New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kylie IS BOLD!!! And hmm. Kylie didn’t say “all” (meaning all things in the pic) but listed the freebie which is the truth isn’t it? Hahhahahaha shall we look for #ad per item ? 👀🫣 Like a treasure hunt!!!

Also, Kylie only stating the truth being labelled “bitter”— NO! She’s plainly stating a fact doh! Wowie 🥳
Oh ps: Glad insect spray can hasn’t been an #ad yet as most of the time on the kitchen bench ffs

Reactions: 2
Okay, so in lockdown Maria was calling out Simone around the womana refuge stuff (sharing Makaias post etc) but not Simone is commenting on her posts? Are they with the same talent agency now or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kylie IS BOLD!!! And hmm. Kylie didn’t say “all” (meaning all things in the pic) but listed the freebie which is the truth isn’t it? Hahhahahaha shall we look for #ad per item ? 👀🫣 Like a treasure hunt!!!

Also, Kylie only stating the truth being labelled “bitter”— NO! She’s plainly stating a fact doh! Wowie 🥳
Samsung gifted them there oven , fridge , washing machine, TV plus she was gifted the thermo and all the rest

Reactions: 6
The reason the petrol prices are so high is because of the sanctions imposed on Russia, for a war which is still going and getting worse by the day. Yet these influencers, who live peaceful, wealthy lives with safe and happy children must make it about them because wahhh my tank costs so much to fill 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Samsung gifted them there oven , fridge , washing machine, TV plus she was gifted the thermo and all the rest
And the Dyson and the robot vacuum plus the paint and materials to paint the walls. Oh and let's not forget about the double glazed windows 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
And the home ventilation system was gifted too...
Ahh yes that was a big one too! Pretty sure they were given the trampoline as well. Not to mention all the Lego, free food, experiences ...but according to one of her butt kissers she doesn't "work" for free 🤢😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
bleeping revolting. More than Milk have teamed up with Simone Anderson🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 I’ve bought stuff from her before, never again!!!!

And the Dyson and the robot vacuum plus the paint and materials to paint the walls. Oh and let's not forget about the double glazed windows 🙄
And the bleeping deck…..that thing gets tit free all the time. I mean, Mitre 10? Are they that bleeping desperate to use her? Oh my lord!!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Just saw Jess' video - does anyone find it funny how these influencers who are ✨totes unbothered✨ by us sad, mean, jealous people over at Tattle, still find the time to acknowledge us? 😂 Huns, if you're that unbothered, wouldn't you just stop reading and acknowledging us? Since you've got heaps else to be doing anyway in your oh-so-busy boss lives?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay i don’t normally post but couldn’t help myself anymore 😂

I know of a fair few people mentioned in here, Jess Owen included, and from multiple people who knew her very well before the ‘fame’ she has always been pretty stuck up and not so nice, but seems to be getting worse by the day 👀

had to unfollow her because she can be so rude when people ask her basic questions, i don’t why they put up asking for questions, if your gonna be a snarky witch to the followers that literally are the main reason you get all these paid promos and can class yourself as an influencer?! Also said when talking about her lv ‘i dont wanna sound snobby’ then proceeds to post 2567 storys about it and a grid post with the caption ‘rich witch energy’ while some people are struggling to even afford basics. Loves herself waaaaaayyyy too much.

also just can’t STAND the way she talks to that bloody dog in that baby voice, and that photoshoot she did as if it was her newborn complete with outfit changes just did me off 💀
Rich witch would buy Chanel or Hermes not an LV😂😂😂 even peasants can afford that tit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just saw Jess' video - does anyone find it funny how these influencers who are ✨totes unbothered✨ by us sad, mean, jealous people over at Tattle, still find the time to acknowledge us? 😂 Huns, if you're that unbothered, wouldn't you just stop reading and acknowledging us? Since you've got heaps else to be doing anyway in your oh-so-busy boss lives?
Was just coming to say the same thing 🤣 not bothered but had to slip a reel in there, plus a few storys that are directed towards here 😂 kindaaaa seems like she cares 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Was just coming to say the same thing 🤣 not bothered but had to slip a reel in there, plus a few storys that are directed towards here 😂 kindaaaa seems like she cares 😂😂
I feel like there would have to be a point where you might need to take a look at yourself and your behaviour? Like these comments aren't coming out of thin air, and multiple people over different threads have the same sentiments. Whatever about her personality and looks, but when it comes to her business and that kind of thing, would she not look at herself and be like hmm..maybe I should change something 😂 or is she so far up her ass that she doesn't see it? Her 'friends' seem to hype up all her bad decisions and poor business choices, which I guess makes her feel like she's ✨killing it✨ But the rest of us are sat here like wtf lol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.