New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just ask how I get a fridge like Katie Hawkey? Maybe midwifing is a lot more lucrative than they make it seem.

They can get alright money if they have high caseloads but it works out to a very low hourly rate considering their qualifications and skill required. I have a male friend with no quals who gets $600 a night to be on call, on top of his hourly rate if he gets called out, no such thing for midwifes. They pay rate for labour/birth is the same whether they are there for 1 hour or 12 hours too, it really is tit.
She has a working husband who must be earning good money

Reactions: 3
My kids would
Speaking of cheating rugby players. I seriously don’t know how Tegan took Aaron Smith back and had a kid with him after he was caught sleeping with a woman in the Christchurch airport disabled toilets..
A friend of mine is a close relative of a current all black and he sleeps around all the time. Wife takes a what goes on tour stays on tour approach and turns a blind eye as long as it’s somewhat discreet. Not uncommon apparently.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I don't know if anyone remembers but a while ago Danni Duncan was talking about her emotionally abusive ex-husband and posted the email that her ex-MIL sent her after it all went down (which was super evil and I wouldve been pissed too) then went on to say how the ex-MIL and FIL run a well known Chch business and how she shouldn't have sent it because imagine if it got out etc so of course my friend and I were like hmm wonder what their business is....well it wasn't bloody hard to find out! Danni often tags her family in things and her parents Facebook has photos from her previous wedding and pics of the ex-hubby and his first name, well its not hard to find him once you look at the people liking the posts. He changed his name on FB as he's a cop and his Mum is super active on FB liking bloody everything and it's pretty obvious what their business is. I know she got shutdown from some kind of interview or segment where she was going to talk about it which is a shame, but perhaps she shouldn't give out quite as much info on them if she doesn't want anything to do with them? However would be interesting if she managed to take down the business....
From the tales I have heard I don’t imagine all of what Danny has said on that matter ..would do anything for a follow 😇 I also think she is in those pod groups desperate influencers are in with how many comments are always the same people 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I might have to unfollow lovefromyourdads now that there on this trip first a paid ad to Disneyland like who is that supposed to target because everyone wants to go there
And then being late to check in like come on
I wouldnt either. Well depends, if I like the influencer and have disposable money then I would. But if the influencer is yuck then no. Dental clinic is not one of those things I would be 'influenced' anyway. Like if they promote the mascara then maybe yes, dental clinic - i'd use google to see which clinic is open, nearby, and taking new clients and reasonably priced lol

I'd also be interested how many people actually go to this clinic because Simone goes. Interested in the stats. If no one goes then basically the clinic is losing money lol
Can you tell me which clinic is working with her please? She has blocked me for calling her “staple jewellery” post a bit tone deaf

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There should be a limit of adds posted in a day or certain gap. Jess Owen just did 5 one after the hour in the space of probably 2 minutes wtf. So sick of the constant ads
In that situation the best thing to do is click unfollow. The more people who do the less #gifted tit they’ll receive.

Who else things erin simpson is in for a HUGE shock with a baby? Her immaturity and lack of knowledge is laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone is worried….
My takeaway from this is that
1. She is not an influencer, followers ~1k. So wont spend too much energy at her or give too much attention
2. Her typing made my eye sore. Can she put comma, and look at her spelling before posting story, if she consider herself as an influencer? :sick:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.