comments
no it’s still active unfortunately. It’s @cathymartin

the sheer amount of fuckin bullshit content from these cunts over primark has my head spinning!!!!!!! i dont even know where to start!!! about to explode to be honest!!!!

Reactions: 8
the sheer amount of fuckin bullshit content from these cunts over primark has my head spinning!!!!!!! i dont even know where to start!!! about to explode to be honest!!!!
the event honestly looks like pure trash. All those begs gloating at their huge big primark bags that they didn’t pay for and don’t need. It’s all so vile.

they are the type to call us jealous but that’s the thing, I’m not at all. No part of me is interested in a primark voucher. I don’t shop there at all. I don’t like fast fashion, I don’t like primark.

but there was just something so distasteful and tacky and yuck about that whole event.

the event honestly looks like pure trash. All those begs gloating at their huge big primark bags that they didn’t pay for and don’t need. It’s all so vile.

they are the type to call us jealous but that’s the thing, I’m not at all. No part of me is interested in a primark voucher. I don’t shop there at all. I don’t like fast fashion, I don’t like primark.

but there was just something so distasteful and tacky and yuck about that whole event.
Yes I agree I cannot understand this giving them a voucher thing, invite them to the opening by all means, let them use their platform to show it to people give them a burger and a glass of Prosecco then bye! Absolutely no need to give them £200 to spend it’s ludicrous when there are families out there who cannot afford Christmas this year.
Find families who are in need and gift it to them, think of the amount of families out there who a £200 voucher could mean the difference between kids getting christmas presents and not.
To the “influencers” think of the amount of kids you could have helped if you all even donated £50 of your vouchers to buying kids toys, pyjamas, clothes etc. It makes me sick.
I’ve just said similar in another thread I am not one but jealous and I’m not in need of a £200 primark voucher but I know families in my community who are and I will be helping them as much as I can.
They’ll be the same ones who will be begging us all to give to cash for kids acting all holier than thou too.

Reactions: 16

She’s a complete basket case

• Haha
The most put on gurn ever!!! What an absolute trollop!!!!!!!!
Complete idiot she is 🤣 embarrassed for her!

Yes I agree I cannot understand this giving them a voucher thing, invite them to the opening by all means, let them use their platform to show it to people give them a burger and a glass of Prosecco then bye! Absolutely no need to give them £200 to spend it’s ludicrous when there are families out there who cannot afford Christmas this year.
Find families who are in need and gift it to them, think of the amount of families out there who a £200 voucher could mean the difference between kids getting christmas presents and not.
To the “influencers” think of the amount of kids you could have helped if you all even donated £50 of your vouchers to buying kids toys, pyjamas, clothes etc. It makes me sick.
I’ve just said similar in another thread I am not one but jealous and I’m not in need of a £200 primark voucher but I know families in my community who are and I will be helping them as much as I can.
They’ll be the same ones who will be begging us all to give to cash for kids acting all holier than thou too.
Sister and sons
Was Thinking the same about the cash for kids just a few short weeks away ,seen them complete bore sisters where at primark yesterday using their 200 vouchers one of them props for her business and a load of pyjamas for Christmas pyjama night with the girls ' she could of bought aload of baby/ toddler babygrows/pjs with the vouchers in preparation for cash for kids ,its sickening.

Last edited:
Complete idiot she is 🤣 embarrassed for her!

Sister and sons
Was Thinking the same about the cash for kids just a few short weeks away ,seen them complete bore sisters where at primark yesterday using their 200 vouchers one of them props for her business and a load of pyjamas for Christmas pyjama night with the girls ' she could of bought aload of baby/ toddler babygrows/pjs with the vouchers in preparation for cash for kids ,its sickening.
Completely agree, all hypocrites - £200 would go along way in primary for baby / kids clothes for kids who have very little, while their boys are rocking around in a £500 gator every day 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.