New Zealand Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a couple kids myself and as much as I love my own “me time”, I find it interesting that someone would choose to spend their first Mother’s Day weekend without their child. Sits a bit uneasy with me.

Reactions: 6
I have a couple kids myself and as much as I love my own “me time”, I find it interesting that someone would choose to spend their first Mother’s Day weekend without their child. Sits a bit uneasy with me.
Simone doesn’t care about that, especially when there is money to be made.

Reactions: 1
I don’t have children myself but I find this so odd! ….but then it IS Simone and she’d do anything for a freebie!

Reactions: 2
At least Asher will get to eat with his clothes on for a day or two 😅
💀💀💀💀 this is so funny! What a treat for him! lol.
Imagine what a nightmare it must be to babysit him though and be required to send Simone constant updates to make sure you’re doing everything “correctly”, she micro manages everything even when she’s not there 🙄

💀💀💀💀 this is so funny! What a treat for him! lol.
Imagine what a nightmare it must be to babysit him though and be required to send Simone constant updates to make sure you’re doing everything “correctly”, she micro manages everything even when she’s not there 🙄
I bet she makes a whole list of instructions. I understand outlining his routine, but she probably goes into the most mundane, anal detail her mum would find it laughable that she feeds him in the bath. The updates are definitely micro-management
She wouldn't need to do that if she just spent mother's day with her son 🙃

I bet she makes a whole list of instructions. I understand outlining his routine, but she probably goes into the most mundane, anal detail her mum would find it laughable that she feeds him in the bath. The updates are definitely micro-management
She wouldn't need to do that if she just spent mother's day with her son 🙃
100000% to all your points!!
….and that’s exactly it! If she wasn’t such a greedy b taking a gifted holiday instead of spending the weekend with her precious, most advanced, most longed for, most special, best friend, love of my life child then she wouldn’t need to micromanage his every move with military precision! It truly must be so exhausting to be related to her!

Oh my god, weve stayed at the accommodation she's at and it has no internet access as it's rural. Simone is driving 10 minutes up the road just to post a discount code on her "relaxing" weekend get away 🙃
Also, did you catch the slip up last night of her posting her dinner and trying to get free stuff by tagging the cafe except she tagged an overseas bakery. Clearly worked though as the stories have all now been deleted and reposted this morning with the correct company and a new "paid partnership" disclaimer at the top

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh my god, weve stayed at the accommodation she's at and it has no internet access as it's rural. Simone is driving 10 minutes up the road just to post a discount code on her "relaxing" weekend get away 🙃
Also, did you catch the slip up last night of her posting her dinner and trying to get free stuff by tagging the cafe except she tagged an overseas bakery. Clearly worked though as the stories have all now been deleted and reposted this morning with the correct company and a new "paid partnership" disclaimer at the top
Wow. She really has no shame at all does she!

Simone with Asher’s breakfast feeding this morning “that little noise you just heard it’s not choking, it’s gagging. ~*ITs TOtAllY nOrmAL*~ babies are super clever blah blah” obviously has been having to block a lot of people for calling her out messages lately lol.
I’m honestly surprised she lets him eat breakfast in his high chair and not in the bath though! Lol!
Do I have a sickness? 😂😂Getting so much pleasure out of knowing how stressed and anxious she must be having him make such a huge mess with his food while he’s eating though?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Simone with Asher’s breakfast feeding this morning “that little noise you just heard it’s not choking, it’s gagging. ~*ITs TOtAllY nOrmAL*~ babies are super clever blah blah” obviously has been having to block a lot of people for calling her out messages lately lol.
I’m honestly surprised she lets him eat breakfast in his high chair and not in the bath though! Lol!
Do I have a sickness? 😂😂Getting so much pleasure out of knowing how stressed and anxious she must be having him make such a huge mess with his food while he’s eating though?!?
I was soo surprised she kept filming him eat because that food was going everywhere 😂 she must’ve been stressing out over the mess!

• Haha
Can’t believe she is parting with her precious Dyson. Now how will the letterbox get vacuumed?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How will she reset without her Dyson?! If she sells her precious empty washing basket next,I’ll be seriously worried 😂

Why is her kids not wearing pants outside??? It’s cold enough for a beanie so put some pants on the poor boy!!

And she still put him in a messy smock thing for his mandarin and sandwich OUTSIDE AT THE PARK.

I really hope he’s a messy little turd 😆 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.