New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not even remotely recognisable from who she was, even in the second pic when she had lost the weight. And I forgot a boob job, pretty sure she didn’t pay for that either.
If you asked me who those people were there's no way I'd say her. Even the skinny pic looks nothing like her.

There will probably be an add about how helpful and understanding airnz are, how great they are helping with the kids etc etc.

Did they take their nanny?
duck mate they probably took two nannies with them.

Anyone here follow Sigourney Louise?

If you asked me who those people were there's no way I'd say her. Even the skinny pic looks nothing like her.

duck mate they probably took two nannies with them

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Officiallyem is my biggest pet peeve. Basically her job is doing nothing- her writing was tit and most of us got bored once she stopped being authentic and basically guilt trippped a whole lot of us in to paying for her lifestyle and crying on stories about how it’s so bad when people leave. How many people can afford to have two parents do nothing? Then she treated her employee like tit who left. And a thousand people pay to see her garden and cry and pretend she cares about others. She doesn’t. If ou can’t afford the subscription she drops you. Unlike Emily writes

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A bleeping MEN! and have you noticed how every single service she uses is "my good friend this and my good friend that" every wedding she goes to is "my best friend from childhood". Yea na
Every single piece of clothing is "the most beautiful" outfit, every candle has "the most gorgeous" scent, every gifted bouquet of flowers or piece of art is "just the most stunning".

Simone honey if everything is "the most X" then nothing is. Pick up a thesaurus!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The reason Ali gets businesses working with her is she hits them up and begs for the stuff as any business she came to them promising good things
Do they not check her out first?

This is interesting….

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Every single piece of clothing is "the most beautiful" outfit, every candle has "the most gorgeous" scent, every gifted bouquet of flowers or piece of art is "just the most stunning".

Simone honey if everything is "the most X" then nothing is. Pick up a thesaurus!
The softest fabric, the most durable toys etc etc etc. Also you really think she knows what a thesaurus is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
please can we mention ol Nicole Alyce that girl does my head in with her constant contradictions “i can’t stand people who who’s filters especially on their kids” *uses heaviest filter out on her own kids*

Its spoken from someone who has too much of the most except for vocab. Her next #ad #gifted should be from Oxfords 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a surprise that mitre 10 is doing HMHC's kitchen floors. She harps on about how long it has taken to sort out that hovel and yet she sits there hinting and hoping places will reach out to renovate their whole house. As if the flat screen tv, the fridge, the thermomixes, the washer and all materials to prep and paint her lounge room wasn't enough she's now got her own way with this one too. And that's after they sponsored her deck 🤬 Yes Maria we know you pay taxes on stuff gifted to you and we know you whip up a video to show it all off but seriously when is enough going to be enough?! She literally sits there and waits for a company to offer to fix up her place for her instead of actually working hard for it.

Oh and I forgot about the new kitchen too 🙄 What HAVE you actually paid for dear Maria?

Reactions: 15
Officiallyem is my biggest pet peeve. Basically her job is doing nothing- her writing was tit and most of us got bored once she stopped being authentic and basically guilt trippped a whole lot of us in to paying for her lifestyle and crying on stories about how it’s so bad when people leave. How many people can afford to have two parents do nothing? Then she treated her employee like tit who left. And a thousand people pay to see her garden and cry and pretend she cares about others. She doesn’t. If ou can’t afford the subscription she drops you. Unlike Emily writes
Do you know what happened with the woman who was working for her?

The softest fabric, the most durable toys etc etc etc. Also you really think she knows what a thesaurus is 🤣
She’s a pretty good tit talker I’ll give her that! Better than Jess Owen today, 5 ads done in her car in her monotone baby voice, zero effort or enthusiasm. Imagine paying someone for that rubbish! I’d be furious as a business owner. All of that energy she had for her bakery is completely gone along with the brands she promotes!

Reactions: 7
What a surprise that mitre 10 is doing HMHC's kitchen floors. She harps on about how long it has taken to sort out that hovel and yet she sits there hinting and hoping places will reach out to renovate their whole house. As if the flat screen tv, the fridge, the thermomixes, the washer and all materials to prep and paint her lounge room wasn't enough she's now got her own way with this one too. And that's after they sponsored her deck 🤬 Yes Maria we know you pay taxes on stuff gifted to you and we know you whip up a video to show it all off but seriously when is enough going to be enough?! She literally sits there and waits for a company to offer to fix up her place for her instead of actually working hard for it.

Oh and I forgot about the new kitchen too 🙄 What HAVE you actually paid for dear Maria?
Did she ever end up getting a free couch? I unfollowed her aaaaaages ago because she wouldn’t stfu and stop hinting at a free couch

So much of her is unhealthy.

Firstly, she harps on SO MUCH about all the “good” she does. I just feel like actual genuine good doing people just do it. If you’re doing it so publicly you are doing it to seek appreciation, not because you’re a good person.

Secondly, I feel like she preys on her followers! Mostly people in struggle street. Perfect pickings for taking money off whenever she has one of her many crisis..!

Thirdly, the only being your mate and having you in her group if you’re paying. WTF. Just so much
WTF. Again, genuinely good people don’t make you pay to be a part of their “community”.

And lastly, she cries poor and tough times so much for someone who has f all mortgage, I vestment properties they rent out, and chose (yes, could even chose to!) have her husband not work and live off her social media/Patreon take ins.

Honestly she’s the worst of the worst. Like a cult leader. At least the other influencers are just vapid walking ads who are self obsessed, not taking money from exhausted and depleted mothers…!
Yes! And if you don't comply with her 'cult' then you are out the bleeping door.

Reactions: 5
Amazing what you get when you’re rich. Nanny, brand new house. Does Christian work or does he not work plus they have a nanny? Or is his “work” instagram

Reactions: 1
She’s not even remotely recognisable from who she was, even in the second pic when she had lost the weight. And I forgot a boob job, pretty sure she didn’t pay for that either.
tit i didn'trealise how much she has changed! she looks alot older than her age. nose job too

Do you know what happened with the woman who was working for her?
Her Insta is dale.m.smart she made pottery and was asked to make a unvaxxed something something mug. So she did. Backlash followed coz we all know the vax divided so many. Em fired her on the spot for it. She has a high light “lives matter” on her page.

Reactions: 3

Omg yes she has got a free fridge stove top oven god knows what else. The women drives me insane doesn’t work but takes a million naps a day

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.