New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May l humbly suggest...

* no politics

* no religion

* no photos of peoples kids, don't name them, don't share info about them other than broadest sense.
Eg: eldest / youngest. Son/daughter

* not commenting on appearance - especially weight - EXCEPTION: mentioning shopped photos - but do so respectfully.

* no pics of peoples partners family etc unless they have been shared publicly. Blur kids. I'd suggest you screenshot time + date to prevent allegations of stalking.

Other thoughts?
No discussing influencers with a following under 5000 as per website rules.

Reactions: 14
Can I just ask how I get a fridge like Katie Hawkey? Maybe midwifing is a lot more lucrative than they make it seem.

Reactions: 2
Fatima Savea - can’t stand. Absolutely banged on about Jacinda during all the COVID stuff - I’m sorry but if you hate the way this country is run, go back to Iraq? I hate immigrants that complain about tit like that. She’s rich af and never went without a single thing in lockdown.
Julian- got done for DV years ago, had to become a Muslim to marry Fatima. Works away a lot so probably lots of cheating. Dan Carter fucked one of my mates about 5 years ago, he said he was in an open marriage
When Dan Carter got married,ALLLL those rugby boys were in town that night cheating on their partners. Ali Williams followed me into the womens bathrooms and tried it on 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Dental work is literally so expensive and the reason/barrier as to why so many have ongoing dental issues! And yet another thing she is gifted and doesn’t need to worry about paying for, it’s actually really upsetting
💯💯💯 so many people urgently need dental treatments, that have real health impacts on their life and she is getting it for free.
It's gross and tbh thats also on the dental company that came up with this.
What a gross thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
💯💯💯 so many people urgently need dental treatments, that have real health impacts on their life and she is getting it for free.
Agree. I also feel the same about all the influencers who accept grotesque amounts of newborn items when there are so many families out there struggling to afford the basic essential items.

Reactions: 18
I might have to unfollow lovefromyourdads now that there on this trip first a paid ad to Disneyland like who is that supposed to target because everyone wants to go there
And then being late to check in like come on

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What's the deal with the all these so called influencers building pages up then as soon as they are noticed either delete their accounts and say they were "hacked" or remove all their previous photos so only the newest add type ones are there??? And mom influencers why do they all advertise the same tit and run in the same circles you all got the same followers it's over saturated at it's finest

Reactions: 4
Unfortunately that is life. Business is business. As much as it is 'unfair', I dont want to be sour about it. This company is targeting the middle-upper class people , not lower class. I'd rather work hard, be rich, and be able to afford my own dental treatment, rather than getting it for free. Unfortunately people who can't afford it won't go to this type of clinic anyway.

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately that is life. Business is business. As much as it is 'unfair', I dont want to be sour about it. This company is targeting the middle-upper class people , not lower class. I'd rather work hard, be rich, and be able to afford my own dental treatment, rather than getting it for free. Unfortunately people who can't afford it won't go to this type of clinic anyway.
I mean I personally wouldn't go to a dental clinic that uses scummy influencers to promote it. As someone who can afford dental care I would prefer they give away free dental care as a promo to a follower rather than give it to the influencer who doesn't need it.

Reactions: 17
Agree. I also feel the same about all the influencers who accept grotesque amounts of newborn items when there are so many families out there struggling to afford the basic essential items.
They should have got her to pay for it, and then donated that amount towards someone who needs work and can't afford

Reactions: 12
There should be a limit of adds posted in a day or certain gap. Jess Owen just did 5 one after the hour in the space of probably 2 minutes wtf. So sick of the constant ads

Reactions: 6
they’re not actually influencing people to to buy the products like nappies and clothes because they are essential items I wish companies would realise this and spend their money they would pay influencers on doing something good for the world

Reactions: 8
Speaking of cheating rugby players. I seriously don’t know how Tegan took Aaron Smith back and had a kid with him after he was caught sleeping with a woman in the Christchurch airport disabled toilets..

Reactions: 13
I mean I personally wouldn't go to a dental clinic that uses scummy influencers to promote it. As someone who can afford dental care I would prefer they give away free dental care as a promo to a follower rather than give it to the influencer who doesn't need it.
I wouldnt either. Well depends, if I like the influencer and have disposable money then I would. But if the influencer is yuck then no. Dental clinic is not one of those things I would be 'influenced' anyway. Like if they promote the mascara then maybe yes, dental clinic - i'd use google to see which clinic is open, nearby, and taking new clients and reasonably priced lol

I'd also be interested how many people actually go to this clinic because Simone goes. Interested in the stats. If no one goes then basically the clinic is losing money lol

I really wonder how much these influencers earn (themselves, not the husband) - they should really be disclosing their salary before showing off their lavish lifestyle 😭 i would hate for young people to follow them and be like "ooh i want to be like this person, always travelling, boss babe, not working for anyone, fancy this and fancy that, always eating out" and found out their bank account only have $xx ☠
I wish they would disclose how much the items they are promoting would actually be for someone that has to buy them. All they put is ad and when you onto look it’s like hundreds of dollars

Reactions: 4
Speaking of cheating rugby players. I seriously don’t know how Tegan took Aaron Smith back and had a kid with him after he was caught sleeping with a woman in the Christchurch airport disabled toilets..
Yeah I don’t know why you would either like he did it in public means he wasn’t afraid of people finding out

Reactions: 2
When Dan Carter got married,ALLLL those rugby boys were in town that night cheating on their partners. Ali Williams followed me into the womens bathrooms and tried it on 🤢
Dan Carter hit up my cousin in a bar in ChCh one night years ago, she turned him down and he hunted her down on Instagram and slid into her DMs a week later 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.