New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo Kamahl Santamaria was allegedly being another creepy man in the office. Pretty awkward watching One News reporting on it.

Reactions: 3
From Danni's tiktok. Um...
I reckon she was the emotionally abusive person, and probably just views men as a meal ticket..
@Danni stop pretending your the cool high school kid! You only come across as the needy immature mean girl...maybe getting a job and supporting yourself might be a good start.

Reactions: 6
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I feel like influencers shouldn't be allowed to enter competitions online. It just screams greedy to me considering all the free stuff they get offered and given 🙃
Also not salty about not winning as I never entered myself, I just always find it a little grabby 😏
I assumed that they “won” so that the company could get more publicity. I noticed that happening with all the F45 win a free membership opening competitions.. similar for others - but definitely for the 4 or 5 F45s around us.

Reactions: 7
And Ellie has joined HelloFresh, surprised it took her this long, but I guess their future new house won’t pay for itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe an unpopular opinion but I feel like influencers shouldn't be allowed to enter competitions online. It just screams greedy to me considering all the free stuff they get offered and given 🙃
Also not salty about not winning as I never entered myself, I just always find it a little grabby 😏
That person is not an influencer

Reactions: 2
I'm sure I saw somewhere she was from a christian family and "had" to get married young coz that was the thing to do
Also her other new tiktok about looking after her sisters kid. I’d feel like tit if that was my sister making a tiktok about looking after my kids. Her poor sister.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That
Also not salty about not twinning as I never entered myself, I just always find it a little grabby 😏
That chick is 🤮. She’s another one who set up a gfm for her kids surgery and then ended up using the public system.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know both of them. Kendal did sleep with someone else however she was not with Josh at the time and the other guy was 'married' technically however he was separated too and his ex wife would vouch for that. They broke up because of issues Josh was having but they got back together for a little bit before Josh left her for a 24 year old WHEN THEY WERE AT A WEDDING. Lots of stuff has gone down in the years since and in my opinion Kendal is much better off especially with all the stuff JOSH has done since and still doing.
What he been doing?

One of them is very clearly not blocked out and I sent a DM saying how easy it was to read the name so she reposted it and it’s still so easy to figure out 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yeah “that’s better” no it’s not sis 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think the way she’s running this whole thing is dumb & boring AF.

That beef with her and Morgan edwards was so intense!!! What happened to the give a little money since she did go public? I used to follow her, not anymore.
I missed the drama with those too but heard about it after. Do you know what happened? Speculating but probably spent it on plants or boutique kids clothes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
From Danni's tiktok. Um...
At a guess, I'd say they were both young, naive and had idealistic views on marriage. They could have both chosen to move on with their lives, but at least one of them is choosing to milk it for all the social media mileage they can get...

Reactions: 7
I hate seeing influencers doing giveaways, looking at who won and it’s some person with a 5k plus following. Definitely noticed it on LFYD’s page and Sera Lily. Also don’t like when influencers do giveaways and don’t announce a winner.

Reactions: 4
how do you buy followers / how do you know when people have bought them?
There’s a site called social blade where you can put in an Insta handle and see if there’s been any major jumps in follows - it’s hard to really know because people can do competitions with big brands and jump huge amounts overnight, but if there’s no good reason for a big jump you can assume they’ve bought followers.

re buying them: I’m not sure how it works now but I remember years ago there were sites you could sign up to and pay like $10 for 1000 new followers. I think Instagram cracked down pretty hard on sites like that, so no idea if it’s still a thing.

re Simone: she got super famous right at the time when insta was taking off by being on the Tyra banks show in USA - maybe 2014/2015? I don’t know if she bought her followers (she may have), but I would say a more likely explanation is the majority of her followers are dead accounts from back then, hence the low engagement.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.