NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohsofemme

Why are all her clothes always too big on her? Thay Diana reel - the suit and skirt with jacket, Jesus it's wild looking!!!

Reactions: 4
I saw those stories 😂 better watch or you’ll end up getting a bit set of lips too from when she hits you a swing up the gub 😂
Also who said her granny was dead?
Oh you have touched a nerve there 🧐🤪

Ohsofemme

Why are all her clothes always too big on her? Thay Diana reel - the suit and skirt with jacket, Jesus it's wild looking!!!
Same as girly Inspo clothes are rotten, but they just love themselves the doses!!

Reactions: 1
Anyone following the mega Dom official drama the night?! Something massive has kicked off. Dom threatened to burn someone’s house down or something judging by the comments but I missed a lot of it - hoping some angel here can fill in the gaps for me lol??
I missed it too, have seen loads of people talking about it on TikTok but no one actually saying what happened

Reactions: 2
I missed it too, have seen loads of people talking about it on TikTok but no one actually saying what happened
Aineemagee was on a live arguing with Megan in the comments. Apparently aine reached out to Megan and told her she was low with her mental health. Megan threatened to green screen the convo and report her to social services. Amy Braniff then got into it with Dom. She obviously sticking up for Aine. Dom threatened to burn her house. Apparently Dom was also for hitting that David fella. They are a horrible toxic couple. I did enjoy everyone slagging them for sitting in 2 different rooms on lives begging 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Aineemagee was on a live arguing with Megan in the comments. Apparently aine reached out to Megan and told her she was low with her mental health. Megan threatened to green screen the convo and report her to social services. Amy Braniff then got into it with Dom. She obviously sticking up for Aine. Dom threatened to burn her house. Apparently Dom was also for hitting that David fella. They are a horrible toxic couple. I did enjoy everyone slagging them for sitting in 2 different rooms on lives begging 🤣
There will be tik toks in a couple of days saying how no one will ever break them and the vicious circle continues 🙄

• Haha
There will be tik toks in a couple of days saying how no one will ever break them and the vicious circle continues 🙄
That David was live there and megan in comments saying she can't defend Dom... But isn't she on a suspended sentence from smashing a glass over his head? So she'd need to be keeping out of arguments I'm guessing?

• Wow
That David was live there and megan in comments saying she can't defend Dom... But isn't she on a suspended sentence from smashing a glass over his head? So she'd need to be keeping out of arguments I'm guessing?
Who is David what’s his tag please! Yes she is on suspended sentence it was reported in the belfast telegraph

• Wow
It's Jeremy Kyle in real time lol. Them ones gifting need their heads looked at
I know it’s like glamourised begging!! They’re all dicks aren’t they, feel sorry for them like being threatened and all but the constant battles wanting gifts turns me

Please someone on tiktok tell me you watch megadomofficial? A girl from Belfast megan mcallister and her fella dominic. Oh my word they are NEVER off lives and battles. They went to euro Disney last week and anytime I opened tiktok they she was. I think she has a problem. Either that or she is making tit loads of money. Anyone know how the money side works?
Omg what a tit show 😂 please can someone start a separate thread for them 2 👍 what happened on their live last night???

I thought that too but the baby mummy said he hasn’t ever been in her life (think shes 5 or 6) and he only met Megan 2/3 years ago so it seems he’s always been a dead beat if he only met the wee girl for the first time a couple of months ago out of spite to annoy Megan! God love that wee child shes far better off without him. It’s always the kids in these situations suffer the most 😢
If you type gracederry into tik tok her vids will come up where she explains that dominic came back to Derry when him & megan split up. She took him in, went with him & started a bond with the wee girl mila😢 put her name as his bio instead off Megan's 2 wee girls. Megan then went out with her ex, he swiftly came back, moved in, took wee milas name off his bio & put Megan's 2 girls back on instead!! Absolute discrace & to make it worse, Megan's eldest isn't even his & megan keeps posting how much he loves her eldest etc!! Absolute discrace the 2 off them. Obviously to annoy grace his ex just discusting 🤮 I'm still wanting to know if the gay rumours about him are true cause loads are saying he's been with fellas. He is a total witch like 😂 wonder what happens after dominic threating to burn megan out last night on live 🤔 how's she gonna go back again tit

Anyone following the mega Dom official drama the night?! Something massive has kicked off. Dom threatened to burn someone’s house down or something judging by the comments but I missed a lot of it - hoping some angel here can fill in the gaps for me lol??
Please someone start a separate thread for these 2 wing nuts 🤪 they deserve by now with all the tea 🍵 be funny if they and Grace found it 😂 I'd never watch TV again gs 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That Amy braniff does my bap in too fs , always on begging then if someone says it to her she loses the plot ! Does nobody do an honest days work anymore instead of begging on socials

Reactions: 6
That Amy braniff does my bap in too fs , always on begging then if someone says it to her she loses the plot ! Does nobody do an honest days work anymore instead of begging on socials
God she is shocking! Absolutely no shame with the begging! I'd love to know how much she's making at it.

Reactions: 4
God she is shocking! Absolutely no shame with the begging! I'd love to know how much she's making at it.
It’s defo shameful and if someone is beating her in a battle she gets in tantrum 🙄 , then if she’s doing well she sings to the screen and I think I prefer the temper tantrums

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone's posted the live off him off his head threatening that girl 😳 I've saved it but I don't if I can or how to share it here

Omg what’s their name so we can go find it please please please
2 secs..... Onion Magee is that girl Aine he's threatening
Gracederry/griz Derry is doms ex & baby mama
Heidi forbes is the girl who's posted it

He's a right badden 😳 apparently he was lifted & that girl Aine has been up all night waiting on him coming god love her. Him & magans posted an hr ago their doing a begging battle yet again 🤮 tonight. Absolutely 2 brass necks on them

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 2
2 secs..... Onion Magee is that girl Aine he's threatening
Gracederry/griz Derry is doms ex & baby mama
Heidi forbes is the girl who's posted it

He's a right badden 😳 apparently he was lifted & that girl Aine has been up all night waiting on him coming god love her. Him & magans posted an hr ago their doing a begging battle yet again 🤮 tonight. Absolutely 2 brass necks on them
Omg just watched it there
Holy good duck I have no words!!!!! No words

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.