New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That house has always looked like a depressing hole 😅
Omg it looks depressing as duck. Then her dirty bleeping cats vomitted on her couch. If that was my couch, it would be at the tip🤣🤣🤣

Hey Team Sera Lily has had a miracle realisation. It’s not about being thin or weight loss anymore! She’s found her people! It’s just all about her HEALTH. And flogging her ‘products’ to the people
Who still Believe her nonsense. Oh and she lists all her businesses, which you will be able purchase from at her pop up shop! See you all there!
You look stunning in your profile picture🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These influencers are so tone deaf…
Buying a brand new double bed for a toddler purely to encourage her to stay in it, eating at a restaurant, visiting their brand new home, and in the same day as all that then whinges that they may not be able to afford food… what a bloody kick in the guts to those who legitimately can’t afford food, to the people who budget to the last cent, who aren’t buying new big beds for a toddler, are struggling to keep their house warm, and are 100% not eating out at restaurants then making a mockery of being able to afford food.
What a sick human!
Was literally just reading her stories and thought exact same thing and she was like we didn’t buy ourself one cos we spent all our money on our kid today but they have no fricken idea on sacrificing for your kid all she did sacrifice was a bloody mattress that she doesnt need

Thought this was a bit insensitive too no need to share how much you’re paying if it’s over $100

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Omg it looks depressing as duck. Then her dirty bleeping cats vomitted on her couch. If that was my couch, it would be at the tip🤣🤣🤣

By tip do you mean just outside the kitchen off the deck?? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What post are you replying to?

Yes! I really think they could have used that space much better. And why the duck is the outside still a hazardous waste area???
Bahahahahaha!!! Thought I was the only one thinking about that — and also, the sunrise/sunset vids with rubbish bins for a 5 star view 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ain’t that the truth!!!! For someone who doesn’t work and both kids are in school, she sure does live in a shithole🤣🤣

• Haha
Was literally just reading her stories and thought exact same thing and she was like we didn’t buy ourself one cos we spent all our money on our kid today but they have no fricken idea on sacrificing for your kid all she did sacrifice was a bloody mattress that she doesnt need

Thought this was a bit insensitive too no need to share how much you’re paying if it’s over $100

I am getting sick of clint! For someone who preached he goes to church etc he posts things that wouldn't make you believe it, he gets the kids to do some stupid tit then films it, did an ad once and put water on his poor sons pants to make it look like he pissed himself

• Wow
All the free things and it still looks like tit
It's such a stupidly designed space.its like they forced in an island at the cost of the entire liiving space. The kitchen is bleeping massive but therea so little usable space and then the fridge and pantry and miles away from the cooking area. .. should of used a professional kitchen designer...

Just looked again at photos, would of looked much better if they had run the laminate all the way through the "living room" party and then just used a rug. They have pushed the planks way to far into the sitting area

Last edited:

Her backyard is so ugly because most of what you see is development land that she has no control over. The development stalled a couple years ago and have just been left to overgrow and turn to crap.
The state of the inside of her house I have no excuse for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am getting sick of clint! For someone who preached he goes to church etc he posts things that wouldn't make you believe it, he gets the kids to do some stupid tit then films it, did an ad once and put water on his poor sons pants to make it look like he pissed himself
Clint’s daughter dresses and acts like she’s a 18 year old girl in the night club .

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ain’t that the truth!!!! For someone who doesn’t work and both kids are in school, she sure does live in a shithole🤣🤣
she’s too busy napping, watching Netflix or playing stupid minecraft

And we thought her clients looked deceased 😬
Best comment today 🏆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe Sarah Harris? Know that she is getting married (but just a guess)
that's who i thought too!!! although i think it's great she is talking about her implants. i'm not i buy the $30, 000 loan thing. she just upgraded her engagement ring last year from 2 cts to 5cts. its flippen massive. and she said at the time they had a great year for their business so they could afford an upgrade.

that's who i thought too!!! although i think it's great she is talking about her implants. i'm not i buy the $30, 000 loan thing. she just upgraded her engagement ring last year from 2 cts to 5cts. its flippen massive. and she said at the time they had a great year for their business so they could afford an upgrade.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
but then i thought would they both say they are influencers??? i thought he was a bit quieter on social than him.

I always thought ‘pull a weed’. Make the outdoor area useful for your kids to get some fresh air and vitamin d. Might help their chronic illnesses or your mental health

Her backyard is so ugly because most of what you see is development land that she has no control over. The development stalled a couple years ago and have just been left to overgrow and turn to crap.
The state of the inside of her house I have no excuse for 😂
They got a new free fence out of that development though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.