New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Jess’s duck you tattlers post Alsworld has commented saying we talk about her and that she hasn’t looked for a few days. Jess then says she’s never been on here (what the duck ever) but people send her tit. Ali then says yeah I asked them to stop sending me stuff too. Why would people need to stop sending you stuff Ali when you are here so you want to see what we are saying. You’re as thick as Jess. 😂

I really think the tea I spilt did them damage…maybe they didn’t know that about each other? Cause Ingrid has shared Lou all this time on her insta but Lou has only really just started to share Ingrid again. And no sign of Ness or Frank.
And yeah you’re right,they’re not brunching or lunching like the used to!
Did ness delete her insta page? I unfollowed months ago because she was annoying but now I can’t find her .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s these big changes that she keeps going on about lol
GUYYSSSS WE PAID FOR EVERYTHING IN THE KITCHEN EXCEPT FOR THE FRIDGE, OVEN, COOKTOP, FLOORING AND DISHWASHER KAYYYYY. AND WE PAY FOR THE TAX OF THOSE FREEBIES. SO F U ALL HATERS!!😂😂😂

Im in awe that she paid for her thermomix
It pisses me off how media people go away for a long period of time and their station / network will just say they've taken time out for personal reasons - if that was the case then good for them, but it's rarely true. Look at that PoS Pua Magasiva - he left Shortland Street and then the radio station for whatever reason (I don't care enough to look it up), yet here he was being harboured by his bosses. He wasn't the first and most certainly won't be the last - look at the golden treatment Tony Veitch received until his bosses finally plucked up the courage to give him the boot. And there are more.

Moving on ... I find peoples' motivation for telling influencers or public figures that someone has been talking about them, curious - only if they don't know the person. Cases in point: On here, obviously we've seen at least one influencer say they don't want to receive any further DMs about what we talk about here. In another example, I worked in an office with a really fun team of mostly women, but there was an older woman who liked to spend her time frowning at us all and telling tales to management. It was back when Kate Hawkesby and Mike Hosking were newly married and Kate used to splash their lives all over Instagram. One of the ladies used to hate-follow Kate and mock her a lot and say how she thought she was better than everyone else, etc. - this lady had known Kate through someone at some point and didn't like her. This older woman took it upon herself to call Mike Hosking (who she listened to everyday [of course she did :rolleyes:]) and tell him exactly what this woman had been saying. She didn't get through to him the first time - she spoke to his producers - but she kept on until she did actually speak to him. And when she did, she boasted to everyone in a very high-and-mighty way what she'd done. I just don't get the motivation for doing that - is it because the person reporting the behaviour thinks they're somehow doing the Instagrammer a favour - or will become their friend? It's so strange. Anyway, Kate obviously took the feedback on board as she rarely posts stuff now (and mostly via her stories).
Pua Magasiva committed suicide that's why you don't see him around anymore 😕

On Jess’s duck you tattlers post Alsworld has commented saying we talk about her and that she hasn’t looked for a few days. Jess then says she’s never been on here (what the duck ever) but people send her tit. Ali then says yeah I asked them to stop sending me stuff too. Why would people need to stop sending you stuff Ali when you are here so you want to see what we are saying. You’re as thick as Jess. 😂

Did ness delete her insta page? I unfollowed months ago because she was annoying but now I can’t find her .
They are both here, I bet they make comments about others just not about them selves 🤣 morning ali & jess

Reactions: 2
Louisa Morley donating to safe nights is cool and all, but girllll you literally raised thousands and thousands with your code… begging people to use them for your surgery…..$100 is all you could spare? Safe night cost $20 a night, could do $1k?!

Sure it’s her money to do what she wants with it but a bit bad taste really.
Spent that $$ from your vibraters on her house 🤣

• Haha
Anyone follow Danicka Thomas? She was called out a few years back due to being racist and was sharing racist posts relating to George Floyd on her Facebook and Twitter.. She gave up social media and so many people unfollowed but now is super popular on tiktok and people love her 😾 She never gave any remorse for her actions and can’t believe people have just forgotten about it..
I remember her! Gross human she never apologised says a lot about someone

So Nate left Mai cause of gang stuff? I always wondered why he suddenly left like gave no actual reason why he was leaving (like another job at a radio station etc)

Reactions: 1
@Shorty88 Pua had rape allegations against him, as well as domestic violence issues. I think they’re meaning before his suicide.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

private nowadays and under her maiden name

New thread time

Imagine when the kids older asking his parents why they chose his name… I feel like she’s joking but why would you even waste the time to search it up if you weren’t considering it.
Would it suprise you if she wasn't joking though? They are both thick as pig tit.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.