NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Rebecca McKinney's boyfriend on her grid? 8th September post in the pink jumpsuit

Reactions: 1
Does he have a name
I’ll call him whatever the duck he likes 😂

All.Things.Mia

Does anybody else cringe like duck watching her stories?! She’s such a try hard it’s actually embarrassing 😂 has her phone out constantly recording everything trying to prove that she has friends and her life is so fun and exciting and spontaneous and every single Instagram cliché 🫠 Surprised she hasn’t recorded herself taking a dump yet 💩 and I see she has ANOTHER new man. Wonder how long this one will last? Giving it 3 months max 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it still up ? I can’t find it 🙈
There's some screen shots 😳

If you search
megan mcallister & Dominic Kelly #1 their very own thread comes up @Derrygirl

Oh my god she's telling people their sending too much ack 🤗 where'd she get that new tone off voice from Lmaoooo 🤣 🤣 she get acting skills from megan markle I can't cope 🤪🤣🤣🤣 why isn't she sending the money back to them then?? Theses people are mugs!! That new voice though 😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
I feel Rachel Foster tries wayyyyyy too hard on tik tok.
Is dated & related but American? What episode is she in?
I don’t find her funny at all. Well this is the funniest thing she was giving it the all big that she was gonna be in a Netflix show and I think it was meant to be like too hot to handle but it was a flop. She was only in like 1.5 episodes and was so forgettable 😅😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.