New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw she spends a whole weekend pressing "remove" thousands time just because her name got mentioned that one time😭😭😭
Surely it would be faster to start a new account and copy the content over? Then keep or Stacey Welsh the ‘one in a billion’ page?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That doesn’t ring right with someone asking what she did with the money and then blocking them.
Can confirm charities didn't happen. May be worth looking into recreational substances that could be at the root of this mystery.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That behaviour is still bleeping rampant in the influencer/business game. Not gonna be super specific because I'm not about to out myself, but around then I was friends with someone in that group and I'd run a giveaway for my business and drawn a winner, checked out their account and said to my friend that I was so stoked at who had won because it looked like they were having a hard time and could really use what I was giving away, and my friend's response was something to the effect of "That's cool, but she doesn't have many followers so you should redraw and find someone over 5K who will tag you heaps." I was bleeping gobsmacked, because I'd literally bought everything myself to give someone a pick me up not to gain a following.
Wow tea!

Reactions: 1
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I feel like influencers shouldn't be allowed to enter competitions online. It just screams greedy to me considering all the free stuff they get offered and given 🙃
Also not salty about not winning as I never entered myself, I just always find it a little grabby 😏
Finally a mention of Anna Conning….another highly questionable givealittle that she supposedly had no idea would get so much attention yet was messaging every influence under the sun asking for it to be shared and donations for a surgery that couldn’t even be done privately 🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I hate seeing influencers doing giveaways, looking at who won and it’s some person with a 5k plus following. Definitely noticed it on LFYD’s page and Sera Lily. Also don’t like when influencers do giveaways and don’t announce a winner.
I totally agree… it never seems to be a private account with a few hundred followers! Also they never seem to show them picking the winner… I honestly think this should be a requirement for transparency with these giveaways!

Finally a mention of Anna Conning….another highly questionable givealittle that she supposedly had no idea would get so much attention yet was messaging every influence under the sun asking for it to be shared and donations for a surgery that couldn’t even be done privately 🙄🙄
Was there ever an answer as to what her son has/is suffering from? I remember the give a little but nothing after that…

Funny how there was chat here about Jess Owen not treating her staff well, and then today they’re off having a “JJBB Team Day Out” lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I feel like influencers shouldn't be allowed to enter competitions online. It just screams greedy to me considering all the free stuff they get offered and given 🙃
Also not salty about not winning as I never entered myself, I just always find it a little grabby 😏
Omfg Anna Conning!! Another person using their child to become an influencer. I hate the way she used that poor boy for attention and cash. Claiming funds raised on GAL will be used for private surgery….. which wasn’t even an option! Ended up having to refund the GAL page.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.