New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh sorry I misunderstood your post! Yes I totally agree. Can’t forgive one man and not the other just because you know him! The stories about Dom on the radio station island getaways are bad. He was sleeping around in JJ for years. She has some deep issues and is desperate for love and attention. Quite sad really.
Dom cheated on jj

Dom cheated on jj
Yes. That’s what I said. It was well known on the competition getaway prizes to the party islands he was all over other woman.

No filter mum…there was talk previously about maybe her marriage has crumbled. Anyone got the tea on that situation? Her stories have gone from boring at home ones to being out and about with friends .
Yes. I noticed things have changed with her a lot too. It’s often the case after WLS that relationships end. I hope not though. I guess she’s just living the life she may not of when younger and bigger ?

I saw someone posted Elorra recently saying how amazing it was she had lost all that weight herself and paid for the skin removal surgery herself. She had a give a little for the first lot. I’ve seen her in real life and she is still big. She’s also a tall woman. I can’t stand her business partner. And they released a keto eating plan to jump on that band wagon and it was so bad and inaccurate. Had to redo it. Her business partner (Sarah) had such a tone with woman who were desperate to lose weight , but kept falling off the wagon. Also the ‘personalised’ plans were adding the purchasers name to the same plan everyone got. I got irritated by Elorra only showing upper body pictures and eating food which was off the plans. I mean clearly weights a struggle , so own it and let others know. Don’t try and pretend it’s all roses for months and eating whatever you want has no effect.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just jess gets hello fresh. duck sakes, another rich influencer that can afford food gets free hello fresh boxes when there are families starving. Boycot hello fresh! Instead of giving to influencers, give to unfortunate families.
My food bag is much nicer anyway and NZ owned 👏 Jess is an actual idiot, not only does she spout on about ooonly having Sunday’s off work 🎻 after we see her swanning around all week between facials, nails and lashes (dropping coffee off to your employees isn’t working hun 😂) but she thinks 10 + 20 + 20 + 10 = 80 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww look at Maria with her sponsored kitchen. The floors, the fridge, a thermy, the oven am I missing anything? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These influencers are so tone deaf…
Buying a brand new double bed for a toddler purely to encourage her to stay in it, eating at a restaurant, visiting their brand new home, and in the same day as all that then whinges that they may not be able to afford food… what a bloody kick in the guts to those who legitimately can’t afford food, to the people who budget to the last cent, who aren’t buying new big beds for a toddler, are struggling to keep their house warm, and are 100% not eating out at restaurants then making a mockery of being able to afford food.
What a sick human!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
My food bag is much nicer anyway and NZ owned 👏 Jess is an actual idiot, not only does she spout on about ooonly having Sunday’s off work 🎻 after we see her swanning around all week between facials, nails and lashes (dropping coffee off to your employees isn’t working hun 😂) but she thinks 10 + 20 + 20 + 10 = 80 😂😂
That’s just the weights loaded on. The cage is 34kg usually. So if it’s a lighter one it could be 20kg and therefore 80kg total…. 😬😬 I mean she’s an idiot but there is 80kg minimum there

These influencers are so tone deaf…
Buying a brand new double bed for a toddler purely to encourage her to stay in it, eating at a restaurant, visiting their brand new home, and in the same day as all that then whinges that they may not be able to afford food… what a bloody kick in the guts to those who legitimately can’t afford food, to the people who budget to the last cent, who aren’t buying new big beds for a toddler, are struggling to keep their house warm, and are 100% not eating out at restaurants then making a mockery of being able to afford food.
What a sick human!
So bleeping tone deaf, it makes me so mad. I just hope that people who are actually struggling don’t follow these kinds of people 😔

Reactions: 5
That’s just the weights loaded on. The cage is 34kg usually. So if it’s a lighter one it could be 20kg and therefore 80kg total…. 😬😬 I mean she’s an idiot but there is 80kg minimum there
Ahhh my bad, I’ve never counted the bar before. Bit ironic that I was calling Jess out for being an idiot (she still is) 🤦‍♀️😂 good on her for lifting weights… if she could lift a finger in her bakery other than to lick it that would be excellent too 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So bleeping tone deaf, it makes me so mad. I just hope that people who are actually struggling don’t follow these kinds of people 😔
its really a kick in the face sometimes. and i wouldn't even consider myself poor but I'm a low-wage worker who has the privilege of being able to get help from my parents. but i still cant afford a block of cheese so seeing these stupid people get it all just makes me feel sick sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yet one of Sera’s handbags still cost 5x more than her daughters bed 😆 #Influencerpriorities
And all the “staple” jewellery. Or what about the Range Rover? Lol. Wonder if she will get an offer of a free spa pool.

Reactions: 4
Hey Team Sera Lily has had a miracle realisation. It’s not about being thin or weight loss anymore! She’s found her people! It’s just all about her HEALTH. And flogging her ‘products’ to the people
Who still Believe her nonsense. Oh and she lists all her businesses, which you will be able purchase from at her pop up shop! See you all there!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.