Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches87

She’s not even remotely recognisable from who she was, even in the second pic when she had lost the weight. And I forgot a boob job, pretty sure she didn’t pay for that either.
shit i didn'trealise how much she has changed! she looks alot older than her age. nose job too

welcomewelcome

Straight up, this isn’t the forum for this. There’s plenty of other forums/sites to peddle this kind of stuff if you wish. This thread is to discuss influencers and the person at the centre of this isn’t one.
I disagree. I want to know who this is!

Yes thats what I thought too!!
She was literally just a follower of LFYD when she messaged them offering to be a surrogate. I don't believe that she did it out if the goodness of her heart... right from the get go she set up her insta account to 'share' her journey. Taking any ads and spons she could get. It felt like she was desperate for all LFYD influencer mates to like her... she follows pretty much all of the NZ influencers... its clear she's been following this forum for a long time for the fact that the minute her name was mentioned she jumped at the opportunity to post about it. But she's silly cause she could have taken her own advice and 'unfollowed/not read' this page. It wasn't bullying.... if you put yourself in a public way and share your life thst way then you have to accept that not everyone will like you. People are allowed to discuss these things and disagree with influencers. It blows my mind how selfish she went about her little tantrum today asking everyone to unfollow her and it made me lol. She shot herself in the foot really because she had 19k followers this morning and is now down to 12k.... clearly not cut out for the insta life lol.
wow! Now she’s under 2k

thermominx

VIP Member
Finally a mention of Anna Conning….another highly questionable givealittle that she supposedly had no idea would get so much attention yet was messaging every influence under the sun asking for it to be shared and donations for a surgery that couldn’t even be done privately 🙄🙄
Was there ever an answer as to what her son has/is suffering from? I remember the give a little but nothing after that…

Maybe the person who posted the daycare name should delete their account & make a new one? Will that make all their comments/replies to it disappear for good?

#spon

Anyone have more info on this? I've got friends in Palmy and no one I know knew about it but then again we don't exactly hang in the same circles haha
Do you want the whole run down?
I’m from the Manawatu and knew about it pretty early on. But in saying that I have wider friends who know people in her circle and her ex husbands circle

socials123

Do we think she stayed because he bought her a gym and she now has this nice life? I hope her kids never have to google dad for anything..

Last edited:

1001 others

VIP Member
Sounds like you need to hear more about it so you understand it. It’s a ‘new’ thing because it was ignored in the past. There’s some very brave and strong bipoc on Instagram doing the work to make changes for themselves and others and that should be shared shared shared loud and proud
Kindly refer to my comment above. I do not need to "understand it" - don't make assumptions about others when you can't possibly know what they have been, or are going, through.

Just like to put it out there bringingbackbecs/bloombybecs is a shit coach, she spends more time finding new clients and writing inspirational captions and reels than she does helping her existing clients.
This is disappointing. I was considering using her cause she’s the same body type as me lol

Officiallyem is my biggest pet peeve. Basically her job is doing nothing- her writing was shit and most of us got bored once she stopped being authentic and basically guilt trippped a whole lot of us in to paying for her lifestyle and crying on stories about how it’s so bad when people leave. How many people can afford to have two parents do nothing? Then she treated her employee like shit who left. And a thousand people pay to see her garden and cry and pretend she cares about others. She doesn’t. If ou can’t afford the subscription she drops you. Unlike Emily writes
Oohh what’s the tea on her treating her employee like shit?