NI Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serenityten

Has she partnered with mcatamneys now? For they're tagged in a load of posts but not one marked #ad or #collab

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can we please discuss Emma Kearney… what’s everyone think of her? She’s not wise 😂

She has her own thread on here … liked her at the start but now think she’s an absolute head melting baboon.

Got a bit of a following seen it as a huge success and her ego over inflated

Reactions: 5
She has her own thread on here … liked her at the start but now think she’s an absolute head melting baboon.

Got a bit of a following seen it as a huge success and her ego over inflated
I like her da, he’s on tiktok too and he seems like a bit of craic

I responded to the comment once. I didn’t keep explaining anything 😂 can you not read the one response about it 🤦‍♀️

People like you lot just show how much of a cesspit NI is 😂 someone said I know “everyone” I said I responded to the one thread, someone said convenient, I said I don’t care what an anonymous person online thinks, how is the second comment trying to explain again? 😂 headcases
the opinion that people shouldn’t use children for content isn’t one exclusive to NI so failing to see how that’s relevant. Just sounds like you’re dismissing a valid point, it’s not legitimate it’s just that NI is a cesspit apparently.

Nadia Long
How bleeping arrogant is she?! Why would anyone want her to be their PT?! 🫠😂 nasty big brute
Wow what a crappy, crappy attitude

the opinion that people shouldn’t use children for content isn’t one exclusive to NI so failing to see how that’s relevant. Just sounds like you’re dismissing a valid point, it’s not legitimate it’s just that NI is a cesspit apparently.

Wow what a crappy, crappy attitude
This comment about NI being a cesspit was nothing to do with what you are talking about. You clearly missed most of the conversation.

Nadia Long
How bleeping arrogant is she?! Why would anyone want her to be their PT?! 🫠😂 nasty big brute
i found that so weird, she actually posted it after a few pics of a client who is prepping for a show - is it an underhanded jab at the client? So unprofessional if it is.

on another note I’ve visions of her in a squat rack 15 mins after giving birth followed with #noexcuses

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i found that so weird, she actually posted it after a few pics of a client who is prepping for a show - is it an underhanded jab at the client? So unprofessional if it is.

on another note I’ve visions of her in a squat rack 15 mins after giving birth followed with #noexcuses
I have never seen her take on any clients that aren’t already ‘in shape’. They are girls that already go to the gym, are fit and healthy, and just want to tone up more. She comes across as a nasty piece of work, and she is the last person I would be going to for a PT. Think I’d rather spend 20 quid getting myself a nice Chinese than giving it to you for your ‘coaching’ love 🖕🏼😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.