NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Punching the screen and all off his head 😳 I'd be phoning the police too if he came after me like that
Defo he is a dangerous dangerous wee boy. Did yous see the video of him running away! Wasn’t such a big lad then. They need to lock him up and throw away the key

Reactions: 1
Thank you! These lives have been taking over my fyp and I was trying to figure it all out but I couldn't 🤣 not all heroes wear capes 😘 I finally understand it.. kinda lol still a few people who are in the lives and I can't figure out where they come in!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Defo he is a dangerous dangerous wee boy. Did yous see the video of him running away! Wasn’t such a big lad then. They need to lock him up and throw away the key
No wheres that one?? Ive only seen this one. He done the deed with that girl Aine not long ago didn't he? Like he's deffo not 💯 straight!! Maybe all his anger is from hiding in the closet 🤔

No wheres that one?? Ive only seen this one. He done the deed with that girl Aine not long ago didn't he? Like he's deffo not 💯 straight!! Maybe all his anger is from hiding in the closet 🤔
It’s been taken down now 😩 he run away from that wee lad David, must have been shitting himself after all his big man attitude.

yea that’s right apparently they had sex in her bed and then she bought Megan flowers or something like the whole thing is so insane isn’t it!!

I agree I’ve always thought he was gay too!

How can Megan let him anywhere near her or them wains. Honest to god that's sickening
Not only that... Overly preaching about how much he loves her eldest that's not his just to get to grace!!! That girls raising his child alone while he 'tiktok rares' another man's child & they deliberately put hurtful posts out there! The over the top fake family stuff they post & that love letter he posted for her the other day 🤮 those 2 haven't a scrap off shame between them

Thank you! These lives have been taking over my fyp and I was trying to figure it all out but I couldn't 🤣 not all heroes wear capes 😘 I finally understand it.. kinda lol still a few people who are in the lives and I can't figure out where they come in!
Lmaoooo 🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️🦸‍♀️I'm off sick from work, lying on the setee atm so I've the time to invest lol 😂 who are you trying to figure out?

He has a tit apology up now ! Obviously megan told him to do it so she can feel better about flaunting their great life again !

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
He has a tit apology up now ! Obviously megan told him to do it so she can feel better about flaunting their great life again !
What in the name of God. Shittest apology ever too, could of at least spoke to the camera directly instead of hiding behind a few words 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1
What in the name of God. Shittest apology ever too, could of at least spoke to the camera directly instead of hiding behind a few words 🤢
Exactly ! He has no remorse at all , doesn’t mean a word of his ‘ apology ‘ that I guarantee he didn’t write

• Heart
💯 Reckon she's freaking out about their begging being affected on their battles 👍he's not 1 bit sorry. Girls were all on aines live telling everyone about here. Really hope Grace comes on under cover & unleashes the beast 😂 come on in peeps with the inside scoop 👋 This is your safe space 😂😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
💯 Reckon she's freaking out about their begging being affected on their battles 👍he's not 1 bit sorry. Girls were all on aines live telling everyone about here. Really hope Grace comes on under cover & unleashes the beast 😂 come on in peeps with the inside scoop 👋 This is your safe space 😂😂🤣
Where they hahah I miss all the good stuff!!! Hopefully they’ll all come on and spill any more bits we’ve missed 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t get over that apology. God love that girl like those videos of him last night are so terrifying he was clearly off his head on drugs or something and he thinks writing a few words will count as an apology!! I really hope she takes him to court and doesn’t let it go!

Just see he sent the police to her about it
Omg that is absolutely mental. So they’ll go and wrap her door and tell her off for posting a video but not arrest him for making violent threats to burn someone and their children out of their home and threats to kill her dad?! What goes on!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Angry
Where they hahah I miss all the good stuff!!! Hopefully they’ll all come on and spill any more bits we’ve missed 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t get over that apology. God love that girl like those videos of him last night are so terrifying he was clearly off his head on drugs or something and he thinks writing a few words will count as an apology!! I really hope she takes him to court and doesn’t let it go!
Yes tea ladies.. Come on in 👋 😂 you can say what you want safely in here 💯 I've only ever seen 1 person get barred few yrs ago & that was for actually sticking up for a badden & they went abit over board shouting at other posters!! Please, please, please I really want grace to come in under cover or Aine or anyone else the walking std has shagged 😂could be here a while reading though 🤔🤷‍♀️..... Im here for the next 2 weeks so fill me in👂!!! The ladies that is.... Not you Dom 😒😂🤣

Someone make a thread of this lovely pair
Yes please someone do it 🙌 😂 I've a feeling the teas coming ladies 💯 we need a Separate thread before it all kicks off cause you know Megan & doms gonna be on here under cover & they can't report or stop anyone from saying what they want 😂😂😂 their worst nightmare lol 😂

Just see he sent the police to her about it
Sounds like them 💯 sure they're always onto the police and apparently megan loves a call to social services too 👍

Who or what are these people I’m lost lol
Megan mcallister and Dominic kelly
They're the biggest begging shots how on tiktok 😂 he constantly sleeps around, both love their coke a cola 👃 she made the tele & has a suspended sentence for smashing glasses over his head, he smashes her windows, she posts vids off her beat up by him, 2 constantly & I mean constantly begging on tiktok 🤮 he takes nothing to do with his adorable wee daughter in Derry yet claims to love & Adore Megan's 2 🤔 both off them are absolutely narcissistic twats, that constantly do fake family posts with the kids to annoy his baby mama Grace (who he pays nor helps with his daughter) he actually broke up with Megan... Ran back to grace in June.. Started a bond with wee mila... Changed his tiktok bio to annoy Megan... Then ditched the wee dote mila... Took her name off his bio and put Megan's 2 kids names up instead 🤮 👊 ohh... And he was off his head last night on a live giving death treats & threatening to burn a girls house down but he got arrested 👍 phewww 😰 that's just a tiny bit... Believe it or not, absolute tit show 💯

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.