New Zealand Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's nothing on her stories. I'm somewhat surprised she didn't get a paid partnership for it tbh. Maybe @unfluencer90 has some intel.
You’d have to be an idiot to post where he is going, surely even she’s not that stupid

I’ve been led here by a few influencers! Bringing attention to this has only made it worse for them lol. I have a bag to unload here!

kristen in bloom - she’s only small time but man she’s annoyed me. I followed her IVFjourney and she had It tough but ever since she got pregnant she has moaned so much about pregnancy! I get it, it’s hard but you’ve literally been trying for years. She also has been screaming for free stuff since she got pregnant too, I was literally cringing at her many attempts to get an Edward and co.
Simone- it’s all been said, she buys her followers which is why she has so many, I’d love her 15 minutes of fame to end or for her to get pregnant with triplets.
Blessed in doubles - constantly talking/whining about being dropped by brands for being anti vax and her hubby losing his job but never going without? Where was that money coming from then? How can you be broke but afford 6 return tickets to Wellington to protest?! I see her sister is having another baby to another dude.
What happened with the lactation station?
I can’t deal with blessed in doubles after all the anti vax anti jacinda stuff, attending the Wellington protest even though he husband is a cop. He got stood down for not getting vaxxed and would have been fired if the court ruling wasn’t changed - not sure if he has gone back to police work though.

I still laugh at them thinking selling shirts with “blessed in doubles” was gonna be successful

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Elle herself using her babies in ads constantly 🙄 we love the child exploitation from birth 👍

Reactions: 7
Simone will never admit that she's put her darling child into care. It's been happening a while now. Pay attention...he doesn't feature on her stories on a Tuesday or a Friday.

Reactions: 8
I use to like Elle but can’t stand her now all the free baby stuff is ridiculous

Hmm I did wonder that with Asher very sneaky

Reactions: 3
Sorry, I don’t have kids but with baby proofing what does that involve? If you taught your kids not to touch something wouldn’t that be equivalent to baby proofing? Again I’m not a mum so sorry if I sound stupid lol
You’d have more luck training a fish lol

Sorry, I don’t have kids but with baby proofing what does that involve? If you taught your kids not to touch something wouldn’t that be equivalent to baby proofing? Again I’m not a mum so sorry if I sound stupid lol
Actually they’d learn if you were on at them all the time but I suppose most parents don’t want to hover over their kids 24/7 until they’re old enough to understand and want their kids to be able to kids in their own home

Love how Katie was like I’m going to be absent for a while (which is terribly terribly sad and my heart goes out for all related) but continues to post their every movement

Several years ago, when Louisa Morely still lived in Auck/Whangarei, I remember there being a story, where kateyourmate babysat her twins. And they tagged each other constantly, and Tom even changed his username to match Kate's partners username. Then one day they suddenly just stopped. They never tagged or mentioned each other again. I would looooove to know what happened.

Also, Laura someone, she had two small kids, and went to stay with Kate one weekend, someone else was there, possibly Louisa, they all got super drunk. Then in the morning Laura suddenly left and they never discussed each other again.

Does anyone remember this?? I would love to know what happened!
Omg I forgot about Kate and Louisa and partners being tight and friends!! Yes I wanted to know too!!

Reactions: 4
I do
Several years ago, when Louisa Morely still lived in Auck/Whangarei, I remember there being a story, where kateyourmate babysat her twins. And they tagged each other constantly, and Tom even changed his username to match Kate's partners username. Then one day they suddenly just stopped. They never tagged or mentioned each other again. I would looooove to know what happened.

Also, Laura someone, she had two small kids, and went to stay with Kate one weekend, someone else was there, possibly Louisa, they all got super drunk. Then in the morning Laura suddenly left and they never discussed each other again.

Does anyone remember this?? I would love to know what happened!
I remember!! Laura Fisher, who is actually a lesbian now I think? Maybe they ….

Reactions: 1
Can confirm. Have friends who know her and that area.
Mmm but stories were all made up stories for Skete to gain attention. A lot of fake bull tit behind them.
Petty lame bullying at its finest. Skete failed as an influencer once and is trying her hardest again now. Watch her page morph into loving her Thermomix.

Maybe it's just me but does anyone else feel like Simone's posts about Asher are just bragging. I know as parents we all like to see out children doing well and thriving but seriously it's like she has the 'perfect' baby.

0 night wake ups since 11 weeks?? Like seriously?! Reel off him standing at 9m. Like good for you Asher but it seriously makes *some* mum's feel like tit A.K.A me 😂

Reactions: 9
Maybe it's just me but does anyone else feel like Simone's posts about Asher are just bragging. I know as parents we all like to see out children doing well and thriving but seriously it's like she has the 'perfect' baby.

0 night wake ups since 11 weeks?? Like seriously?! Reel off him standing at 9m. Like good for you Asher but it seriously makes *some* mum's feel like tit A.K.A me 😂
She desperately pushes him to be the smartest most advanced kid instead of just letting him be a baby. She's more concerned with him being at the top than just being a baby.

She probably does cry it out, aka he wakes up but she doesn’t wake for him lol

Reactions: 5

Christ it drives me up the wall!
I have a few friends who are also new mums and her toxic positive mum vibes is so dangerous, it’s dangerous for mental health. I wish she’d be more honest and see her privilege

Personally I think her page thrives on making others feel just a lil bit tit.
Hell. I lost a duck tonne of weight once upon a time too, and her page is sometimes a trigger for me not being able to workout daily since having a kid.
If only I capitalised on my weight loss… then maybe my whole life would be hashtag sponcon too 🤔

Did you ever see her make the lettuce soup for Asher because she didn’t wanna waste food lol so gross
lettuce soup is not and should not be a thing?I’m not going to google (it could be a thing…?) but… just because something CAN be done doesn’t mean it SHOULD be😂

• Haha
This page made me look up Sera Lily to see what she’s up to, hadn’t thought of her in years. Sad to see she’s still ripping peoples ideas off. This coat is a blatant copy of last years Ruby coat
Sera Lily is also doing a childrens Plus size range. Yep you read that right. So disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You’d have to be an idiot to post where he is going, surely even she’s not that stupid
Simone is an idiot 😂 but what I meant is she hasn't mentioned anything about daycare, and she'd definitely be the type to accept a paid promo for it because she's so greedy.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.