Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shh77

VIP Member
“Asher is just getting into everything and can get anywhere in seconds, I’m running around after him all day ~*sUcH a SpeCiAL TiMe*~” I don’t believe you for a second Simone! You can hear the annoyance in her voice and as soon as he start messing up her aesthetically pleasing home he’ll be off to crèche or preschool I’m sure! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

crumbs

From now on can we just refer to Jordan as Nana Whittaker please. It makes her sound more pleasant.
shes so bloody boring - no personality, I don't know what people see in her. Her "Thelma" obsession irks me for starters. Which takes me to Lisa Hay - can't stand her either.

I’m so disappointed with her. I sent her a really kindly worded DM basically saying that she is becoming a tad hard to relate to at this point and perhaps some things should just be quiet moments of personal achievement as opposed to showy displays of wealth.
I didn’t word even word it that bluntly though. I’ve had nice interactions with her in the past. I was coming from a genuine place of “hey, go you but maybe that post is a little bit tone deaf.
She has blocked me from her stories. No response, not even an “I’m sorry you feel that I am being insensitive”
Just instantly blocked. Has really made me rethink her integrity
I was also blocked when I responded to a story during the Christchurch mosque attack and said politely it's not the time to be pushing ads. My friend was also blocked for voting "no"'thy she didn't want to see the nursery! Lol

• Haha
  • Wow

Buzzy_beeeeee

she’s such a dick! Just watched for the first time in ages and her entire day is an ad! What a life.
This made me laugh.
makes the kid recognise colours- what fucken colour !
Gift gift ad ad ad
She needs to be deleted.
No doubt all of that was immediately packed way as soon as the photo was taken. She can't bear to have anything out of place in her museum of a house

• Haha
Katie lead me here and wow the tea!!
I’m glad someone has actually said that Katie directly lead them here.
At least when Skete and other influencers have posted about this forum, they haven’t named it. Katie however directly named it, and even posted a link. For someone who doesn’t want to expose people to the ‘bullying’ she sure did make it easy to find.

Eyeroll Erin

So pleased to find 'my people' - so many annoying influencers on the NZ scene at the moment. Good distraction from life being able to vent about them 😂

peekaboo1

Yeah that is bizarre. Skete is 100% the same as this group if not worse in the sense and there is so much surmising.

unfluencer90

Chatty Member
Simone will never admit that she's put her darling child into care. It's been happening a while now. Pay attention...he doesn't feature on her stories on a Tuesday or a Friday.

Found this from Katie lol

I don’t know why I followed as I didn’t really like her/her content but I found Simone so triggering as a new mum last year so I do worry about the lifestyle she perpetuates. When she said she went to the (#gifted) gym because she made it clear to Trent she wanted to “prioritise” her exercise and she makes a “choice” to get up everyday and go to F45 I was annoyed and maybe a bit jealous. My baby didn’t sleep well and I actually struggled to find the time despite having a great husband to stay on top of everything and just function like a semi sane human being lol. She makes out like we could all be living the same life if we just stayed on top of chores and got up early…she is so out of touch with reality.

Elle I really liked but am not enjoying her seemingly pushing keto or low carb as a new, breastfeeding mum. I get that she genuinely seems to enjoy the food but she’s been going on a lot about losing weight and how horrible she felt being bigger (accepting it would have been super tough at the end of her pregnancy and she seemed genuinely uncomfortable and fluid retention issues aside). But it seems like carrying some extra weight a few months after having twins is abhorrent to her. Is she just another account that will be triggering for new Mums worried they need to jump on board the kero train ASAP?

sorry, obviously mummy bloggers are triggering for me 🤪

No one is more annoying then that woman from magnolia kitchen !!! Certainly does not interact with followers or customers!!

hashtagkiwi

Wow we have nearly finished our first thread! Special thanks to skete and Katie for bringing all the newbies here 😂 anyone have a new name suggestion for the new thread?

Reactions: 7

shh77

VIP Member
Yea real cool Simone let’s just watch Asher backflip off the steps and keep filming telling him to “try going down backwards like we talked about” …..my god

zeroeffstogive

Ugh, entitled and privileged, where do you start, Katie, oh Lordy, somone needs to pull her pants down a little and take those rose tinted glasses off the end of her nose, knock her off that high horse at the same time, and rescue that puppy, soon it won’t be just a small cute puppy, it will be a dog with serious anxietys and behavioural issues, she won’t be able to keep taking it to clinic because it’s a DOG and it won’t be able to stay home without destroying stuff and having seperation issues, she thinks it’s ok to put it in a flipping front pack, and abuse staff because they won’t change the rules to suit her entitled being! “The majority agree with me and send me kind messages”, no love the majority don’t, they just don’t say a thing because your unstable ass will publish their name publically and you will bully them!
Magnolia is next level narcissist, it’s actually quite unnerving to watch, her Marriage seems toxic and her children are little a**es thanks to their self obsessed parents, also her wanking on about “her” recipes, she’s just adapted some, she HAS NOT created these recipes! Macarons are not her recipe, the way she used to call customers C*nts, and whinge about people messaging her, read the room.
And fricking KATE YOUR FAKE MATE, oh.my.lord. “I’m an ECE teacher and I’ve been to Africa” and oh my gosh, my parents purchased plastic toys for my child, (but if I’m gifted them to promote, that’s ok).
Those three are the epitome of out of touch, narcissistic, entitlement, and it’s scary how highly they think of themselves and how dare ANYONE have any opinion that doesn’t follow their narrative.
“We will influence your the devils soul, but god help you if you question me or don’t agree, I’ll go to netsafe” I wonder how netsafe feel about her private DM’s from followed being shared to her public page on her public forum,,, bullying?!!

booboo222

Chatty Member
Lactation station also importing pumps from Ali express and putting her label on it for a high mark up
Heeps of companies do it but she been so dodgy about it

• Angry

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Ugh Simone Anderson topping up with her gifted nappies. Meanwhile other parents out there probably struggle week to week to buy them.

• Angry
  • Sad

LaLa_La

I’m glad that others have been feeling the same way about Ellie, I’ve started to find her so hard to relate to. Selling a $70,000 car, she also drives an Audi, has openly purchased a Louis Vuitton handbag, had a $30,000 wedding where a lot of items were gifted including their wedding rings and then to try to promote dairy products while continuously complaining about a lactose intolerance and not being able to afford a house - it’s just starting to really miss the mark. Sell the luxury cars and bags and there’s your deposit! I’m happy they have been successful, but she really seems to play down the privilege she comes from and has from her parents. Private schooling, large properties, holiday homes and a consumeristic lifestyle don’t scream “we did it tough” to me. If I could live in a granny flat on my parents property while not having to worry about the increasing cost of living, working on what seems a part time basis and enjoying multiple nights out on a weekly basis, I’d be pretty happy too!

hereforteaxx

Maybe it's just me but does anyone else feel like Simone's posts about Asher are just bragging. I know as parents we all like to see out children doing well and thriving but seriously it's like she has the 'perfect' baby.

0 night wake ups since 11 weeks?? Like seriously?! Reel off him standing at 9m. Like good for you Asher but it seriously makes *some* mum's feel like shit A.K.A me 😂
Christ it drives me up the wall!
I have a few friends who are also new mums and her toxic positive mum vibes is so dangerous, it’s dangerous for mental health. I wish she’d be more honest and see her privilege