New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tai Tuivasa, UFC fighter is Millie's new man. I'm a fan of his but he is definitely way too chill about how often he wets the bed when drunk 🤣
Hahaha what ? He pisses the bed ?! 😫 what a catch 🫠🫠

Wonder what happened with him and his baby mum. She seems to keep a low profile. And he's around traveling the world with millie, what about being a dad to your son bambam.
Yeah I heard he cheated on her with Millie ? Not sure if true or not

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hahaha what ? He pisses the bed ?! 😫 what a catch 🫠🫠

Yeah I heard he cheated on her with Millie ? Not sure if true or not
Yeah he has posted about it on his stories multiple times 🤢
I was under the impression that they'd already been separated for a year or so but also have no idea how long him and Millie have been seeing each other

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Skete a stories are worth a watch today
Wonder if Simone is panicking. She has gone pretty quiet. A lot of people are picking up on what a lying witch she is & how her influenced tit isn’t targeting a nz audience that can barely afford to live . Imagine if she lost all her sponsors and had to live like the rest of us. She might understand the real meaning of a massage as a treat .

Reactions: 26
Wonder what happened with him and his baby mum. She seems to keep a low profile. And he's around traveling the world with millie, what about being a dad to your son bambam.
His EX Shes very attractive. I Wonder if his child will like having a walking picture with them now 🎨🖌🖼

Last edited:
No filter mum…there was talk previously about maybe her marriage has crumbled. Anyone got the tea on that situation? Her stories have gone from boring at home ones to being out and about with friends .

Reactions: 1
Wonder if Simone is panicking. She has gone pretty quiet. A lot of people are picking up on what a lying witch she is & how her influenced tit isn’t targeting a nz audience that can barely afford to live . Imagine if she lost all her sponsors and had to live like the rest of us. She might understand the real meaning of a massage as a treat .
duck imagine! How good would that be. Karma finally catching up.

Reactions: 8
Can’t say I follow her but I do think quality brands are being smarter with who they choose to work with

many are also easing off the influencer ads too

unless I’ve unfollowed that many that it’s not in my face like it was 😂

Reactions: 4
Can’t say I follow her but I do think quality brands are being smarter with who they choose to work with

many are also easing off the influencer ads too

unless I’ve unfollowed that many that it’s not in my face like it was 😂
I may have unfollowed too, but I think some big Brand’s are still clueless!!!

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she also buy a house in chch? Then appeared to be at her mum’s full time and got snakey whenever someone asked about if she had moved there or about the dogs.
She was at her mums over lockdowns and had the dogs. Auckland lockdowns were longer than elsewhere. Im not surprised she keeps a lot of stuff privateer now. The nz tabloids treated her terribly re her addiction and Connors murder. She does have a house in chch too.

Claudia Harris harping on about how she’s not ready for baby yet, then showing how she’s trying all the induction things, then complaining about eating said things, lol so dramatic

I believe so. But my point still stands. JJ claims she was assaulted in a taxi by someone so if we use that quote for every 'bad' person and forgive them because "everyone makes mistakes" doesn't quite fit does it? No one should be getting assaulted nor should we claim it's ok because everyone makes mistakes! (assuming of course that she is protecting her gross ex husband, which by her public support of him, she most definitely is still supporting him as a friend) I used to really like JJ. I met her and Dom a long time ago at an event and she was really nice. Such a shame to be associated with him tbh.
Oh sorry I misunderstood your post! Yes I totally agree. Can’t forgive one man and not the other just because you know him! The stories about Dom on the radio station island getaways are bad. He was sleeping around in JJ for years. She has some deep issues and is desperate for love and attention. Quite sad really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Stephanie Peeni joking about the countdown fruit thing in the comments of her latest post
So just thinking it’s funny your kid would steal a piece of fruit anyway? This woman really irks me. I also struggle with her acting all earth mother and preaching about whanau and community and poverty in NZ. All the while living a lm extremely privileged life (eg. Looking to hire someone to unpack and organise your house as you just can’t face it), and heading out for lavish dinners and breaks away. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.