NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have thoughts on the gym guru / Tasha D?
I see she's ditched her 4 week programmes that were really affordable to so many and had opted to go back to 6 week programmes costing £150.
Has to buy her drink and holidays as well as fuel the latest flash motor somehow. Really can't stand her

Anyone else follow rocknrollmama_x? She seems pretty sound though I'm only following her a few months, love her style too, she always looks class. But knowing how these insta huns turn out she'll no doubt be a dose before long lol but hopefully not

I follow her! Where is she from? Seems a bit of a culchie accent. Seems very positive for mental health etc and all about girl power but wish she wouldn’t use as many filters on herself

Anyone have thoughts on the gym guru / Tasha D?
I see she's ditched her 4 week programmes that were really affordable to so many and had opted to go back to 6 week programmes costing £150.
She sends out at least one email every freaking day begging for you to join something
I feel she comes across extremely desperate

Reactions: 1
Nadia long still training heavy soo close to her due date 🥺
Traning yes but that heavy is not safe
She still can’t wait to get back to pre baby body
Yet no mention of ‘can’t wait to look of my wee one’

Reactions: 2
Nadia long still training heavy soo close to her due date 🥺
Traning yes but that heavy is not safe
She still can’t wait to get back to pre baby body
Yet no mention of ‘can’t wait to look of my wee one’
Watching her stories makes me so nervous and anxious 😳 and yes, I get the impression she is more interested in getting the pregnancy over with so she can get back to the gym, not because she will have a baby. I don’t think Mary’s obsession with working out and competing helps either. Says it all the fact that he doesn’t see the kids he already has. The two of them need to get their priorities in check. They are in for a serious wake up call when this baby arrives. If they think they can maintain their old lives they are in for a shock.

Watching her stories makes me so nervous and anxious 😳 and yes, I get the impression she is more interested in getting the pregnancy over with so she can get back to the gym, not because she will have a baby. I don’t think Mary’s obsession with working out and competing helps either. Says it all the fact that he doesn’t see the kids he already has. The two of them need to get their priorities in check. They are in for a serious wake up call when this baby arrives. If they think they can maintain their old lives they are in for a shock.
* Matt (McCullough) *
not Mary
Bastard autocorrect 😂

Rebekah award

Only place them clothes should be going is straight to the bleeping skip 😂 seen better in a strippers wardrobe 😂
Oh don't you go mentioning 'she who must not be named' 😂 I got called out on her stories a few days ago for saying her lips were awful. We are horrible bastards here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw those stories 😂 better watch or you’ll end up getting a bit set of lips too from when she hits you a swing up the gub 😂
Also who said her granny was dead?

Lol probably me too!! She posted about moving I to her grannies house so naturally you'd assume she has inherited it. I'm a bad bad person it seems 😂

• Haha

* Matt (McCullough) *
not Mary
Bastard autocorrect 😂
I didn’t realise Matt had kids!

Reactions: 1
Anyone following the mega Dom official drama the night?! Something massive has kicked off. Dom threatened to burn someone’s house down or something judging by the comments but I missed a lot of it - hoping some angel here can fill in the gaps for me lol??

Anyone following the mega Dom official drama the night?! Something massive has kicked off. Dom threatened to burn someone’s house down or something judging by the comments but I missed a lot of it - hoping some angel here can fill in the gaps for me lol??
I didn’t get it all but he was threatening aine Magee as I gather he was with her one night when he was off with Megan

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.