New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I can’t stand people asking for engagement!! If people like your content, they’ll engage. If not, do better! It’s your job after all right? If I wasn’t performing properly in my job, I wouldn’t tell my clients to give me more attention so it looks like I’m performing properly
But the algorithm is really screwing them over, so guys please help me out by going and giving my latest post a like 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anna Conning = munchausen by proxy
This is absolutely what I think to. Saying Morgan Edwards and Katie are tit people for calling her out for taking peoples money is tit. Not to mention it was Anna who publicly showed the conversation with Morgan.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think HMHC just cant be bothered letting her kids do extracurricular activities. In the school holidays they barely do anything but go to her parents and sit at home. I feel sorry for them. Kids need to explore new activities and be around other kids not stuck at home on the couch. She actually should get off her ass and take them to do something. Chloe will be at intermediate next year, I bet they wont take to kindly for all the days off either.

Reactions: 7
Why does hashtag Jess feel the need to share everything that went wrong at the wedding. Not everything’s perfect why can’t she just focus on the positives for once brings the whole mood down
I didn’t enjoy her dress but people are asking about the wedding so I guess that is going to include stuff she didn’t like?

Reactions: 2
This is absolutely what I think to. Saying Morgan Edwards and Katie are tit people for calling her out for taking peoples money is tit. Not to mention it was Anna who publicly showed the conversation with Morgan.
But seriously… I work with people who were involved with her in the hospital and they made it very clear that she was creating the issues with her kid, he may have had one thing wrong with him but it was never as bad as she made out and she went out of her way to make it worse and create all the other issues once she saw people giving her attention, and Morgan called her out on this cause it was well known in the medical community

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I honestly worry for her children. She seems to like the attention - probably needs some me tan health help. Have you noticed that it’s easy to forget she actually has two kids? And shows photos of him with food all over his face and in his mouth saying “didn’t eat a single grain of rice”. It’s hard to explain but watching it regularly gives you icky vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I used to but then she basically said something along the fact of if you are white she doesn’t want you following her and it irritated me 😂 I’ve also recently seen that she won’t accept white clients as she doesn’t feel safe? It just seems quite extreme
How is it extreme? If she doesn’t feel safe there’s a reason for it and we pākehā don’t get to tell her her feelings are OTT.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So it's a mental health day for Chloe, not because it was raining and she couldn't be bothered..?
Omg if I told my mother I needed a mental health day and needed to stay hom
THIS! She's going on about how she doesn't make her kids do anything and they don't do extra curricular activities because she's not going to force them. That's because of the example she sets!! Of course they don't want to move, because she doesn't either. My parents were much the same in the sense they didn't encourage me or sign me up for anything, and I desperately wish they had of because by the time I was in highschool and wanted to participate by my own choice, I was unfit and had no idea how to play and didn't have the confidence to participate in team sports where all the other kids were pros compared to me. I'm all for giving your kids freedom of choice, but of course kids are going to choose sitting on the couch if that's all they see and the only way they're taught to relax/have fun. To let children off school or out of sports at the first inkling of "I don't want to" is lazy parenting. Talk to them about why they don't want to, help them find solutions. Caring for your mental health isn't just about doing whatever you want, it's about pushing yourself and learning how to cope with symptoms. I say all of this as someone that's suffered severely from mental illness since I was young, I was in and out of school frequently, for months at a time, not sure if that gives me any credit, but I do understand what it's like to live with mental illness as an adult and a child, and what she's doing is just enabling herself and kids to be lazy, it is not healthy for their minds.
I love this!!!!

Reactions: 1
Thoughts on the latest news that JK has now bought Noopi?
What's the bet the price skyrockets and the quality plummets.
Was never a Noopi fan to be honest but watch the popularity of a damn nappy hit the roof now!
No bleeping way!!! We use Noopii for night nappies and if the prices increase I’ll be pissed 😂 jk is so overrated

Reactions: 4
I think HMHC just cant be bothered letting her kids do extracurricular activities. In the school holidays they barely do anything but go to her parents and sit at home. I feel sorry for them. Kids need to explore new activities and be around other kids not stuck at home on the couch. She actually should get off her ass and take them to do something. Chloe will be at intermediate next year, I bet they wont take to kindly for all the days off either.
Imagine Maria having to sit at a soccer/ripper game in the rain to watch her kid... or be around other parents at a sports event... i think her kids not doing sport has more to do with her than her kids...

Reactions: 10
Imagine Maria having to sit at a soccer/ripper game in the rain to watch her kid... or be around other parents at a sports event... i think her kids not doing sport has more to do with her than her kids...
BINGO. She’d have to leave her bed for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that you Anna?

That is definitely not what happened. Neither Morgan or Katie shared anything about Anna, Anna shared private conversations between her and Morgan. Katie shared a question box answer where someone mentioned they didn’t believe Anna. But Katie blocked out the name.
I am legit not Anna lol and this thread has made me think I 100% got sucked in!
Also probably doesn't help that I didn't like Katie or Morgan so sided with her story?
Happy to eat my words!

Reactions: 6
Exactly my thoughts!!!!
they were joined at the hip. There has to be some good goss there!!
There is definitely some tea there. Looks like Jess was replaced

I wondered that too.

Esp going on about her dress not fitting when it was her "mum" that made it? (Either her mum or family friend?).
Still can't get over the free wedding band haha
How have we not mentioned her husband's new t-shirt haha

• Haha
So the post about Anna s situation being well known in the medical community makes me a little icky- surely there is confidentiality for the family. Why would Morgan know anything about Arthur’s medical situation when she’s not his doctor?

Reactions: 14
Can anyone recall what Morgan Edwards said about Anna Conning?
I don’t follow Anna but did come across her page prior to her son’s surgery.. Got bad vibes. She seemed to be doctor shopping to get a particular diagnosis for her son?
I personally can’t get over choosing a dress that is SO unflattering when you made such a big deal of it
When you screenshot the ☕

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
When you screenshot the ☕
Wow!!!
That's all super intense, I obviously came on the scene after this was all shared, I didn't know about this side of things!
I feel like an idiot now standing up for her, but I do agree with an above comment about that ick feeling about Morgan speaking out about something that should be confidential... or was she the little boys doctor?
I can't see how he got surgery for all the things she shared about, if she was making things up??
I'm lost on all that but will give up on the defense for sure lol

Is Roo the new popular boys name???
Mrs Hintch-Ronnie-Roo-I see how that could of happened.
Elle Herself-Reuel-Roo-I can see the logic
BUT
Simone Anderson-Asher-Roo-No idea why......

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.