New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I personally wouldn't go to a dental clinic that uses scummy influencers to promote it. As someone who can afford dental care I would prefer they give away free dental care as a promo to a follower rather than give it to the influencer who doesn't need it.
Why do dental companies need to use influencers anyway? Most dentists are booked up for ages, they have no problem getting clients. Just like you wouldn't see a GP using influencers to promote them because it isn't needed. I agree that these dental clinics should give away treatment to those in need.
Also what is with influencers now promoting power companies!? Where does it end!

Reactions: 9
I might have to unfollow lovefromyourdads now that there on this trip first a paid ad to Disneyland like who is that supposed to target because everyone wants to go there
And then being late to check in like come on
Why is he still filming when they are running late!? I hope the airline stop them getting on their flight!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do dental companies need to use influencers anyway? Most dentists are booked up for ages, they have no problem getting clients. Just like you wouldn't see a GP using influencers to promote them because it isn't needed. I agree that these dental clinics should give away treatment to those in need.
Also what is with influencers now promoting power companies!? Where does it end!
Yeah! Exactly, these clinics are probably not booked up because they're the 'boutique' type therefore needs an influencer to promote lol!
Seriously I wouldnt get 'influenced' by this sort of thing, hopefully this dental clinic read our comments

Reactions: 2
Why is he still filming when they are running late!? I hope the airline stop them getting on their flight!!!
right?! Get off the phone and get your arse to check in. No doubt we will hear all about it if they aren’t allowed to check in.

Reactions: 4
If Dan Carter hit me up I would absolutely enjoy that opportunity LOL. I was obsessed when I was younger.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know if anyone remembers but a while ago Danni Duncan was talking about her emotionally abusive ex-husband and posted the email that her ex-MIL sent her after it all went down (which was super evil and I wouldve been pissed too) then went on to say how the ex-MIL and FIL run a well known Chch business and how she shouldn't have sent it because imagine if it got out etc so of course my friend and I were like hmm wonder what their business is....well it wasn't bloody hard to find out! Danni often tags her family in things and her parents Facebook has photos from her previous wedding and pics of the ex-hubby and his first name, well its not hard to find him once you look at the people liking the posts. He changed his name on FB as he's a cop and his Mum is super active on FB liking bloody everything and it's pretty obvious what their business is. I know she got shutdown from some kind of interview or segment where she was going to talk about it which is a shame, but perhaps she shouldn't give out quite as much info on them if she doesn't want anything to do with them? However would be interesting if she managed to take down the business....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't imagine Danni would be the easiest daughter in law... I wanna see the email haha

I use to like Jess Owen but she is becoming too cool for school plus so many ads. Plus her donuts are really over priced and not that amazing- it’s all in the marketing strategy of limited supply

I don't know if anyone remembers but a while ago Danni Duncan was talking about her emotionally abusive ex-husband and posted the email that her ex-MIL sent her after it all went down (which was super evil and I wouldve been pissed too) then went on to say how the ex-MIL and FIL run a well known Chch business and how she shouldn't have sent it because imagine if it got out etc so of course my friend and I were like hmm wonder what their business is....well it wasn't bloody hard to find out! Danni often tags her family in things and her parents Facebook has photos from her previous wedding and pics of the ex-hubby and his first name, well its not hard to find him once you look at the people liking the posts. He changed his name on FB as he's a cop and his Mum is super active on FB liking bloody everything and it's pretty obvious what their business is. I know she got shutdown from some kind of interview or segment where she was going to talk about it which is a shame, but perhaps she shouldn't give out quite as much info on them if she doesn't want anything to do with them? However would be interesting if she managed to take down the business....
Now I need to see this FB!!! And what business did they own?

right?! Get off the phone and get your arse to check in. No doubt we will hear all about it if they aren’t allowed to check in.
I’d be pissed if my flight was delayed because of someone like LFYD. Self centred and no care for everyone else who managed to get there on time. Just make sure you get that Insta in 🙄

Reactions: 8
May l humbly suggest...

* no politics

* no religion

* no photos of peoples kids, don't name them, don't share info about them other than broadest sense.
Eg: eldest / youngest. Son/daughter

* not commenting on appearance - especially weight - EXCEPTION: mentioning shopped photos - but do so respectfully.

* no pics of peoples partners family etc unless they have been shared publicly. Blur kids. I'd suggest you screenshot time + date to prevent allegations of stalking.

Other thoughts?

1653607986955.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I use to like Jess Owen but she is becoming too cool for school plus so many ads. Plus her donuts are really over priced and not that amazing- it’s all in the marketing strategy of limited supply

It’s over priced to help pay for her Gucci sunglasses, Louis Vuitton handbag and “lavish” lifestyle. She was lovely before the influence fame got to her head

I feel like donuts are getting a bit overdone, there are too many places now - before long it'll be like the cupcake craze about 10 years ago.

Reactions: 5
Thoughts on Jazz Thornton? I’m curious if there’s something romantic going on with her DWTS partner. They seem very close

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.