New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow!!!
That's all super intense, I obviously came on the scene after this was all shared, I didn't know about this side of things!
I feel like an idiot now standing up for her, but I do agree with an above comment about that ick feeling about Morgan speaking out about something that should be confidential... or was she the little boys doctor?
I can't see how he got surgery for all the things she shared about, if she was making things up??
I'm lost on all that but will give up on the defense for sure lol
No I think they just all called bullshit about where the givealittle money went. I saw someone above say her nurse friends said the same thing but 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Omg she tried to report Morgan. Woww that's ruthless.
And here I was thinking it was alllll the other way around! And I know I'm not alone!!!!

No I think they just all called bullshit about where the givealittle money went. I saw someone above say her nurse friends said the same thing but 🤷🏼‍♀️
So I wonder where it did actually go!
Did anyone ever ask? I wonder how she'd take being questioned about it now and for proof of donation to charity!
I feel like an idiot haha but hey lesson learnt. Everyone on social media are damn cunning lol!

The HDC complaint against Morgan is wild 😂 she absolutely doesn’t have a leg to stand on. If she’s going to publicly speak about her son’s condition and publicly funded treatment and fundraise then she can totally expect scrutiny from medical professionals on ig 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So the post about Anna s situation being well known in the medical community makes me a little icky- surely there is confidentiality for the family. Why would Morgan know anything about Arthur’s medical situation when she’s not his doctor?
Absolutely. Pt confidentiality is paramount

Reactions: 1
Yet again Claudia Harris giveaway was won by a friend influencer and no proof of how she drew it.
I followed her as we were in the same due date group but I got so sick of her complaining about stuff like she was so entitled and then getting heaps of free crap and selling her stuff for full ask 🙄

Lol I love how Cherie (Pepper & Me) is just blatantly showing the flattie on her stories now 😂 …feel like that’s for us… throw us off the scent of her mans

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So gross….
This is probably about the fall out with her ‘wifey’ Sam. She seems to be out there making the most and enjoying life. I would totally call a friend of mine out too. There is a huge difference in the life of someone in their late 30s to someone in their 60s

Ali has to cook his dinner every night :rolleyes: it’s 2022 there is no place for that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol I love how Cherie (Pepper & Me) is just blatantly showing the flattie on her stories now 😂 …feel like that’s for us… throw us off the scent of her mans
Same dude from the screen shot the other day someone shared ? Go on Cherie ! No need to hide 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’d say she probably knew exactly what everyone watching her stories knew … but old mate Anna was fucked off cos she expected Morgan to wave a magic wand and get her baby boy surgery because they’ve both got Instagram accounts, ya know.

I followed her as we were in the same due date group but I got so sick of her complaining about stuff like she was so entitled and then getting heaps of free crap and selling her stuff for full ask 🙄
Also in a due date group with her and followed on insta but since blocked cos she legit spams you in any competition like 500 tags on any competition. Another medical mum using kids journey for freebies

Because Anna went to accounts like Morgan and Katie to share and was successful. It was literally shared so so much, then people have obviously gone to Morgan questioning it when it all unraveled. Anna literally tagged drs and medical accounts in posts asking for advice and help

Reactions: 6
I feel like it’s always the same people coming up…
Who do we like to follow?
Whos do we hate to follow ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.