NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to jump in - so would Array be recommended or not? I’ve not had any fillers / anti wrinkle injections so far but it’s something I’d consider in the near future. I see their posts on Instagram quite a bit but it’s so hard to decide where to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry to jump in - so would Array be recommended or not? I’ve not had any fillers / anti wrinkle injections so far but it’s something I’d consider in the near future. I see their posts on Instagram quite a bit but it’s so hard to decide where to go!
Dr Bonny doesn't seem as bad? I've wanted to go there for skin treatments and would pick her over array

Reactions: 1
Thanks- I’ll have a nosey at her page. I’m terrible at making decisions in general so deciding where to go for aesthetics I’m like 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks- I’ll have a nosey at her page. I’m terrible at making decisions in general so deciding where to go for aesthetics I’m like 🫠
Anytime I've seen Dr Bonny post is just about appointments what were cancelled, so it's not as constant crap as array.

Also didn't realize that array still work in hospitals too, guess that makes sense for the really fancy clinic now.

Reactions: 1
Anyone follow Emma Jayne fit? She has over 20k followers. Just released an online cookbook download £20 😬😬

I’m not getting into an argument but there is no way any reputable aesthetics training provider will allow anyone other than a doctor, dentist, nurse or pharmacist train- ambulance drivers / paramedics are not clinical staff and therefore not able to train in aesthetics. By your argument should I not be doing aesthetics as my day job is a pharmacist?! Do I not have an eye for beauty or should I leave it to beauticians?! I have spent years on my aesthetics training, trained with some of the best in the industry, constantly keep my skills up to date and I pay a large indemnity insurance. Should I stop prescribing and injecting and leave it up to a lash tech as you seem to think after a few years training and would have a better eye for beauty than a pharmacist or a doctor?! It’s not just injecting, it’s the safe prescribing of a toxin, be mindful of contraindications and being able to deal with reactions which can and have happened, last weekend I dealt with a young client who got lip fillers by a beautician who had done a 1 day training course (and misled clients that she was fully trained and insured) the filler had migrated and necrosis of the lips had started, she was lucky but it could’ve led to tissue damage or worse. Many of my friends and colleagues who do aesthetics do not just attend a 1 day course- we are constantly doing advanced courses and keeping up skilled. And Chris and Jude (Array) aren’t GPs, and Chris works in ED
Exactly aesthetics is a medical procedure not beauty

Everyone is missing the most important fact about aesthetics….. it’s the insurance / licence / safety .
if a medic is on a register ( accountable to a governing body ) they are insured , can purchase legal products and are accountable to you . If a complication happen s or they are negligent you can report them to their governing body who have a duty of care to investigate . They are alsomedically trained to deal with complications and prevent them . Theyhave knowledge of disease s and medicines , knowing who can and can’t have these procedures . Go to a non registered individual youare massively increasing your chances of a complication that can’t be fixed by this lay person.these complications are life threatening. Also report them to who ??? There’s nogoverning body . Ellen who was on spotlight ( the baby maker ) had no governing body . Her customers still waiting to hear if they can get compensation . Police matter now and more fraud than negligence . She posed as a fertility doctor . If she was a nurse or doctor or pharmacist or dentist telling lies , her body would strike her off ,and would face jail etc . These are medical procedures . Botox is a prescription medicine . Dissolving agent for filler is prescription medication. How r they allowed to handle medicines as a non medic and who is supplying the prescription s ??? Really be careful who u are letting lose on your face . Licence and medicalbackground only . Right now if Rebecca maguire injects for example . She has no accountable to anyone as she has no licence or governing body

Reactions: 8
I went to the nurse Melissa and I liked her but she’s left. I’m sure the rest of them would ve good thou as they are medics and well qualified xxx

Can someone screenshot if Rebecca Maguire responds to the questions? I don’t follow her and I’ll forget to check :LOL:

don’t know whether it’s hilarious or not she’s come out and said she views tattle basically. I mean a ton of them allude to it so I gotta admire the candour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Look up Tanya khan aesthetics she has won awards etc, she used to be a theatre nurse and has spent many years training to carry out aesthetics and is one of the best in NI. She is fighting hard for regulation to be brought in in NI and posts very informative info

Reactions: 6
Andrea mccarragher

why is she feeding this child porridge, they are not even 4 months old yet??? and also having her sitting up in her pram so early too? they are only little for such a short space of time, why would you not just follow the guidance

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Andrea mccarragher

why is she feeding this child porridge, they are not even 4 months old yet??? and also having her sitting up in her pram so early too? they are only little for such a short space of time, why would you not just follow the guidance
Meanwhile daddy s still spinning her around like a bloody rag doll . That would annoy me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.