NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Posting this here as well as on the All That’s Pretty thread because she’s such a wanker and is using the Queen’s death as publicity for her and her business. Never seen someone so fame hungry and disrespectful in all my life 🤯 If anyone wants to know what I’m talking about, go and watch her stories from the last 24 hours. Or even better, use the ‘War Against Instagrammers’ website to watch her stories from early Thursday morning. Unbelievable 🤯)

🚨 Breaking News 🚨

Laura-Ann Barr to replace Penn Badgley in the next series of “You” (A Royal Edition)

Sources say that the NI native was scouted by the director of the popular Netflix series after he saw her Instagram account: “Her stalking skills are second to none. I have never seen such deranged manic behaviour. She truly is committed to the cause. She was a perfect fit for the role.” Speaking to the Daily Fail, Laura-Ad said “I’ve been practising my whole life for this moment! I’ve been shitting out flarrs* for weeks I’ve been that excited!” 💐💐💐

*Flarrs are available to buy from Little Buds. tit out fresh every day. Use discount code ‘UNHINGED’ for 10% off your first order. Limited time only.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been mulling this over as it’s close to home for me so maybe over reacting but Danielle Donohoe’s reel she shared am I alone thinking it could’ve done with a trigger warning -?

I mean the idea is lovely & she has a great point people do diminish baby loss as it’s often not tangible to the outside world but I was at soft play when it popped up & would’ve choose somewhere more private to watch it. I can’t unsee that wee coffin & if I’d known the content I would’ve either not watched or picked a time I felt mentally up to it. As I say it brings back some memories for me so maybe over sensitive to it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This comment about NI being a cesspit was nothing to do with what you are talking about. You clearly missed most of the conversation.
did you just join this thread to start fights or something? Starting to think you’re a mummy influencer trying to stir up trouble and justify exploiting kids

Reactions: 9
I’ve been mulling this over as it’s close to home for me so maybe over reacting but Danielle Donohoe’s reel she shared am I
I’ve been mulling this over as it’s close to home for me so maybe over reacting but Danielle Donohoe’s reel she shared am I alone thinking it could’ve done with a trigger warning -?

I mean the idea is lovely & she has a great point people do diminish baby loss as it’s often not tangible to the outside world but I was at soft play when it popped up & would’ve choose somewhere more private to watch it. I can’t unsee that wee coffin & if I’d known the content I would’ve either not watched or picked a time I felt mentally up to it. As I say it brings back some memories for me so maybe over sensitive to it

I understand what you're saying ❤

Any time I look at her now I can't take my eyes off those lips. I don't know if the botox has settled yet but it looks a wee bit strange on her top lip.

Reactions: 3
Totally off topic of current convos but related to influencers :
I cant abide when they say for example "I feel bloated today....but we move"
I cant stand that "but we move"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone have thoughts on the gym guru / Tasha D?
I see she's ditched her 4 week programmes that were really affordable to so many and had opted to go back to 6 week programmes costing £150.

(Posting this here as well as on the All That’s Pretty thread because she’s such a wanker and is using the Queen’s death as publicity for her and her business. Never seen someone so fame hungry and disrespectful in all my life 🤯 If anyone wants to know what I’m talking about, go and watch her stories from the last 24 hours. Or even better, use the ‘War Against Instagrammers’ website to watch her stories from early Thursday morning. Unbelievable 🤯)

🚨 Breaking News 🚨

Laura-Ann Barr to replace Penn Badgley in the next series of “You” (A Royal Edition)

Sources say that the NI native was scouted by the director of the popular Netflix series after he saw her Instagram account: “Her stalking skills are second to none. I have never seen such deranged manic behaviour. She truly is committed to the cause. She was a perfect fit for the role.” Speaking to the Daily Fail, Laura-Ad said “I’ve been practising my whole life for this moment! I’ve been shitting out flarrs* for weeks I’ve been that excited!” 💐💐💐

*Flarrs are available to buy from Little Buds. tit out fresh every day. Use discount code ‘UNHINGED’ for 10% off your first order. Limited time only.
Laura Ann stayed for the most important part... getting on TV!! (maybe more exclamation marks needed?)

Reactions: 4

🚨 Breaking News 🚨

She is a total embarrassment not only to herself but the whole of NI. That’s the cringiest set of stories I’ve ever watched

Reactions: 8
Anyone else follow rocknrollmama_x? She seems pretty sound though I'm only following her a few months, love her style too, she always looks class. But knowing how these insta huns turn out she'll no doubt be a dose before long lol but hopefully not

Reactions: 1
Mentioned on another thread there but is there any for the south. Namely Elizabeth Oaks, i follow her and how she lets her kids treat the animals traumatises me. Hen's won't lay eggs because her daughters chase them and carry them around squeezing their belly 🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
Mentioned on another thread there but is there any for the south. Namely Elizabeth Oaks, i follow her and how she lets her kids treat the animals traumatises me. Hen's won't lay eggs because her daughters chase them and carry them around squeezing their belly 🙈🙈🙈
def need a thread like this for the south... some serious doses!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.