New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s concealing it because from memory she did a Q&A while she was pregnant or maybe when he was newborn and she said between her and Trent they wouldn’t need to put him in daycare so she’s probably feeling stupid for saying that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she’s concealing it because from memory she did a Q&A while she was pregnant or maybe when he was newborn and she said between her and Trent they wouldn’t need to put him in daycare so she’s probably feeling stupid for saying that
Every time I read your username i wheeze. Also agree with what you said & she doesn’t want to be seen as “fobbing her kid off” when there’s literally nothing wrong with daycare, simo just needs to be perfect

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lolllllll Brianna Flowerday saying how people need to do better and basically not gossip and not talk about people when you only see 10min of their life online.

Babes. We know you know that the stuff said about Ness/Frankie/Louisa is TRUE. So why can't people talk about it. Especially how the hit and run thing is on Google 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never have I thought Simone was juggling it all 😂 she's forever giving him to her parents, Trents parents or even Trent as soon as he walks in the door so she can go and see her amazing friend from childhoods pet money do a hello fresh dinner.

She stopped taking baby A to everything once he woke from the newborn slumber and she couldn't contain him in the pushchair anymore. How many weekends has she spent without him? Including her first Mother's Day?
She's been to more weddings this year than I've been to my whole life.

• Haha
Has anyone seen SallyBelle insta now? She's finally got wind of the page... I've met her a couple times, but admittedly I skip all her stories because I feel like she waves how much money they have, how many dance classes her girl does, going to one of the most expensive schools locally... I know of a few other mums who feel the same way, that she just waves how well off they are, around. And I definitely felt like I HAD to put my kids into an extra curricular activity when I came across her and saw what her daughter does... I'd love to have a hubby who works away, earns lots, have a beach front home just down from the city centre, while my child does 20 lessons a week, plus comps, and privates. But I also like my relaxed weekends where I don't have to be up at the butt Crack of dawn to apply make up to my child. Dunno, wouldn't say she's fake, just definitely shows off how great their life style is, and I guess in a way with covid, and loosing my job, it hits a bit of a raw nerve 🤣 however gotta say, her daughter is so so well mannered and such a lovely little girl.

Reactions: 2
There are 11 of the named centre across Auckland so someone would have to go to slit of effort to find him.

Reactions: 4
I don't really believe the staff thing cause her MIL works for her so I doubt her MIL would put up with terrible working conditions.

Also, it's totally normal to want to build a business so that your able to work whatever hours you want 🤷 I own my own business and I did the hard yards to then be able to employee people who do the lions share of the work for me.

Woo woo rabbit hole? What is this!? 🤣
I agree to an extent but your staff have very little respect for their employers if they always see themselves as above them, too good for certain jobs and seen as getting all the praise without doing any of the work. Being a good boss is leading the team and to lead the team you need to be on the team, not riding on the coat tails of your staffs hard work. I think this is quite specific to their line of work and a small business. Obviously in big corporations its different.

There are 11 of the named centre across Auckland so someone would have to go to slit of effort to find him.
Nah there’s one in the suburb she lives in and it’s pretty obvious if you live in Auckland where she lives and therefore it’s pretty easy without even looking in to it which one it is - I hate Simone but naming his daycare is too much. I think it was an honest mistake but it needs to come down

Reactions: 10
She calls people out publicly in the group if their payment doesn’t go through? Omg, bye. That’s fucken ridiculous
Yes and if you don’t immediately pay she removes you from everything. She targets mothers who are vulnerable and so they get left with no support having lost a community they were very involved with.

• Wow
  • Sad
Hahahhhaaaa preach. I don't have the bod or the bank account for her style either dammit, not that I'd know what brands she wore anyway as she cracks the shits if you ask.
Oh, ive never asked her anything, I know where and what
All the replies still have his location and days he attends. This is incredibly dangerous information to share online - how would you feel if anything happened to him because of this information you have shared publicly. Bag on her all you want, but don’t risk the safety of a baby.
Most of the replies were saying its not appropriate. I dont know how to delete my reply. But yes, totally agree!

I think everyone did. No was sitting at 100% when I voted 😂😂😂
I stopped watching skete after she started banging on about the wedding industry. I hate weddings lol

Reactions: 1
What a surprise that mitre 10 is doing HMHC's kitchen floors. She harps on about how long it has taken to sort out that hovel and yet she sits there hinting and hoping places will reach out to renovate their whole house. As if the flat screen tv, the fridge, the thermomixes, the washer and all materials to prep and paint her lounge room wasn't enough she's now got her own way with this one too. And that's after they sponsored her deck 🤬 Yes Maria we know you pay taxes on stuff gifted to you and we know you whip up a video to show it all off but seriously when is enough going to be enough?! She literally sits there and waits for a company to offer to fix up her place for her instead of actually working hard for it.

Oh and I forgot about the new kitchen too 🙄 What HAVE you actually paid for dear Maria?
You forgot those double glazed windows she got

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.