New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blessedindoubles - can we take a moment to talk about this.... stopped following her a few years ago and went to look at her profile and im shoooook!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s refer to the following:

We all good.
thank you! Been catching up and thinking maybe a reminder was needed with so many new tattlers.
also if you want recommendations on who to follow then read the last 3 threads for some great suggestions.
Looks like we are near the end of thread 4 :m

Reactions: 7
Same dude from the screen shot the other day someone shared ? Go on Cherie ! No need to hide 🤣
Nope defo a different dude

I have found Morgan to be SUPER condescending and she is either a really poor communicator or can't admit when she doesnt know the answer to something. I appreciate her content and knowledge, but she is really frustrating to have a discussion with (this may be because she's inundated with messages, but perhaps don't reply if you can't give someone the attention the deserve?)
I’m in the medical field, Morgan absolutely knows her stuff and defers to others when she doesn’t know.

Reactions: 17
Ok so I missed a page of comments 😅 the comment I made in regards to breaching confidentiality had nothing to do with Morgan, I didn’t see what happened there and have nothing to say about it.

I’m not religious so don’t know a lot, but do you think Erana and Jordan fallout was over Jordan not joining Eranas church or something?
I quite like following Erana but what annoys me so much about Jordan is she doesn’t post anything except if it links up with a ad or a #sponsored post. Except of course for her daily photos of the fire place or coffee

Reactions: 4

I’m in the medical field, Morgan absolutely knows her stuff and defers to others when she doesn’t know.
I was in Waikato when Anna was there and saying how tit they were same ward even …. She wasn’t at all helpful she was rude and very time consuming to the staff …. I am sure I wasn’t the only one who felt that was … be decent and listen and they help don’t tell them they are tit and usless they are also human

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ok I’ve been reading a good week or two but had to join and have an input on the Anna conman situation.

it’s all very odd, I was following along when she was publicising Arthur’s journey and it just didn’t sit right with me.. her page came up as sponsored a few times even though she didn’t want any of it public 🤔

for awhile she was saying he had CF and she thought he was blind as he couldn’t see them, she kept putting pics up saying he can’t focus etc. Nothing ever came of it though.

also if you search her name on FB, a post comes up from years and years ago, maybe a bit of a drama seeker? Or maybe something not quite right..

Can’t imagine they are short of money, she is always selling expensive kids toys and clothing on her second hand page.
Can you screenshot the post? I’ve searched and can’t find it. Did she remove it if she’s reading here 😂

Jordan’s choice of church has been in the news lately 👀
I'm not surprised you know how maccas is a chain restaurant well so is her church they are everywhere. Did you see her story's when it was her hubby's sons birthday she posted herself losing her tit at someone for interrupting her story then quickly deleted it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm not surprised you know how maccas is a chain restaurant well so is her church they are everywhere. Did you see her story's when it was her hubby's sons birthday she posted herself losing her tit at someone for interrupting her story then quickly deleted it.
Wow that’s cringe, was she yelling at them?

wow not that I disagree with Morgan calling it out because it was icky but is anyone surprised at the message exchange? I always thought Morgan was sort of above getting into drama
This is why I stopped following Morgan. I had been following her for all the covid info and respected her. Then seeing her chat with Anna made me realize she was just another bitchey mumma like the rest of us. I was pretty disappointed. She was godlike in my eyes with all the hard work she was doing for us covid novices.

I've been following Anna since her boy was born, as mine was born just before hers. My heart broke for what they were going through, as I was having my own emotional rollercoaster with a baby too.

This is what I remember from Anna's stories when I think back to then:

- stressed AF mumma with a sick as kid who was not thriving at all, and would stop breathing heaps. Many hospital/ambulance trips. Seperated for long periods from her daughter. Infuriating clinicians being patronizing.
- I remember the fundraiser and a raffle?? I didn't donate but know it was organised by someone else and Anna kept telling people to stop messaging her about it.
- when the surgery was funded a shout out was done saying people can request a refund seeing the surgery was funded. There was a deadline set by GAL.
- I can't remember the explanation of what happened with the funds, I know there was one when Morgan started messaging, she also mentioned about the refund being offered and how not everyone took it by the deadline.
- there was alot of emotionally charged stories from Anna when Morgan jumped into her DMs and she initially had no idea who the chic was, and why people were messaging Morgan of all people about her. Or why this other influencer was targeting her and calling her a liar/dangerous.

IMO I couldn't understand how people could accuse her of lying of her son's condition. It was all through her feed, reels etc. Plus I couldn't get over why Morgan thought she had a right to be so condescending, and stick her nose in like she's some type of health authority on insta, without even knowing Anna's son's case fully. Like who TF does this woman think she is?!?

