NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those shenanigans last night have truly sickened me. And in a few weeks they’ll be all traipsing round the country putting pressure on small businesses who are no doubt struggling to donate to cash for kids and trying to guilt the rest of us commoners into donating as well. How about they take their asses back to Primark and see how much it’s willing to give away most likely f&@@ all. I for one will not be donating to anything those insta huns are involved in time to put their money where their mouth is and think about about donating all the freebies they get on a daily basis.

Yes I agree I cannot understand this giving them a voucher thing, invite them to the opening by all means, let them use their platform to show it to people give them a burger and a glass of Prosecco then bye! Absolutely no need to give them £200 to spend it’s ludicrous when there are families out there who cannot afford Christmas this year.
Find families who are in need and gift it to them, think of the amount of families out there who a £200 voucher could mean the difference between kids getting christmas presents and not.
To the “influencers” think of the amount of kids you could have helped if you all even donated £50 of your vouchers to buying kids toys, pyjamas, clothes etc. It makes me sick.
I’ve just said similar in another thread I am not one but jealous and I’m not in need of a £200 primark voucher but I know families in my community who are and I will be helping them as much as I can.
They’ll be the same ones who will be begging us all to give to cash for kids acting all holier than thou too.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Complete idiot she is 🤣 embarrassed for her!

Sister and sons
Was Thinking the same about the cash for kids just a few short weeks away ,seen them complete bore sisters where at primark yesterday using their 200 vouchers one of them props for her business and a load of pyjamas for Christmas pyjama night with the girls ' she could of bought aload of baby/ toddler babygrows/pjs with the vouchers in preparation for cash for kids ,its sickening.
Totally - if any of the influencers had any morals / gumption they could’ve bought some pjs, baby clothes, socks, pants for Christmas appeals that will no doubt need even more support this year. And the fact that it was a £200 voucher sickens me- think how far that could’ve gone- coupled with fact that you’ll barely see any of the begs in Primark again is sickening. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of them catch on how tone-deaf the gloating is and turn round with a few bits suddenly and say oh I got these out of my voucher for a Christmas appeal. They get enough freebies & can well afford Primark pjs & the like, many others in Northern Ireland aren’t so lucky.

Reactions: 15
Third thread made.

" NI Influencers #3 "

I don't know how to link it here.
New thread below ..

Reactions: 2
Another that would go to the opening of an envelope - used to be likeable and relatable now it all grab grab, kindly gifted, pr invite eating and free shopping her way around the country

Apparently Primark is sustainable fashion going by her caption - never seen her highlight their merchandise before it’s all big brands she wears for years
Oh of course she was there. Literally goes to the opening of an envelope. Desperate oul trout

Reactions: 4
Tatiana Makepeace

Her sister announced the birth of her baby on facebook the day after she was born, with lots of photos of the baby's face etc yet Tatiana continued posting pregnant photos up until she announced it? Id be raging if my sister announced it before i did! She also posted photos of the baby shower, pictures of the fathers face and all, now i know why Tatiana keeps her boyfriend covered on insta ha.

Im really sick of the amount of blackfishing she does?! Shes as white as they come? Her mums white, her dad is english. Its so confusing to me, you're from portrush 😂and acting like a huge celebrity, when we all know she wouldnt have the house, car, material things she owns if it wasnt for the footballer father of her first child. This life was handed to her and im not sure why she has the platform she has? urrrgh she just RAGS me so much
Wonder who the new dad is? Is he a footballer?

Some guy called Marbs his instagram is private and she cuts him of f in any pics. but her big sister put him all over her fb at baby shower
I find it funny how they have the same parents but yet one identifies as a whole different race

Reactions: 2
I think she is serious too. I’ve seen comments where people are like love your videos Hannah you’re amazing and she liked them and replied thank you etc…
Have you seen the latest one with her dressed up as Spider-Man? I said to my husband I’m pretty sure our 5 year old pulled those same moves this morning while shouting ‘mammy watch me’ on repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
can anyone fill me in on who annaliviahynds is? or what the craic with her is? keeps coming up as a suggested follow for me so just wondering if I should be interested or not lol
She just kinda became tik tok famous overnight doesn’t do anything out of the extraordinary, apart from being a mum to two girls. She doesn’t seem the worst, but just something I can’t put my finger on

Reactions: 3
She just kinda became tik tok famous overnight doesn’t do anything out of the extraordinary, apart from being a mum to two girls. She doesn’t seem the worst, but just something I can’t put my finger on
I feel the same . Irritating as frig watching them all show off their primark ‘hauls’ not a gifted in sight . Tempted to report them if I knew how or had a spare minute to construct something logical lol . She ‘spent ‘ 350 aye u spent , how much after ur free gift voucher ?

Reactions: 4
I feel the same . Irritating as frig watching them all show off their primark ‘hauls’ not a gifted in sight . Tempted to report them if I knew how or had a spare minute to construct something logical lol . She ‘spent ‘ 350 aye u spent , how much after ur free gift voucher ?
Exactly!! Annoys me how they don’t speak about getting a £200 voucher, if I was an influencer I’d be telling everyone bcos no way would you catch me spending £350 in primark in these times, don’t even have £350 in my bank account 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Have you seen the latest one with her dressed up as Spider-Man? I said to my husband I’m pretty sure our 5 year old pulled those same moves this morning while shouting ‘mammy watch me’ on repeat
Yea I feel awful saying this as she appears harmless but it was brutal to watch lol

Reactions: 5
No 🙈 Hannah casement has a Tik Tok video of her cooking pasta Bolognese. I'm 100% convinced she's a genius and her account is satire

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.