New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolllllll Brianna Flowerday saying how people need to do better and basically not gossip and not talk about people when you only see 10min of their life online.

Babes. We know you know that the stuff said about Ness/Frankie/Louisa is TRUE. So why can't people talk about it. Especially how the hit and run thing is on Google 🤣
How is gossiping on a forum any different to buying a woman’s day magazine or reading TMZ or the daily mail? You read these things for the news, to see what’s happening in public figures lives because we’re all human and naturally nosey fuckers.

Reactions: 8
Do you know what I really hate? When influencers post "intellectual" quotes they've stolen from someone else to make themselves look superior. But seeing they're all still reading here, here's one for all the influencers (yes, I'm looking at you Brit C)
6c32d324cf5b7fa2b8963b90ae141486.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think Jess Owen and her husband will last. They are high school sweet hearts and from what I’ve seen over the years she has changed a lot: surely he doesn’t like the new person she has become..
she does way too many ads that nothing seems authentic anymore
What about one of her pals Michelle someone?
Michelle Schimanski

Reactions: 1
I have emailed Tattle for help in deleting my post and the replies. It was copy pasted info from a FB Mum's group so it's second (/third?) hand. Don't get my wrong I feel like a **** for sharing it! But as someone said, it is very easy to work out what suburb she lives in and also easy to deduce he is in care some days so an actual crazy could easily enough camp out outside local to her home daycares. It totally sounds like I'm being defensive or deflecting but I'm more trying to illustrate how bloody dangerous it is the way influencers splash their kids all over their page! There was one in Wanaka who always put up photos of her backyard area which backed onto a reserve and it was super easy to work out where her house was and which one, gave me the hebjes!
You could try hitting "Report" on your post and explaining it to the mods? They'll pick it up quicker that way.

I’ve lost count of the number of times this week I’ve heard that we’re only talking smack about influencers here based on our upbringings and life experience. It’s the biggest cop out ive heard! Can no one accept criticism these days? I had a lovely upbringing thank you, I just hate influencers!! Free loading, beggy bastards

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you think Simone tells the teachers at daycare to call him Roo?

And it gives me the ick when she calls Trent "baby". He looks like the type to have long fingernails too 🤮
The baby is so revolting to me as well! …but then she also calls Asher baby, yuck no you can’t call your spouse and child the same pet name

Reactions: 2
We can snark on crappy influencers til the cows come home but Asher is a child and deserves privacy and safety. Please delete identifying information.
Agree in general however there are multiple of that kindy over Auckland. It’s a franchise so he could be at any of them.

Agree in general however there are multiple (********8i edited the name of the place out******). It’s a franchise so he could be at any of them.
everyone trying to remove the name of the place and you've just gone and said it again.........

everyone knows what suburb she lives in so it's obvious which one he would be at.

Reactions: 4
Maybe the person who posted the daycare name should delete their account & make a new one? Will that make all their comments/replies to it disappear for good?

Simone clearly doesn’t care about privacy. She splashes her location all over Instagram. I don’t agree with what OP did in saying the name of the franchise but I don’t think it was deliberate. They are trying to get their post removed.

Reactions: 8
Simone clearly doesn’t care about privacy. She splashes her location all over Instagram. I don’t agree with what OP did in saying the name of the franchise but I don’t think it was deliberate. They are trying to get their post removed.
I mean I kind of disagree, she hasn’t said he’s going to daycare, where, what days etc. Splashing her location is not the same as putting where a small child is during the day, I do think in that sense she definitely does care - validly so.

Agree that post wasnt** deliberate though

Last edited:
I mean I kind of disagree, she hasn’t said he’s going to daycare, where, what days etc. Splashing her location is not the same as putting where a small child is during the day, I do think in that sense she definitely does care - validly so.

Agree that post was deliberate though
100% shouldn’t of been named but how dangerous is it really and why would you have your kids on there if it’s that bad. You can’t get into our daycare without a teacher letting you in there’s no way they’ll be letting randoms in off the street and taking babies. I’d be more worried about people knowing where my house is personally.

Reactions: 10
She made me feel like the most inferior mother 😢 not to mention the constant drug talk and teaching her 2 year old son about menstruation and pictures of her husband's naked ass. Been a few years since I've looked at her so may have changed.
She smoked drugs on her close friends storys

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.