That was what was going through my head at the time anyway. Since then I've found being a mum and being on insta toxic AF. Won't deny though that when I sniffed scandal I was here faster than my husband running to an open bar. I don't know most of the influencers mentioned on here 🤣 but enjoy the ☕ none the less while I'm bored on the 🚽hiding from my children

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If your name is nanaw as in nana Whittaker then you’re my new idol 😂🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is why I stopped following Morgan. I had been following her for all the covid info and respected her. Then seeing her chat with Anna made me realize she was just another bitchey mumma like the rest of us. I was pretty disappointed. She was godlike in my eyes with all the hard work she was doing for us covid novices.

I've been following Anna since her boy was born, as mine was born just before hers. My heart broke for what they were going through, as I was having my own emotional rollercoaster with a baby too.

This is what I remember from Anna's stories when I think back to then:

- stressed AF mumma with a sick as kid who was not thriving at all, and would stop breathing heaps. Many hospital/ambulance trips. Seperated for long periods from her daughter. Infuriating clinicians being patronizing.
- I remember the fundraiser and a raffle?? I didn't donate but know it was organised by someone else and Anna kept telling people to stop messaging her about it.
- when the surgery was funded a shout out was done saying people can request a refund seeing the surgery was funded. There was a deadline set by GAL.
- I can't remember the explanation of what happened with the funds, I know there was one when Morgan started messaging, she also mentioned about the refund being offered and how not everyone took it by the deadline.
- there was alot of emotionally charged stories from Anna when Morgan jumped into her DMs and she initially had no idea who the chic was, and why people were messaging Morgan of all people about her. Or why this other influencer was targeting her and calling her a liar/dangerous.

IMO I couldn't understand how people could accuse her of lying of her son's condition. It was all through her feed, reels etc. Plus I couldn't get over why Morgan thought she had a right to be so condescending, and stick her nose in like she's some type of health authority on insta, without even knowing Anna's son's case fully. Like who TF does this woman think she is?!?

That was what was going through my head at the time anyway. Since then I've found being a mum and being on insta toxic AF. Won't deny though that when I sniffed scandal I was here faster than my husband running to an open bar. I don't know most of the influencers mentioned on here 🤣 but enjoy the ☕ none the less while I'm bored on the 🚽hiding from my children
I had such similar thoughts and you'll probably see me sticking up for her earlier, and people even thinking I'm Anna lol, but now I feel like with enough people commenting I can see through it all??
And feel bloody stupid!!

Reactions: 3
I think Morgan is great and does what she does for nothing. She doesn't get paid or take gifts which I think is commendable and take so much of her own time to answer peoples questions. From what I could tell she only messaged because the other person had already reached out to her before about her son. I don't think it was out of the blue and I also don't think she said anything wrong as it was clearly after the surgery when everyone knew it was funded. Just my 2c

Reactions: 18
I think Morgan is great and does what she does for nothing. She doesn't get paid or take gifts which I think is commendable and take so much of her own time to answer peoples questions. From what I could tell she only messaged because the other person had already reached out to her before about her son. I don't think it was out of the blue and I also don't think she said anything wrong as it was clearly after the surgery when everyone knew it was funded. Just my 2c
It wasn’t after the surgery was done.

i agree with those saying Morgan’s messages seemed condescending. They do read like the tone of them is a bit bitchy/unprofessional.

morgan is very good at what she’s does and works very hard. And it’s nice she gives all the free covid advice and health info on her insta. But let’s not kid ourselves. Shes only there cos she’s been sucked into the insta wanna be fame seekers. Just like alllllllll of other instamums

Reactions: 3
Blessedindoubles - can we take a moment to talk about this.... stopped following her a few years ago and went to look at her profile and im shoooook!!!!
I haven’t followed in years. Just had a look; thermomix, doterra, crypto and religion. Eww no thanks!

Reactions: 9

I definitely think she knows her stuff! A friend and I happened to mention to each other one day we had both found her quite dismissive in DM's however. Relating to a covid thing (not antivax lol) She was just sort of, short? And avoided a question, she just didn't seem up for discussion, which is fair enough, but maybe just say that? Like I said, she's probably inundated with messages especially during peak covid periods. It's not hard to be polite though. Really enjoy her content, I don't bother engaging with her though.

Reactions: 1
Long time follower... first time commenter....
But where have all the influencers gone on Insta.... LFYD, rebecca keil etc .. all gone very quiet.

Can i also say at this point it would be in bad taste for LFYD not to comment on whats happened with Nat. I almost feel like her big reaction was made worse because they didnt stand up for her or come to her rescue.... actually none of that circle of plebs did... i reckon nat was feeling pretty used by them to be fair.. and i wouldnt blame them... got their baby and now they are off for 3 months.

Also what happened to Lily Mcmanus? I actually liked her content and then she just disappeares and stopped sharing one day.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.