New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she was the emotionally abusive person, and probably just views men as a meal ticket..
@Danni stop pretending your the cool high school kid! You only come across as the needy immature mean girl...maybe getting a job and supporting yourself might be a good start.
Yeah i felt secondhand embarassment watching her tiktok. Like um why did u marry the guy if you know deep down hes an emotionally abusive narcisist?🥱

At a guess, I'd say they were both young, naive and had idealistic views on marriage. They could have both chosen to move on with their lives, but at least one of them is choosing to milk it for all the social media mileage they can get...
Agreed. Shes running out of childfree content ideas and going back to her emotional abuse to gain some traction

Reactions: 6
Agreed. Shes running out of childfree content ideas and going back to her emotional abuse to gain some traction
I also think you need to be multi-faceted to grow your audience. If the ONLY thing she ever talks about is being child-free, she’s only appealing to a small audience.

Reactions: 2
I also think you need to be multi-faceted to grow your audience. If the ONLY thing she ever talks about is being child-free, she’s only appealing to a small audience.
Yeah but she said shes closed that chapter of her life already and wont talk about emotional abuse after she got married with her new husband.

Reactions: 1
What he been doing?

Yeah “that’s better” no it’s not sis 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think the way she’s running this whole thing is dumb & boring AF.
What hasn't or who hasn't he done. Like I said I know both of them and have good friends who are from both of their circles since they split and he doesn't have much of a circle left because of his behaviour including police, threats, alcohol you name it. I think at first everyone felt sorry for him but as time has gone on everyone has realised he was actually and still is the issue. He doesn't seem to be making it any better for himself and he doesn't want anything to do with those kids. It proves how fake social media can be. I think for the sake of her kids she has just always stayed quiet about what is actually going on. But with everything going on she is probably bound to crack at some point??!!

Yeah but she said shes closed that chapter of her life already and wont talk about emotional abuse after she got married with her new husband.
Oh I’m not defending her.

i think she’s realised she needs a new hook to get people in so she’s clutching at the straw she previously said she’d put to bed

Reactions: 2
Sorry I’m still new to this page and don’t know how to quote on to a new thread.

to the person who asked us it common knowledge of Amy’s affair in Palmerston North? It definitely is.. a lot of people were talking about it
Anyone have more info on this? I've got friends in Palmy and no one I know knew about it but then again we don't exactly hang in the same circles haha

Anyone have more info on this? I've got friends in Palmy and no one I know knew about it but then again we don't exactly hang in the same circles haha
Do you want the whole run down?
I’m from the Manawatu and knew about it pretty early on. But in saying that I have wider friends who know people in her circle and her ex husbands circle

A whole 35k that wasn’t required So fucked up that people getaway with things like this
It’s absolute robbery. Fucks me off that other influencers share other influencer gfm’s so they make even more money, meanwhile Joe blogs who lives down the road and who asks them to share their gfm links and they say no, or ignore. Probably more likely ignore. I’ve never made a gfm but have definitely given towards them. I won’t anymore. Imagine suddenly having $35k in your back pocket and free surgery. Check out Ashley Cains thread for some mega gfm robbing - cheeky pricks.

Reactions: 7
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I feel like influencers shouldn't be allowed to enter competitions online. It just screams greedy to me considering all the free stuff they get offered and given 🙃
Also not salty about not winning as I never entered myself, I just always find it a little grabby 😏
Many years ago there was one where it was just before Ness Watson became as popular as her bestie Jordan

Magnolia ran a comp and ness won it.

There was a group of them winning each other’s comps/give aways

Magnolia/ness Watson/Katie hawkey/Jordan/culture of grace

All that type of crowd. Would have been around the time magnolia opened her shop, so a few years ago now.

Sooooo Kamahl Santamaria was allegedly being another creepy man in the office. Pretty awkward watching One News reporting on it.

News hub is reporting that there were complaints at his previous workplace too

Confirmed by the workplace

Many years ago there was one where it was just before Ness Watson became as popular as her bestie Jordan

Magnolia ran a comp and ness won it.

There was a group of them winning each other’s comps/give aways

Magnolia/ness Watson/Katie hawkey/Jordan/culture of grace

All that type of crowd. Would have been around the time magnolia opened her shop, so a few years ago now.

News hub is reporting that there were complaints at his previous workplace too

Confirmed by the workplace
That behaviour is still bleeping rampant in the influencer/business game. Not gonna be super specific because I'm not about to out myself, but around then I was friends with someone in that group and I'd run a giveaway for my business and drawn a winner, checked out their account and said to my friend that I was so stoked at who had won because it looked like they were having a hard time and could really use what I was giving away, and my friend's response was something to the effect of "That's cool, but she doesn't have many followers so you should redraw and find someone over 5K who will tag you heaps." I was bleeping gobsmacked, because I'd literally bought everything myself to give someone a pick me up not to gain a following.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I heard there were questions raised about Anna Conning's son's medical condition. Apparently a lot of it didn't add up and that's why Morgan Edwards called her out. A lot of her story doesn't add up.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sooooo Kamahl Santamaria was allegedly being another creepy man in the office. Pretty awkward watching One News reporting on it.

Wow I actually felt a bit sorry for him, he just didn’t seem to fit in on breakfast - guess this is why!
I guess they have to report on it if it’s public knowledge, wouldn’t be a good look for them to ignore that sort of allegation

I heard there were questions raised about Anna Conning's son's medical condition. Apparently a lot of it didn't add up and that's why Morgan Edwards called her out. A lot of her story doesn't add up.
I missed this, what was she claiming was wrong with him?

Reactions: 3
That behaviour is still bleeping rampant in the influencer/business game. Not gonna be super specific because I'm not about to out myself, but around then I was friends with someone in that group and I'd run a giveaway for my business and drawn a winner, checked out their account and said to my friend that I was so stoked at who had won because it looked like they were having a hard time and could really use what I was giving away, and my friend's response was something to the effect of "That's cool, but she doesn't have many followers so you should redraw and find someone over 5K who will tag you heaps." I was bleeping gobsmacked, because I'd literally bought everything myself to give someone a pick me up not to gain a following.
That sums up the suspicions I had.

It was all about supporting their influencer mates.

Tho it slowed down a smidge for a bit, I’m assuming cos people started noticing only influencer friends (or the friends of them) were winning.

It was like it was going around in circle 😂

Reactions: 4
I don't really have a problem with people doing givealittles even if surgery is covered - as long as they are HONEST about it. Surgery = time off work, getting to and from appointments, stocking up the freezer, sometimes special equipment to help you recover, cleaners, and so on. Just be honest about where the money is going and ask away, if that's what you need to get through it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.