New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UMMM i really wanna know if LFYD got on their flight. All those Airport reality shows I've watched show that once check in is closed it is CLOSED, nobody gets through. Unless they checked in online? I know you can do that for domestic flights. Not sure about international.

Reactions: 2
Wow, for someone not bothered about comments about her personal life, RebeccaJKeil's 30part suggests otherwise.
Nice of her to take offence on behalf of feminism, though. 🙄
Just own it already. The comment about your house upset YOU personally.
Yeah, the expectation for a perfect house, child, + wife is patriarchal, and it is hard on new mums who should be putting their own and their baby's well being first. It's sexist as duck to ALL women - not just those who have given birth or are raising a baby/child.
lf you're gonna be the voice if feminism, do it right. Speak for all women. None of us should be judged by 50s housewife standards in 2022.

Then again, when you talk about having "worked with" home cleaning supply companies in the past & offer tips on keeping your house clean, you are opening the door to comments.

I dunno, for people who work online in social media, influencers seem to have the thinnest skin.
Or is it just about creating drama for their content? Trying to get attention?

RebeccaKeil & EmilyWrites together on stage? I could think of nothing worse than 90minutes of basic witch feminism + politics 101 edged up with copious swearing and poor-me stories interspersed with the objectification of men, & false modesty.
mama's unite! Someone needs a trip to Australia!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Never have I thought Simone was juggling it all 😂 she's forever giving him to her parents, Trents parents or even Trent as soon as he walks in the door so she can go and see her amazing friend from childhoods pet money do a hello fresh dinner.

She stopped taking baby A to everything once he woke from the newborn slumber and she couldn't contain him in the pushchair anymore. How many weekends has she spent without him? Including her first Mother's Day?
I’m sorry, but wow! I’m not a Simone fan, but duck me dead, this is some high school tit!

Reactions: 5
UMMM i really wanna know if LFYD got on their flight. All those Airport reality shows I've watched show that once check in is closed it is CLOSED, nobody gets through. Unless they checked in online? I know you can do that for domestic flights. Not sure about international.
It would give me so much joy if I worked at the airport to not let them on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you edit a post after you post it? I realise I missed a couple of words/spelling mistakes in my last one.

30part rant
Mum & baby's well-being
of not if

Reactions: 1
You forgot those double glazed windows she got
Yes! Honestly it's disgusting how much she has managed to squeeze out of people. She sits around hinting until it happens, I don't know how her ass kissers don't see it.

Is that why her bedroom walls aren’t done coz she’s waiting for a company to do it for her lol
She waits for the paint to be sponsored because apparently can't afford it 😂....She managed to pay for a trip to Europe in August though 🤷

I stopped following when she was hinting hard out for a new car, was lent one for a few/weeks month but never went further and was back to whinging about it
Omg yes she was hinting badly and even tagging Toyota! I guess she's trying to see how big she can go with the handouts.

• Wow
Can one of yous make an insta profile to make this more accessible to reach the influencers and their followers lol. They muck us saying "some gossip forum" wb make it diet prada or gossip girl style then? 😂

Reactions: 1
Wow, for someone not bothered about comments about her personal life, RebeccaJKeil's 30part suggests otherwise.
Yeah, the expectation for a perfect house, child, + wife is patriarchal, and it is hard on new mums who should be putting their own and their baby's well being first. It's sexist as duck to ALL women - not just those who have given birth or are raising a baby/child.
lf you're gonna be the voice if feminism, do it right. Speak for all women. None of us should be judged by 50s housewife standards in 2022.

Then again, when you talk about having "worked with" home cleaning supply companies in the past & offer tips on keeping your house clean, you are opening the door to comments.

I dunno, for people who work online in social media, influencers seem to have the thinnest skin.

RebeccaKeil & EmilyWrites together on stage? I could think of nothing worse than 90minutes of basic witch feminism + politics 101 edged up with copious swearing and poor-me stories interspersed with the objectification of men, & false modesty.
Do you know Emilywrites personally?

she literally did say that the comment about her house being disgusting offended her? 🤨 However the multiple ones bagging everything else, didn’t. So I def wouldn’t think she is easily offended.

she’s a good sport and if you go back a couple pages in this thread majority in here agree and think her rant was valid as duck! I love that she doesn’t give a duck.. good on her.

Also, I saw their tour last year and it was crack up! Plus they donated a good chunk to different charities each show and didn’t give time to the tit you just suggested

Reactions: 22
Does anyone else notice ellie from loving ellies belly pronounces their company name wrong? Its a french word that means bee and it most definitely isnt pronounced abby ell. Is it the bogan in her that does it? Grinds my gears!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else notice ellie from loving ellies belly pronounces their company name wrong? Its a french word that means bee and it most definitely isnt pronounced abby ell. Is it the bogan in her that does it? Grinds my gears!
Haha i hadn't seen her in a while so just had a spy - it even came up as ABL in her captions 😆 I'm not French so would also butcher the pronunciation (the double L in those Latin languages is a trickster) but a. you can see from how it's written that it's unlikely to be pronounced abby-ell and b. if it was my business name I'd like to think I'd make a concerted effort to pronounce it correctly? Classic ellie though tbh 😅

Reactions: 4
Haha i hadn't seen her in a while so just had a spy - it even came up as ABL in her captions 😆 I'm not French so would also butcher the pronunciation (the double L in those Latin languages is a trickster) but a. you can see from how it's written that it's unlikely to be pronounced abby-ell and b. if it was my business name I'd like to think I'd make a concerted effort to pronounce it correctly? Classic ellie though tbh 😅
So classic. Classic like the lack of effort in changing the descriptions of scents from the website they buy the scents from… it annoys me that they charge so much (like that’s all good if it’s a quality product) but don’t put in 100%. Baffling.

Reactions: 3
she literally did say that the comment about her house being disgusting offended her? 🤨 However the multiple ones bagging everything else, didn’t. So I def wouldn’t think she is easily offended.

she’s a good sport and if you go back a couple pages in this thread majority in here agree and think her rant was valid as duck! I love that she doesn’t give a duck.. good on her.

Also, I saw their tour last year and it was crack up! Plus they donated a good chunk to different charities each show and didn’t give time to the tit you just suggested
I stand corrected.
Interesting their show is nothing like their accounts! The charity angle is good. So many organisations in need.

(Still not my bag, baby. )

Do you know Emilywrites personally?
Why, do you?

I know lot of people. 🙂

That skete page is so bleeping boring.... I followed it and was expecting some good tit.... boooooorrrrrring
The page wasnt supposed to be a gossip account lol shes an ex wedding photog in palmy who moved to christchurch. It started out as an account that called out all the tit things about the wedding industry but somehow turned into a gossipy account lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.