New Zealand Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Simone... Seems so pointless the rulings as it only really gives her free airtime in the articles.

Reactions: 2
Does Asher really need this much food?! seems overly excessive to me and I'm a mum of 3.
Aaaand wait for the screenshot of a Google search/info explaining why “aCuTuALLy ChiLdrEn tHiS AgE cAn eAt ThiS aND tHat and blah blah blah” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And on this topic why the heck is she feeding the kid puree in the bath every night 🤔 girlfriend is truly bonkers!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
And on this topic why the heck is she feeding the kid puree in the bath every night 🤔 girlfriend is truly bonkers!
Setting a weird precedent that we only eat dinner in the bath

Oh gosh I'm torn whether to go and watch to shake my head at her stupidity it maybe best to stay clear 😂

If I see another #AD for thermomix I think I'll scream! What's with these influencers making it sound like it's the best thing ever? It's like it's the new Dyson vac 😫🤣

Reactions: 1
I wonder how many of SA’s friends spend an entire week panic cleaning their houses before she visits because they fear being judged by her or having a comment/joke made

Reactions: 3
sera Lynne... ITS NOT MANIFESTING! You're just rich!!!! Can't stand it! "Manifesting a new Range Rover" "manifesting a new house"

• Haha
I wonder how many of SA’s friends spend an entire week panic cleaning their houses before she visits because they fear being judged by her or having a comment/joke made
Eek you wouldn't want her to ever come over I'm sure! Actually you wouldn't want to go to hers either over fear of messing it up

Reactions: 1
Eek you wouldn't want her to ever come over I'm sure! Actually you wouldn't want to go to hers either over fear of messing it up
Hahaha right! I’m sure she’d be vacuuming the crumbs right off your lap as you’re eating or actually maybe you’d also have to eat your dinner in the bath with Asher! 😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Besties I hope you all got your✨fReSh sHeEt fRidAy✨ done ✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I thought Summer Brons and her husband were attending Alcoholics Anonymous together 😳
Apparently AA is actually to do with cars in NZ lol

It would have made sense given Summer has spoken about how much she was drinking and how bad it had gotten…

• Haha
Remember besties if you haven't changed your sheets before 6:30am and reset your house you're banished to a life of eating in the bath ✌😌✌
Besties! We have an extra hour today! I hope you all used the opportunity to deep clean your whole entire house!!

Just gonna bring it up again because I’m still cut - I still cannot believe I donated to stacey welsh and then she deactivates and goes private. If I could get my money back I frigging would!!! You do not use such a public forum to beg and plead and then go awol!!! It’s wrong and I hope someone bloody holds her accountable- I would but She didn’t read my message 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.