New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There should be a limit of adds posted in a day or certain gap. Jess Owen just did 5 one after the hour in the space of probably 2 minutes wtf. So sick of the constant ads
Worst part about Jess is she doesn’t seem even slightly enthusiastic about anything she promotes, she sounds puts on like a monotone Kim K voice god it’s annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So what do we think of Danni's boundaries guys?😂😂
Hahaha - I did reply once when she actually asked for responses and no matter how hard I tried, she still took offense and took what I was saying the wrong way. She genuinely doesn't care about other viewpoints so not sure why she bothers to write that she does if it "will help create the bigger picture" - nothing will for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha - I did reply once when she actually asked for responses and no matter how hard I tried, she still took offense and took what I was saying the wrong way. She genuinely doesn't care about other viewpoints so not sure why she bothers to write that she does if it "will help create the bigger picture" - nothing will for her!
You have a screenshot? Post it here! 😂😂
Yeah even if u speak nicely and to the topic she wont bother listening to you. Ugh i hope all her sponsors read this forum🙄🙄

Very "do as I say, not do as I do". She bangs on about tone policing yet this is absolutely what she's doing 🙄
Shes a f ing hypocrite. Shes the only one that can be sassy, and cannot be tone policed. Hard to believe she was emotionally abused

Reactions: 5
Danni loves all of it, the attention, the woe me, she's just thirsty for her 15 mins in the spotlight.

You have a screenshot? Post it here! 😂😂
Yeah even if u speak nicely and to the topic she wont bother listening to you. Ugh i hope all her sponsors read this forum🙄🙄

Shes a f ing hypocrite. Shes the only one that can be sassy, and cannot be tone policed. Hard to believe she was emotionally abused
Classic narcissistic behaviour playing victim 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 7
Didn't we agree not to post about her in here... whoever she is..not really classed as an influencer
Shes so yuck. Attention seeking. Trying to be friend with all the influencers mention in this forum to increase her followers. 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't we agree not to post about her in here... whoever she is..not really classed as an influencer
She wants to be shared in here in hope she becomes an influencer, and that's why she's posting tit trying to stay relivent

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone posted re Fatima Saveas IVF journey being nice to watch - hmmm I disagree. She got to skip basically every step your average Joe has to go through because she had money to pay for everything right away, no saving, no wondering how long it will be until they can afford to try for their miracle, just straight in to it. It’s hardly the same as watching someone work their ass off to pay for it all and end up with their blessing

I also don’t recall anyone saying that wives should have the house cleaned and dinner on the table on this forum - is Rebecca clutching at straws for content?

Reactions: 6
she has removed followers she did have more but she has several on going partnerships, god knows why, but regardless of her followers she gets gifted a lot from brands and has codes etc. so it’s influencing

Reactions: 2
She’s right though 🙌 nothing wrong with her house and I don’t get why people care so much
100% I’m a super clean freak, super, and it’s just the way I am, I have three kids and everyone said “when you have children… ra ra ra…” but my house is still super clean, tidy and organised, the kids don’t dare touch my windows hahaha HOWEVER I couldn’t give a duck about how anyone else lives… I wish I could be more relaxed, Rebecca is so right, why do people care about this bleeping tit, this post should be focusing on the real issues with influencers and calling them out on that!!! Don’t be so awful!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.