New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if these influencers realised people have been talking about them for years? There were other sites, friends pms and Aussie even has a podcast that calls them out and surely they talk about each other?!

over the years people have called them out and or pm’d them and they block rather then reflect on their tit arse behaviour.

I wonder if these influencers realised people have been talking about them for years? There were other sites, friends pms and Aussie even has a podcast that calls them out and surely they talk about each other?!

over the years people have called them out and or pm’d them and they block rather then reflect on their tit arse behaviour.
Exactly!! I used to use a different forum for years, but the site always has issues so it’s gone downhill over the years. Some influencers had threads well into the 60s

Reactions: 10
Exactly!! I used to use a different forum for years, but the site always has issues so it’s gone downhill over the years. Some influencers had threads well into the 60s
Same, I've been on several other forums over the years. None of them have been massive with discussion of kiwis so maybe that's why they didn't realise. Huge with the us, UK, and Aussie people.

Reactions: 5
She is reading
Of course she’s reading. In between removing one follower she’ll be constantly refreshing this page.

She’s just salty the influencer life never made it for her and now she’s making it about wanting privacy for her and her family. Yet she didn’t have any hesitation to post about the fact her kids have one different dad to the other two and the slight background to the relationship with her kids father.

Grow up Nat. And please for your sake never try the influencer gig again. You can’t handle the gossip don’t put yourself out there.

Same, I've been on several other forums over the years. None of them have been massive with discussion of kiwis so maybe that's why they didn't realise. Huge with the us, UK, and Aussie people.
Exactly! The site I used to use had one for the beauty/lifestyle gurus and one for blogging family/ Instagram families to do with parents aka Jesssfam etc.
the only NZ influencer that was ever talked about on those sites were shaaanxo and now finally there’s one to expose every influencer in NZ they’re all scared and calling us trashy. We’ll hang in a minute if you weren’t so silly with the way you run your content we wouldn’t say anything.

Reactions: 14
Ooooof its on 7.5k now. She really went on rampage and removed some of the influencers that follow her too. Nat hun is your thumb not tired? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is one.in.a.bullion going to get sponsors if her page is just for friends and family??? Cant think she would have that many friends... with so many baby daddies her family is quite large but not sure that would make the cut.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She reposted a screen shot of my comment from here within a couple of hours of posting it. So shes checking here regularly
Yep! Her and Lisa Hays are so bad for this! Either they have the sickest kids on the planet or they're too lazy to take them to school 🤷
May aswell home school them

Ooooof its on 7.5k now. She really went on rampage and removed some of the influencers that follow her too. Nat hun is your thumb not tired? 😂
Probably trying to get it to under 5k so we can't talk about her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One.in.a.bullion did an amazing selfless thing being a surrogate and I believe she did go in with the best of intentions. But she just got caught up in the thrill of lots of followers and likes / comments, and the free stuff. I can't blame her, it's addictive stuff - lots of dopamine hits. But the influencer world isn't for everyone - you have to be a special kind of narcissist to keep going.

I think she is feeling some very big feels at the moment and it is probably a very confusing time for her. Noone is that interested in her anymore now that she isn't pregnant and lovefromyourdads have gone overseas without her. So no surprise that she is a bit sensitive and vulnerable. I guess you never really know how you are going to feel until you are in that situation.

So great decision to go peel back to just family & friends. All the best Nat.

Reactions: 25
I wonder what happened with Caitlin Wig and her old flatmates yes! Came about really quick and sudden I thought.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand people that screenshot tattle to show influencers. They’re not going to suddenly be bff’s with you because you’re showing them stuff that’s being said online 🙄🙄🙄
Especially because screen shotting it and sending it to them shows they are on this page so yea

Was.... Nicole has said it on her story ages ago she said she never wants to talk about it again. But then posted a photo of her wedding and Simone was a bridesmaid.
Nicole Alyce is another look at me influencer. She is an absolute head
Yup she post tit like I did trained her to look like this the girl had weight loss surgery how can you claim openly training Simone to look like this!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
One.in.a.bullion did an amazing selfless thing being a surrogate and I believe she did go in with the best of intentions. But she just got caught up in the thrill of lots of followers and likes / comments, and the free stuff. I can't blame her, it's addictive stuff - lots of dopamine hits. But the influencer world isn't for everyone - you have to be a special kind of narcissist to keep going.

I think she is feeling some very big feels at the moment and it is probably a very confusing time for her. Noone is that interested in her anymore now that she isn't pregnant and lovefromyourdads have gone overseas without her. So no surprise that she is a bit sensitive and vulnerable. I guess you never really know how you are going to feel until you are in that situation.

Nicely said. 🙌

• Heart

Totally agree and wish her all the best! I don’t understand why people are snarking on her for removing herself from a situation that isn’t for her, and asking her followers to assist her with cutting her account back. How is that problematic behaviour?

Dropping like flies!!!!! As of 29 May 9187 how is she going to get free tit with such low followers??? I dont think she is deleting... she hasn’t removed me yet.... think people are actually leaving
I removed myself as to not give her the satisfaction that I wanted to stay - you know like she says all this and then just pops back like it's all normal again and everyone wants to see her stuff - nope, not if your followers are all gone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.