New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw someone on a previous thread say they love Quad Mum. She is a cow - everyone in Timaru knows what she is like. She cheated on her husband when the quads were younger. With a married man.
I know both of them. Kendal did sleep with someone else however she was not with Josh at the time and the other guy was 'married' technically however he was separated too and his ex wife would vouch for that. They broke up because of issues Josh was having but they got back together for a little bit before Josh left her for a 24 year old WHEN THEY WERE AT A WEDDING. Lots of stuff has gone down in the years since and in my opinion Kendal is much better off especially with all the stuff JOSH has done since and still doing.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
One.in.a.bullion did an amazing selfless thing being a surrogate and I believe she did go in with the best of intentions. But she just got caught up in the thrill of lots of followers and likes / comments, and the free stuff. I can't blame her, it's addictive stuff - lots of dopamine hits. But the influencer world isn't for everyone - you have to be a special kind of narcissist to keep going.

I think she is feeling some very big feels at the moment and it is probably a very confusing time for her. Noone is that interested in her anymore now that she isn't pregnant and lovefromyourdads have gone overseas without her. So no surprise that she is a bit sensitive and vulnerable. I guess you never really know how you are going to feel until you are in that situation.

So great decision to go peel back to just family & friends. All the best Nat.
I agree she did a selfless thing. But on the other hand she brought this on herself. She said she’s ago after having Lulu that she was giving up posting and she wants to be private for hers and her family’s sake, yet she was posting a few weeks later like nothing has happened,fast forward to now and she’s angry because her name has been mentioned in this thread.

As much as I disagree with LFYD it’s not their obligation after having her as a surrogate to take her on an overseas trip and to give her this influencing fame that she wishes for.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I saw someone on a previous thread say they love Quad Mum. She is a cow - everyone in Timaru knows what she is like. She cheated on her husband when the quads were younger. With a married man.
Oh wow really? I heard that their relationship issue completely come from the father I heard he’s really immature and acts like a child and no one in timaru likes him, but who knows

Reactions: 1
Changed her name to yeeplady or something along those lines
She made her page private. Saw her on @harrieandsam stories, interesting because she has shared private things about them in the past with their business and influencers who they’ve worked with 😳 IG world is v much smoke and mirrors.

Her ever so britty account is still there but she has stopped posting. Apparently having a break untill this gossip page stops…
Did she address it or just an assumption? Still there for me too but not posting. I've been following her for years and even though I don't align with the oil stuff I just skip past and usually enjoy the rest of her content. She's always struck me as someone that's really sensitive though (like not in an easily offended way but just in general) so I'm not that surprised she's stepped back. At least she's not dumb enough to add fuel to the fire by complaining about it publicly and sending more people to the forum like everyone else has hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Did she address it or just an assumption? Still there for me too but not posting. I've been following her for years and even though I don't align with the oil stuff I just skip past and usually enjoy the rest of her content. She's always struck me as someone that's really sensitive though (like not in an easily offended way but just in general) so I'm not that surprised she's stepped back. At least she's not dumb enough to add fuel to the fire by complaining about it publicly and sending more people to the forum like everyone else has hahaha :ROFLMAO:
She will probably be crying to her husband or her mum about it lol

• Haha
This is so funny.
I have been on this site awhile, but only on the Sarah’s day threads because she’s a bleeping c u next Tuesday (problematic as HELL).
Never saw much about New Zealand influencers.
Now the influencers themselves have directed people here! Could they get anymore DUMB?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree she did a selfless thing. But on the other hand she brought this on herself. She said she’s ago after having Lulu that she was giving up posting and she wants to be private for hers and her family’s sake, yet she was posting a few weeks later like nothing has happened,fast forward to now and she’s angry because her name has been mentioned in this thread.

As much as I disagree with LFYD it’s not their obligation after having her as a surrogate to take her on an overseas trip and to give her this influencing fame that she wishes for.
Hang on, why is she pissed that LFYD going overseas without her?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder what happened with Caitlin Wig and her old flatmates yes! Came about really quick and sudden I thought.
I suspected it could be because Logan and Dani are antivaxxers and it was around the time that things were really heated in that department. I quite like Caitlin, she's super positive and seems quite fun and sweet. The girlfriend thing was ridiculous and I cannot believe how much money she spends on uber eats, but other than that I think she's just a young sweet fun gal.

Loling at skete dropping “tea” about rugby players but literally covering names and locations. Like? It’s so boring hahahah I’m not saying she should blatantly expose these peoples names but maybe just don’t do it at all.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been following for years too and like most of her content besides religion and oils which I just skip past. My kids are similar ages and im also pregnant so like following her. She hasn’t said anything about this forum AFAIK and has taken social media breaks in the past so not that surprised she’s not posting.

Loling at skete dropping “tea” about rugby players but literally covering names and locations. Like? It’s so boring hahahah I’m not saying she should blatantly expose these peoples names but maybe just don’t do it at all.
Agree, it makes for really boring reading.

At least deuxmoi's followers know how to drop hints on who the person is without naming them. which actually makes it fun.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I feel like influencers shouldn't be allowed to enter competitions online. It just screams greedy to me considering all the free stuff they get offered and given 🙃
Also not salty about not winning as I never entered myself, I just always find it a little grabby 😏

Attachments

Reactions: 18
One of them is very clearly not blocked out and I sent a DM saying how easy it was to read the name so she reposted it and it’s still so easy to figure out 🤦🏽‍♀️

Agree, it makes for really boring reading.

At least deuxmoi's followers know how to drop hints on who the person is without naming them. which actually makes it fun.
They barely blocked out one of the rugby players was so easy to read and then they redid it
And I don’t know how much to believe on sketes page

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.