New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have emailed Tattle for help in deleting my post and the replies. It was copy pasted info from a FB Mum's group so it's second (/third?) hand. Don't get my wrong I feel like a **** for sharing it! But as someone said, it is very easy to work out what suburb she lives in and also easy to deduce he is in care some days so an actual crazy could easily enough camp out outside local to her home daycares. It totally sounds like I'm being defensive or deflecting but I'm more trying to illustrate how bloody dangerous it is the way influencers splash their kids all over their page! There was one in Wanaka who always put up photos of her backyard area which backed onto a reserve and it was super easy to work out where her house was and which one, gave me the hebjes!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just went to see if Brittney guise had posted lately and her profile has gone just had another look and she’s made another one but it’s private

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I think she’s concealing it because from memory she did a Q&A while she was pregnant or maybe when he was newborn and she said between her and Trent they wouldn’t need to put him in daycare so she’s probably feeling stupid for saying that
tbh 3 days in daycare at his age just so she can go get free beauty treatments is gross. If she was working a real job and had no choice then 0 judgement. But as an “ex nanny” I thought she was going to look after her own kid at least 80% of the time

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I have emailed Tattle for help in deleting my post and the replies. It was copy pasted info from a FB Mum's group so it's second (/third?) hand. Don't get my wrong I feel like a **** for sharing it! But as someone said, it is very easy to work out what suburb she lives in and also easy to deduce he is in care some days so an actual crazy could easily enough camp out outside local to her home daycares. It totally sounds like I'm being defensive or deflecting but I'm more trying to illustrate how bloody dangerous it is the way influencers splash their kids all over their page! There was one in Wanaka who always put up photos of her backyard area which backed onto a reserve and it was super easy to work out where her house was and which one, gave me the hebjes!
Exactly! By posting it you compromised a baby’s safety. Do you not think this might be the reason she’s never shared that he goes to daycare in the first place? I’m sure his safety is her biggest priority like most other parents.

Reactions: 4
Exactly! By posting it you compromised a baby’s safety. Do you not think this might be the reason she’s never shared that he goes to daycare in the first place? I’m sure his safety is her biggest priority like most other parents.
Yes alright - she’s clearly feeling terrible no need to carry on about it! Simple mistake and she’s doing her best to fix it

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t think Jess Owen and her husband will last. They are high school sweet hearts and from what I’ve seen over the years she has changed a lot: surely he doesn’t like the new person she has become..
she does way too many ads that nothing seems authentic anymore
What about one of her pals Michelle someone?

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen SallyBelle insta now? She's finally got wind of the page... I've met her a couple times, but admittedly I skip all her stories because I feel like she waves how much money they have, how many dance classes her girl does, going to one of the most expensive schools locally... I know of a few other mums who feel the same way, that she just waves how well off they are, around. And I definitely felt like I HAD to put my kids into an extra curricular activity when I came across her and saw what her daughter does... I'd love to have a hubby who works away, earns lots, have a beach front home just down from the city centre, while my child does 20 lessons a week, plus comps, and privates. But I also like my relaxed weekends where I don't have to be up at the butt Crack of dawn to apply make up to my child. Dunno, wouldn't say she's fake, just definitely shows off how great their life style is, and I guess in a way with covid, and loosing my job, it hits a bit of a raw nerve 🤣 however gotta say, her daughter is so so well mannered and such a lovely little girl.
I like Sally! While she definitely has rich housewife vibes, I think she's actually all good. She obviously dedicates ALOT of her time to her girl and her dancing, I thinks its admirable! Like, if i had the time and the money and an only child, I would absolutely do the same! I dont think she flaunts her money, I think she's quite aware of her privilege. She has a certain style and taste, and while its not the same as mine, I can appreciate it. I dont think she's fake. I think Sally is Sally. She absolutely does the most for her daughter and she has the means to do so. Shes a good mum. She has the dream life, I mean, her husband is hardly home. Sounds dreamy to me 😆😆😆

Reactions: 2
Do you think Simone tells the teachers at daycare to call him Roo?

And it gives me the ick when she calls Trent "baby". He looks like the type to have long fingernails too 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Do you think Simone tells the teachers at daycare to call him Roo?

And it gives me the ick when she calls Trent "baby". He looks like the type to have long fingernails too 🤮
ME TOOOOOOO
I remember when she said she was really promiscuous when she was larger and honestly I just imagine her to have a wizards sleeve

That skete page is so bleeping boring.... I followed it and was expecting some good tit.... boooooorrrrrring
I think she thought she was going to be much better at it than she was. As soon as she started posting juicy stuff, people were finding her identity very quickly and she couldn’t take the heat

• Haha
I don't mind Maria too much, shes pretty harmless.

But I will say, with all these new clothes and her looking all lovely - the other day she was down on the floor folding washing in a long dress and stiff denim jacket. The warehouse created 2 for $25 mens trackies for that very reason, to mooch around in and be comfortable. Not bloody "going out" clothes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.